zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
sophie guide pls
J-Jesus?
You finally returned!
And in a thread about a 18+ RPG game of all places!
Truly the savior comes in every place.

But here straight from the walkthrough:
9. In the evening visit her at dinner. You now have a choice to make:Allow Sophie to listen or send her back to her room. If you allow her this will have consequences on Eric winning the war.
10.(Optional) should you have allied with Van you now can talk to Hekima and inform him about Sophie, he will then take her captive (unless you allowed her to listen, which will make this impossible).

Sophie has no more content after that.

AstarothBogus

Oct 4, 2022
you need to rescue Arianna from the cultists and after thar talk to to Corven. you also need hunting skill at 5.
Strange I already rescued her and talked to Corven and no cat appeared
Oh ok the cat appeared when I caught the rat
Thank you for your reply

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Does the renders get better as the game progresses or it stays more or less the same?
(no need for salty replays)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yasmine doesn't want want harvald near to manor maybe he harrased yasmine
He might be responsible for her families downfall, as we know her father struck a deal with Giron after he leveraged his influence to hamper his business and finally betrayed and destroyed same business... he might be the pawn Giron used to achieve his trickery and kinda enslave Yasmine...
She was quiet pissed about that dureing the Raven storyline

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He might be responsible for her families downfall, as we know her father struck a deal with Giron after he leveraged his influence to hamper his business and finally betrayed and destroyed same business... he might be the pawn Giron used to achieve his trickery and kinda enslave Yasmine...
She was quiet pissed about that dureing the Raven storyline
I am curious if we will visit Giron’s family mausoleum in the garden.
That location looks too suspicious, either we go there to retrieve a relic and then blackmail Giron, or the cult is connected to said place.
Could also happen an investigation of Giron’s dead father and maybe just maybe, in The witcher 3 style we will meet his ghost.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, I never play the .5 versions because walkthrough only updates on .0

I am curious to know if anyone else does this too?

Reactions: Lunasmeow

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021

I recently started a new save on 5.3.5 but decided to stop playing and wait for 5.4.0 and will prob just play .0 versions from now on (and the bugfix versions ofc)

Reactions: mrttao

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I am waiting a couple of updates before replaying from scratch, but yeah.
As the user above I like to play on X.0, because it's the full update with all the content and mostly bugfree

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes