• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
For the record, for special situations there are special requirements, they need to be exact, or they will not trigger, times fucked, corruption, switchs, point of the history, not triggering another switchs, etc. This game is not free as you may think, that's why there is a guide, because the requirements on some things are strict.For me I didn't have any problems, I ended banging those two, without any problem, and I tried it on more than 2 waltkrhoughs. I know there are bugs in the game, and sometimes I had to search in the code, because some things are not clear, so the switchs doesn't trigger. But on frisha and emily there is not such bugs, just bad choices that lock up switches or trigger certain idem.

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
How much grinding does it take and what happens with witch after intro, does she get pregnant with mc's kid ?
As someone already stated a few posts above, only kate and emily can get pregnant so far. More will get pregnant content in the future though.

Regarding the grind, you can always cheat if you think it's too much.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As someone already stated a few posts above, only kate and emily can get pregnant so far. More will get pregnant content in the future though.

Regarding the grind, you can always cheat if you think it's too much.
Stated?
I answered him directly, and he still asked! Smh
How much grinding does it take and what happens with witch after intro, does she get pregnant with mc's kid ?
Grinding is reasonable, but turns out even that is relative to most people, it has a few moments that are annoying but most of the game is fine, the first hours can be difficult if you are wandering clueless and not managing well resources and informations, but after that you are fine.
Although there will be a rework and balance update which will polish some gameplay issues, level balancing et cetera.

And no goddamnit, Gwen doesn’t get pregnant

• Angry
Reactions: Guz007

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Stated?
I answered him directly, and he still asked! Smh
Yeah lmao I forgot who answered who, what can you do when people don't bother reading. Wonder if he'll even read mine. :KEK:

Grinding is reasonable, but turns out even that is relative to most people, it has a few moments that are annoying but most of the game is fine, the first hours can be difficult if you are wandering clueless and not managing well resources and informations, but after that you are fine.
Although there will be a rework and balance update which will polish some gameplay issues, level balancing et cetera.

And no goddamnit, Gwen doesn’t get pregnant
Do we know which update will have the rework?

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah lmao I forgot who answered who, what can you do when people don't bother reading. Wonder if he'll even read mine. :KEK:

Do we know which update will have the rework?
Last time I checked it was third.
So Mira, Melissa and then Rework update, if the next poll doesn’t quake the statistics, it will be 5.7.0.

(Fun fact, it beat Penny that was there for more than a year)

Reactions: Overlord070

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
i`d already done with Verena but i can`t activate Dasan`s harass to Verena`s daughter in Rumah. Could somebody say what i did wrong?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Once the wedding with Emily is implemented in the game...
  • Emily, Mira and Frisha will move out to the MC house, if the Renovation have been finished? Occupying the bedrooms upstairs?
  • the wedding's mechanics will be next applied to Julia, given that Giron insist in marrying the MC with her?
The marriage in the kingdom where the MC lives seems to be monogamous; so if the MC is married to Emily, Giron can't marry Julia to him. He may try to offer Julia as a concubine.

Emily will manage the Orphanage, so she probably can't move out.
Mira will probably help Emily with the kids, but Frisha wouldn't have a problem living in another house with a bath.

Or the 3 stays downstairs the Orphanage; and the rooms in the Renovated House would be occupied by other Love Interests, like Julia or Bianca.

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
i`d already done with Verena but i can`t activate Dasan`s harass to Verena`s daughter in Rumah. Could somebody say what i did wrong?
A member once said that it may be necessary to increase Arianna's Corruption by having her give the MC a blowjob when they are having a threesome with Kate.

I haven't comprobate it. I don't know if it is true or necessary.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Once the wedding with Emily is implemented in the game...
  • Emily, Mira and Frisha will move out to the MC house, if the Renovation have been finished? Occupying the bedrooms upstairs?
  • the wedding's mechanics will be next applied to Julia, given that Giron insist in marrying the MC with her?
The marriage in the kingdom where the MC lives seems to be monogamous; so if the MC is married to Emily, Giron can't marry Julia to him. He may try to offer Julia as a concubine.

Emily will manage the Orphanage, so she probably can't move out.
Mira will probably help Emily with the kids, but Frisha wouldn't have a problem living in another house with a bath.

Or the 3 stays downstairs the Orphanage; and the rooms in the Renovated House would be occupied by other Love Interests, like Julia or Bianca.
Chyos stated in latest dev diary that MC's actions will cause the emergence of polygamy, since there's not really any real ban on it in the religion etc.... or something to that effect.

Reactions: Matiur13

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Chyos stated in latest dev diary that MC's actions will cause the emergence of polygamy, since there's not really any real ban on it in the religion etc.... or something to that effect.
Yeah, besides concubine are still technically married to the man.

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Yes the Walkthrough is outdated thats do to the many huge updates Chyos has done over the last year and half ,Don't bother writing a Walkthrough you'll only drive yourself crazy Chyos is always changing things up, I would know, I used to make saves for people on discord I ended up giving up when my saves paths went from 4 to 6 and from that I've learned don't depend on Walkthroughs just have fun with the game , try everything ,play the game many times over and you'll find new dialog everytime I know my word doesn't mean anything on here but I promise , you will not be disappointed ;)

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Oh one more thing if you happen to run into a bug please post your save so one of the many players who are on Chyos's patreon can forwarded them all help is welcomed =)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes