Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am curious if we will visit Giron’s family mausoleum in the garden.
That location looks too suspicious, either we go there to retrieve a relic and then blackmail Giron, or the cult is connected to said place.
Could also happen an investigation of Giron’s dead father and maybe just maybe, in The witcher 3 style we will meet his ghost.
When you investigate Thomas cellar you actually enter the Mausoleum via the underground route (or so the MC states)... so it's connected to the Cult but less about finding proof for Girons connection to them as a place to deal with their demon summoning.
So, I never play the .5 versions because walkthrough only updates on .0

I am curious to know if anyone else does this too?
strongly depends on the Update if there is an extended Questline or content to be added before the full release I normally wait, though with Game mechanics being introduced I tend to play as soon as it's available

Reactions: zARRR

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
do the prisioners at Madrag Kaz get released in the current release or thats for the future?
and man been a long time, talents just started to get implemented while I was still on the patreon lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
do the prisioners at Madrag Kaz get released in the current release or thats for the future?
and man been a long time, talents just started to get implemented while I was still on the patreon lol
They can't be released yet but based on the lore shared so far it eventually will be possible to prepare for the FINAL confrontation with Madra Khaz

Reactions: oarclownfish

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, is it possible to finish the quest "A New Home"? I believe I've done everything. I have my house renovated, I have Athia there, I have the bath, the big bed etc. All that Roderick has to offer. However in the quest log it still isn't marked as complete, and it tells me that I should talk to Roderick to get furniture for my house. Is there something specific that I must do?

Thanks a lot!

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Hey guys, is it possible to finish the quest "A New Home"? I believe I've done everything. I have my house renovated, I have Athia there, I have the bath, the big bed etc. All that Roderick has to offer. However in the quest log it still isn't marked as complete, and it tells me that I should talk to Roderick to get furniture for my house. Is there something specific that I must do?

Thanks a lot!
The quest isn't marked as complete, probably, because there are still the Basement and almost all the Upper Floor of the House that are still empty and unused. Assigning a purpose to these rooms can be included in some future quests.

Reactions: elpin

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Thanks a lot!
Theoretically you can still install a cat door. I'm not sure if this is part of the quest (Verena Storyline) But the quest itself is not finished yet.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The quest isn't marked as complete, probably, because there are still the Basement and almost all the Upper Floor of the House that are still empty and unused. Assigning a purpose to these rooms can be included in some future quests.
Theoretically you can still install a cat door. I'm not sure if this is part of the quest (Verena Storyline) But the quest itself is not finished yet.
If I remember correctly at some point the basement should become a BDSM cellar for Verena and Claire, should arrive with the bonus scenes

• I just jizzed my pants

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Hey guys, i just cant seem to peak into the smith's window after her daughter came to visit,
since i cant enter the shop, i cant even build oven for mira and i just got a notification that her initiation is soon.
I always get "its too dark cant see anything, i should try later"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, i just cant seem to peak into the smith's window after her daughter came to visit,
since i cant enter the shop, i cant even build oven for mira and i just got a notification that her initiation is soon.
I always get "its too dark cant see anything, i should try later"
The smithy is only open after 09:00 a.m. and until 06:00 p.m. (18:00 on the clock) and you need to have atleast finished the apprentinceship Quest for John to do anything.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
The smithy is only open after 09:00 a.m. and until 06:00 p.m. (18:00 on the clock) and you need to have atleast finished the apprentinceship Quest for John to do anything.
Yes and yes
I have completed it and i go during the day still it says too dark cant see i should try later
edit i restarted the game and it worked

May 26, 2019
But that seems to depend on the way you develop the storylines. You can decide to have a relationship with emily right from the start, or after you have one with Mira. I did choose the relationship later. Contrary to the statement in the walkthorugh, Mira can now very well be persuaded to share with her mother. However, now you can fuck Emily as often as you want, Frisha won't see you doing it. So no chance for 3some. Maybe a bug?

If you want to see the threesome, you first have to have a relationship with emily, fuck her until Frisha watched, next built the realtionship ti Mira. In this order.
"Mira can now very well be persuaded to share with her mother."

Are you saying that Mira will let the MC have a threesome with her and her mother?

Or are you saying that Mira will allow the MC to be in a relationship with both her and her mother?

If you're saying the latter then I believe that was made clear in the walk-through, no?

The walk-through stated that if you don't have sex with the demon-lady in front of Mira, then Mira will accept the fact that the MC is dating both her and her mother.

Apr 2, 2023
Iam waiting for "Natasha" Bug fixed for 2 years now

Her quest broken for a long time, and to my surprise no one is reporting it or talking about it. I'm guessing no one likes her ? lol

EDIT: Before you ask what happend her quest. Just play new game and see natasha quest. Her quest have a bug that made her Max breast size and stuck. Which means no longer have option to make her breast go back normal size.

And her portrait picture never changes with her current breast size. In the past updates her breast changes Her portrait pictures. Maybe she is Not so important npc ?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
how to increase tia's corruption?
There are various ways:

- While woodcutting, when she asks to fill her cup for water, jerk off and cum inside it, then give it to her

- With blowjobs in her hut

And others require a bit of corruption, like the handjob scenes at Arenfield or whenever you start to jerk off while she is in the party, she will offer herself to blow you.

Reactions: Guz007

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
There are various ways:

- While woodcutting, when she asks to fill her cup for water, jerk off and cum inside it, then give it to her

- With blowjobs in her hut

And others require a bit of corruption, like the handjob scenes at Arenfield or whenever you start to jerk off while she is in the party, she will offer herself to blow you.
i tried to jerk off in front if her but her affection decreased
how to trigger hut blowjobs?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i tried to jerk off in front if her but her affection decreased
how to trigger hut blowjobs?
Blowjobs happen when you to sleep at Rumah and she asks for sex.
The walkthrough in the OP explains most of these questions, for example:

44.With Tia in group and her corruption above 5 use your masturbate skill to increase her corruption

Reactions: Guz007

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
guys
fuck or not to fuck ohpilia when she is drunk?
if we do fuck her, can we still do love route?
Straight, again, from the walkthrough:

3. You now have the choice to fuck her while she is still drunk or wait and talk
to her the next morning

4. The next day talk to her either at her cart or in the tavern.

Depending on your choice you she will now either start a love relationship with you or
will turn more and more into a whore (this will be extended in the future

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes