Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Straight, again, from the walkthrough:

3. You now have the choice to fuck her while she is still drunk or wait and talk
to her the next morning

4. The next day talk to her either at her cart or in the tavern.

Depending on your choice you she will now either start a love relationship with you or
will turn more and more into a whore (this will be extended in the future
yea i read that
but depending on what choice will she start a love relation?
i fucked her but the next day she is gone for the time.
my question is can we still start a love route even if we drunk fuck with her?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
yea i read that
but depending on what choice will she start a love relation?
i fucked her but the next day she is gone for the time.
my question is can we still start a love route even if we drunk fuck with her?
No, you can’t start a love relationship if you fuck her for the first time while drunk.

Reactions: Guz007

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
Iam waiting for "Natasha" Bug fixed for 2 years now

Her quest broken for a long time, and to my surprise no one is reporting it or talking about it. I'm guessing no one likes her ? lol

EDIT: Before you ask what happend her quest. Just play new game and see natasha quest. Her quest have a bug that made her Max breast size and stuck. Which means no longer have option to make her breast go back normal size.

And her portrait picture never changes with her current breast size. In the past updates her breast changes Her portrait pictures. Maybe she is Not so important npc ?
oh thats a bug? I just assumed the "big but not max size" was the minimun you could go, I changed the water and never let it get to full corruption, but they also never got smaller no matter how many times I watched her do the morning drink - 4pm pray loop, so looked that the files and there seems to be images for scenes for only for those 2 sizes, so rather than a bug I think the content is just not there yet for her to go smaller

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
oh thats a bug? I just assumed the "big but not max size" was the minimun you could go, I changed the water and never let it get to full corruption, but they also never got smaller no matter how many times I watched her do the morning drink - 4pm pray loop, so looked that the files and there seems to be images for scenes for only for those 2 sizes, so rather than a bug I think the content is just not there yet for her to go smaller
I didn't understand much of the comment but:
If the user assumes that Natasha cannot return in her normal breasts state for a bug then he is wrong, since Natasha's default boobs isn't yet a thing.

She is just a side character, her love route could happen on a bonus scene but she still hasn't win the actual one... sooo

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
"Mira can now very well be persuaded to share with her mother."

Are you saying that Mira will let the MC have a threesome with her and her mother?

Or are you saying that Mira will allow the MC to be in a relationship with both her and her mother?

If you're saying the latter then I believe that was made clear in the walk-through, no?

The walk-through stated that if you don't have sex with the demon-lady in front of Mira, then Mira will accept the fact that the MC is dating both her and her mother.
Depending on which part of the walkthrough you read, a later relationship with Mira's mother, after the church, is supposedly not possible. Elsewhere is exactly the opposite. I've tried it, with different choices. In fact: it is possible. However, if you develop the relationship with Mira's mother later, you will never be caught in bed with her by Frisha. So the 3some scenes with Emily and Frisha does not happen in this constellation so far. So if you want to see this scenes, you have to begin a romantic relationship with Emily beforehand.

I have the impression that various things in WT are simply not up-to-date anymore. In addition, in some places it is written in a confusing manner and even double-edged, so that I have the impression that the original author at some point simply lost the overview himself. There is also the fact that the developer has bigger plans and, depending on the constellation, incorporates further different outcomes of the stories. At least that's how it is announced in the WT.

So, the Frisha/Emily/Mira routes, which are already very well connected, will be further expanded. This is already a nightmare for anyone trying to do their own walkthrough, like me :eek::ROFLMAO:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Iam waiting for "Natasha" Bug fixed for 2 years now

Her quest broken for a long time, and to my surprise no one is reporting it or talking about it. I'm guessing no one likes her ? lol

EDIT: Before you ask what happend her quest. Just play new game and see natasha quest. Her quest have a bug that made her Max breast size and stuck. Which means no longer have option to make her breast go back normal size.

And her portrait picture never changes with her current breast size. In the past updates her breast changes Her portrait pictures. Maybe she is Not so important npc ?
Is that actually a bug? or is Natasha just not very far in development?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No it ain’t a bug.
Simply Natasha has two routes, one full corrupted and one leas corrupted, exaggerated breasts and large sizes ones.
There was never the intention to have her boobs return to the normal size, the standard one.

Maybe one day there will be a love route, but she is a side character, aside from bonus scenes, she is not going to have more sex scenes related to the main story polls.

Apr 2, 2023
Sadly i think.. it feels like a bug. This never happened in the past updates her quest Finished a long time ago, And there was no problems in her quest.

But when you play New game on this new updates her quest is.. Feels like broken. And i have talked about this patreon's and their reply was not what i was expecting.

It turns out natasha was just request npc, that she wasn't so important in the story of the game.

I have been notifying this as a request to the dev Many times, But he doesn't give me a reply. like over two years lol !

No it ain’t a bug.
Simply Natasha has two routes, one full corrupted and one leas corrupted, exaggerated breasts and large sizes ones.
There was never the intention to have her boobs return to the normal size, the standard one.
That's what i'm talking about ! There is no less corruption route anymore ! She just go Full corrupted, Max breast size. There is a option to cure the tainted fountain make her not to full corrupted.

And her breast size will go down by one before max, it is in the walkthrough too. but No matter what you do even if you already cured the tainted fountain, she just go Full corruption.

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
The cat does not appear to finish the mission of the house.
You need to learn to do traps from Corven, then catch a rabbit or a rat.
The cat appears and stays next to the house. I think you need to increase its affection by feeding it for the option to build a catdoor to appear.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Sadly i think.. it feels like a bug. This never happened in the past updates her quest Finished a long time ago, And there was no problems in her quest.

But when you play New game on this new updates her quest is.. Feels like broken. And i have talked about this patreon's and their reply was not what i was expecting.

It turns out natasha was just request npc, that she wasn't so important in the story of the game.

I have been notifying this as a request to the dev Many times, But he does give me a reply. like over two years lol !
OK. I'll remember that. I'm working on my own walkthrough. Because the existing it's actually, well, let's say: limited useful.

I haven't gotten to Natahsa yet. I'm currently working on Mira and Emily. It will takes a while, because they are quite strongly connected from the church onwards. Next is Ophilia's turn, then Natasha is planned.

Basically you have to be patient. Natasha is still working on development. The game still has a long way to the full version :cool:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You need to learn to do traps from Corven, then catch a rabbit or a rat.
The cat appears and stays next to the house. I think you need to increase its affection by feeding it for the option to build a catdoor to appear.
You forgot to mention that this is part of the Verena storyline. As long as she hasn't made a certain progression, you can't learn any traps from corven

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I have been notifying this as a request to the dev Many times, But he doesn't give me a reply. like over two years lol !

That's what i'm talking about ! There is no less corruption route anymore ! She just go Full corrupted, Max breast size. There is a option to cure the tainted fountain make her not to full corrupted.

And her breast size will go down by one before max, it is in the walkthrough too. but No matter what you do even if you already cured the tainted fountain, she just go Full corruption.
As far as I recall the Option to revert her changes was a limited time event for people that wanted to reduce her breast size after already fully corrupting her, as the Option got added much later... though similiar to the cheat book disapearing after the tutorial now you can stop her corruption before max Level so you no longer can revert her development.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
No it ain’t a bug.

Maybe one day there will be a love route, but she is a side character, aside from bonus scenes, she is not going to have more sex scenes related to the main story polls.
And that's why i rarely bother too much with her, i would love to have hot nun as LI, but the whole breast expansion thing makes her be my least favourite.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
You forgot to mention that this is part of the Verena storyline. As long as she hasn't made a certain progression, you can't learn any traps from corven
You can learn to craft traps from Corven if your Hunting Skill is 5+, and he teachs you to make traps before he teachs you Combat Skills.

The traps let you catch Rabbits and Rats alive so, once you catch either one, the cat appears when you approach your House.

Once you catch a Rabbit you can build Emily's Rabbit Hutch.

My Hunting was 10 and I haven't yet fight with Roderick in his hideout, but I had already build the Hutch for Emily and the Cat was next to the MC House.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And that's why i rarely bother too much with her, i would love to have hot nun as LI, but the whole breast expansion thing makes her be my least favourite.
I mean I agree, but we already have Mira as a hot nun.
One day, we will have our Natasha love route, one day!
Maybe the monastery shall have a bunch of side nun girls similar to Rumah, who knows. (Could also be just monks eh)

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Guys how to get mira ass-training bj?
i am struck on she just feeling better and almost cuming from it
and how to start having kids with kate?
i even talked about contraception n built orphanage , is it something that can only happen after going to kirlic?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes