Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Whaddya mean, aside from some starting quests you can pretty much start and do whatever you want, and arrive at an organic result without a walkthrough.
I played this game without it and got almost all the content the first time, and sure there are some cryptic elements and quests, but it ain’t that illogical to give a fake sense of freedom.
whoa whoa whoa you're telling me the whole cum wine activation quest is organic, give me a break, there's no way a player would "stumble upon" the convoluted steps of -double question alchemist, then distract witch, then use cauldron.... there's just not enough telegraphing of the intent.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
whoa whoa whoa you're telling me the whole cum wine activation quest is organic, give me a break, there's no way a player would "stumble upon" the convoluted steps of -double question alchemist, then distract witch, then use cauldron.... there's just not enough telegraphing of the intent.
Yes.

Fine, aside from the starting ones, as I wrote.
It’s not even that complicate, but who cares the argument shall keep going for ages, so let’s agree that we disagree and move on.

Anyways some shall be reviewed in the Rework and balance update to be less cryptic, the game is still in development and some parts were polished later.
But the game is still fun and that’s what it matters,

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Kestre1

Feb 16, 2022
I have to ask what gives me a higher level of corruption,probably was asked this question before,because I will be starting in a short time with this game and I would like to know whether to go into love or corruption,thanks.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well yeah, but there's difference between apprentice nun and someone who has been a nun for few years already. There's just more, how should i say, kink factor in it.
I understand what you mean, she is not as devout or pious as Natasha and MC already somewhat conquered her.
So she comes out with less kink factor on that regard, half baked.
I have to ask what gives me a higher level of corruption,probably was asked this question before,because I will be starting in a short time with this game and I would like to know whether to go into love or corruption,thanks.
Player’s corruption comes from heinous actions such as stealing money, items from other NPCs, giving cumwine to certain women and selling your cursed sperm to Lucius.
His alignment changes some dialogues and makes you unlock some new scenes (Such as Kate’s anal).
But that doesn’t mean that it impacts on relationships.

Relationships have usually two paths Love and corruption, plus a some NTR parts.
To start a love relationship you just need to choose the right answers and not corrupt too much the love interest, but after choosing the love route you can corrupt with blowjobs and cumwine the heroine to turn her inhibitors down, but she still remains on the love route.
Instead if you choose the corruption route from the start, she will always stay on that route no matter the affection gained.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Just use the Walkthrough or the search bar…
I already check wt and search thread and then even if i cant find it or not understand how to do something only then i ask,
so please if you know the answer just reply .

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I already check wt and search thread and then even if i cant find it or not understand how to do something only then i ask,
so please if you know the answer just reply .
…Wait till the evening in front of the firecamp, press even T, and sit near Lyvia, she will have a dialogue and after that tou are free of recruiting

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guz007

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Depending on which part of the walkthrough you read, a later relationship with Mira's mother, after the church, is supposedly not possible. Elsewhere is exactly the opposite. I've tried it, with different choices. In fact: it is possible. However, if you develop the relationship with Mira's mother later, you will never be caught in bed with her by Frisha. So the 3some scenes with Emily and Frisha does not happen in this constellation so far. So if you want to see this scenes, you have to begin a romantic relationship with Emily beforehand.

I have the impression that various things in WT are simply not up-to-date anymore. In addition, in some places it is written in a confusing manner and even double-edged, so that I have the impression that the original author at some point simply lost the overview himself. There is also the fact that the developer has bigger plans and, depending on the constellation, incorporates further different outcomes of the stories. At least that's how it is announced in the WT.

So, the Frisha/Emily/Mira routes, which are already very well connected, will be further expanded. This is already a nightmare for anyone trying to do their own walkthrough, like me :eek::ROFLMAO:
I've been wondering what the fuck was going on, since I followed the walkthrough (a necessity for this confusing ass game that is so inconsistent but otherwise pretty fun...) and Frisia won't com in when I am with Emily no matter what. What kind of screwed up flags are these that it requires the relationship with Emily first!?

Sigh... and I was only here to wonder where the hell you go to find the Princess after she runs off. Anyone know?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
…Wait till the evening in front of the firecamp, press even T, and sit near Lyvia, she will have a dialogue and after that tou are free of recruiting
She goes inside at 4pm
and while she is sitting at firecamp the only thing we can ask her is "how she is doing"
i thought maybe i have already triggered it and didnt notice and went out to fight those bridage but then again all 3 of them died.
could this be a glitch?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
She goes inside at 4pm
and while she is sitting at firecamp the only thing we can ask her is "how she is doing"
i thought maybe i have already triggered it and didnt notice and went out to fight those bridage but then again all 3 of them died.
could this be a glitch?
You have to sit down where the sparkle is, not talk to her directly.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And this is why there is this mentioning on the first 3 pages of the Walkthrough that certain Quest should be triggered right on the get go which currently is both based on Player being rewarded free Talents and unlocking basic crafting skills that unlock the full potential of the game.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Is this a new secret event that was added?
I know about the Halloween and Christmas ones.
yes easter eggs were introduced in version 0.5.3.6. They appear during the month of April (real-Time or in-game). You can exchange them for magic items such as this bow.

Reactions: Webleten

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
She goes inside at 4pm
could this be a glitch?
One of the instances where I'd agree it needs to be reworked. Hope you got through it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
One of the instances where I'd agree it needs to be reworked. Hope you got through it.
Yeah that one is a must need, I’ll add it to Chyos’ list then
I understand but that sparkle comes at 6pm but she goes inside the tent at 4pm.
Gathered more thoughts, be alone with Lyvia in the camp, press t and choose 6 pm evening, and the sit in front of the fire

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Yeah that one is a must need, I’ll add it to Chyos’ list then

Gathered more thoughts, be alone with Lyvia in the camp, press t and choose 6 pm evening, and the sit in front of the fire
thanks man, it finally worked!
while we are on topic, do i need to do something different with mira too?
i have trained her ass many times but only struck at almost cumming

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thanks man, it finally worked!
while we are on topic, do i need to do something different with mira too?
i have trained her ass many times but only struck at almost cumming
That's where it ends... once the initiation is over and you made your relationship public (given that you didn't piss Mira off to much) she'll also offer blowjobs

• Red Heart

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
And this is why there is this mentioning on the first 3 pages of the Walkthrough that certain Quest should be triggered right on the get go which currently is both based on Player being rewarded free Talents and unlocking basic crafting skills that unlock the full potential of the game.
And I appreciate that from the walkthrough in it's intent to be helpful - but do understand this strengthens my point even more - "unlocking the full potential of the game" is a diplomatic way of saying "a lot of the content is poorly designed to be gated behind x y z".

I'm not just trying to bitch; to put this in full perspective, this is easily one of the best games on the site I've played in the last two months and I've enjoyed it massively. So many things are well-designed and the author clearly put a lot of thought and care in to the world. I knew it was a conscientious dev soon as I came across stuff like this:

snop.jpg

So that makes it all the more surprising that while 80% of what I've encountered in the story is well designed, the remainder feels like it's written by another person. The cumwine quest is an example, the entrance to the Cultists' catacombs (Arianna) another etc. And all these things could be easily corrected with very minor changes to better telegraph the correct strategy to a clever player!

For example - the catacombs entrance book. You're a first time player - what do you know? You have 2 pages of text in front of you, and 3 different numbers; two 4 digit, and one 3 digit, followed by a code input which expects 3 digits. Without additional information, one would assume the code is either contained in the numbers, or the result of operations between the numbers, or one of the numbers servers as a cipher for the others or the text. Currently, the text provides no contextually clues.

Adding a single lore appropriate line like "[Cultists historical leader] always taught from black comes blue, and out of the ashes of destruction we see our seal (some blue stamp) arise" would suggest how the player should go about solving.

Myst had its tower rotation, and most of us played that without having blood diverted from our brains :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Solak and zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And I appreciate that from the walkthrough in it's intent to be helpful - but do understand this strengthens my point even more - "unlocking the full potential of the game" is a diplomatic way of saying "a lot of the content is poorly designed to be gated behind x y z".

I'm not just trying to bitch; to put this in full perspective, this is easily one of the best games on the site I've played in the last two months and I've enjoyed it massively. So many things are well-designed and the author clearly put a lot of thought and care in to the world. I knew it was a conscientious dev soon as I came across stuff like this:

View attachment 2563324

So that makes it all the more surprising that while 80% of what I've encountered in the story is well designed, the remainder feels like it's written by another person. The cumwine quest is an example, the entrance to the Cultists' catacombs (Arianna) another etc. And all these things could be easily corrected with very minor changes to better telegraph the correct strategy to a clever player!

For example - the catacombs entrance book. You're a first time player - what do you know? You have 2 pages of text in front of you, and 3 different numbers; two 4 digit, and one 3 digit, followed by a code input which expects 3 digits. Without additional information, one would assume the code is either contained in the numbers, or the result of operations between the numbers, or one of the numbers servers as a cipher for the others or the text. Currently, the text provides no contextually clues.

Adding a single lore appropriate line like "[Cultists historical leader] always taught from black comes blue, and out of the ashes of destruction we see our seal (some blue stamp) arise" would suggest how the player shoud go about solving.

Myst had it's tower rotation, and most of us played that without having blood diverted from our brains :sneaky:
Well atleast for the cumwine Quest I think you are forgetting that the part is part of the main storyline... you have been cursed as far as you know and now need to try to fnd a remedy.
currently it's hard to impossible to discern main storyline Quests from side storylines... if you go by Characters Arianna is unlikely perceicved as a main girl, yet the cult and it's involvement with Syfa and Gwen/Isha is bound to their story... I wouldn't call it gated as the Character is to strongly bound to that story... the whole story woul hardly make any sense without Ariannas involvement... could it be rewritten to not be dependant on her... not sure I think it would seem to forced without the Drama surrounding Arianna and her family.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes