maba100

Jun 16, 2017
I wish there was a "usables" or "potions" tab because it's pretty annoying to find potions, bandages, antidotes, anesthetics, etc. in the items tab while preparing for a fight since they are all scattered around.

Or at least there could be like a favourite tag which brings these items to the top of the items tab.
Or just sort them normally and all potions should be at the bottom or anywhere but not scattered around. Doesn't make sense in my opinion.

Like how does this makes sense:
1681390542959.png

Last edited:

recede

Jul 14, 2019
how to hire mercenaries? For 2 weeks now I have been going to kill them, but there is no dialogue to hire?

Jan 19, 2021
how to hire mercenaries? For 2 weeks now I have been going to kill them, but there is no dialogue to hire?
First read the walkthrough!
10.From now on Brigands will spawn in the forest (there will be more interaction with them next update) If you lose to them with Tia or Lyvia in group it will trigger an ntr scene (if enabled)
11.Visit the banditcamp and talk to Lyvia near the fire. You can now name your mercenary group. If you pick Lyvia's suggestion she will react to it, But that's up to you ;)
12.You can also visit her in her room at the barracks, only do that after you rescued her.. or it will result in a day at the pillory.
13.Talk to her again inside the camp when she's sitting at the fire

Reactions: Solak

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Pregnancy can have their advantages. I mean, we can milk them to sell it in the market. There are 34 woman in this game for now.
Those are 34 impregnated cows ready to use. Milk industry candrop in the market and break the prices. There is profit to be made and I am gonna take the chance.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2022
Pregnancy can have their advantages. I mean, we can milk them to sell it in the market. There are 34 woman in this game for now.
Those are 34 impregnated cows ready to use. Milk industry candrop in the market and break the prices. There is profit to be made and I am gonna take the chance.
God damn, you'll never give up this milking idea of yours

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Okay why am I not triggering Arianna going to Rumah been going back and forth everyday in the North exit but she never shows up
Spoiler: The original plan for this scene was to be triggered during the hide and seek play with Arianna, but during the developement I decided to use a different trigger. (it was too specific to put it to the hide and seek and most players probably would never even found the scene if they didn't look in the walkthrough). So instead Arianna will find you if leave Arenfield to the north and she is out in the forest (requires you to have progressed Rumah up to the point where Umah is captured and you must have completed Arianna's story up to the point that Verena knows about her and the MC)

Reactions: exazubi

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
They should start their own cheese making business.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Kate and Emily can still get pregnant, and to be honest, and to be honest, in my opinion, the game loses a lot from this shit.
For those who don't like it, it's very easily avoidable. As far as I know, there are currently only 2 LI who can get pregnant at all: Kate and Emily. And in order for that to be possible at all, their storyline must first have a certain progress. Then you have to come at least 1x in her. Then she responds to a hypothetical pregnancy. You then choose to take over the contraception yourself (but then don't do it) And from then, and only then, is it even possible. Just choose the other choice. and you will never see this content.

I see no reason why the game should be annoying. On the contrary. It fits into this game fantastically, as does all the optional NTR (also easily avoidable, even possible to turn off from the beginning) And coherent, great stories are written for everything. This is the way it schould be done. I hope it goes on like this (y)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
requires you to have progressed Rumah up to the point where Umah is captured and you must have completed Arianna's story up to the point that Verena knows about her and the MC)
Finally the info I'am looking for. Thank you. Does this apply to both Arianna's love and NTR route?

Onerobone

Apr 14, 2021
Guys,

Is there a way to turn Kate back on to the Thomas / Kate NTR if you have already said no? I know she can accept NTR with Grant but what to put her back on Thomas route?

Reactions: Papercut

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
For those who don't like it, it's very easily avoidable. As far as I know, there are currently only 2 LI who can get pregnant at all: Kate and Emily. And in order for that to be possible at all, their storyline must first have a certain progress. Then you have to come at least 1x in her. Then she responds to a hypothetical pregnancy. You then choose to take over the contraception yourself (but then don't do it) And from then, and only then, is it even possible. Just choose the other choice. and you will never see this content.

I see no reason why the game should be annoying. On the contrary. It fits into this game fantastically, as does all the optional NTR (also easily avoidable, even possible to turn off from the beginning) And coherent, great stories are written for everything. This is the way it schould be done. I hope it goes on like this (y)
If MC uses contraceptives in both cases, then Kate will get pregnant from Thomas, and Emily from Giron, but judging by the game, MC will have to sort it out. Is that clear now? His ass remains extreme anyway. Content with pregnancies in a game like this is not initially needed at all, but introduced because of the whining of juvenile perverts who have not experienced fatherhood themselves and do not understand the consequences of this in life.

• Angry
Reactions: HentaiKami

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Cheers zARRR
Technically there're 2 ways, but they're not in the game at the moment.

If Ophilia manages to take over & kick Thomas out (Ophilia's story) OR something "unfortunate" happened to Thomas (cult's story), then he won't be around to NTR Kate.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
If MC uses contraceptives in both cases, then Kate will get pregnant from Thomas, and Emily from Giron, but judging by the game, MC will have to sort it out. Is that clear now? His ass remains extreme anyway. Content with pregnancies in a game like this is not initially needed at all, but introduced because of the whining of juvenile perverts who have not experienced fatherhood themselves and do not understand the consequences of this in life.
Kate can also become pregnant by Grant and Rick. To avoid it, just choose to never put the contraceptives into men's hand. ;)

I, for myself, am father of 2 daughters :cool:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes