zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And I appreciate that from the walkthrough in it's intent to be helpful - but do understand this strengthens my point even more - "unlocking the full potential of the game" is a diplomatic way of saying "a lot of the content is poorly designed to be gated behind x y z".

I'm not just trying to bitch; to put this in full perspective, this is easily one of the best games on the site I've played in the last two months and I've enjoyed it massively. So many things are well-designed and the author clearly put a lot of thought and care in to the world. I knew it was a conscientious dev soon as I came across stuff like this:

View attachment 2563324

So that makes it all the more surprising that while 80% of what I've encountered in the story is well designed, the remainder feels like it's written by another person. The cumwine quest is an example, the entrance to the Cultists' catacombs (Arianna) another etc. And all these things could be easily corrected with very minor changes to better telegraph the correct strategy to a clever player!

For example - the catacombs entrance book. You're a first time player - what do you know? You have 2 pages of text in front of you, and 3 different numbers; two 4 digit, and one 3 digit, followed by a code input which expects 3 digits. Without additional information, one would assume the code is either contained in the numbers, or the result of operations between the numbers, or one of the numbers servers as a cipher for the others or the text. Currently, the text provides no contextually clues.

Adding a single lore appropriate line like "[Cultists historical leader] always taught from black comes blue, and out of the ashes of destruction we see our seal (some blue stamp) arise" would suggest how the player shoud go about solving.

Myst had it's tower rotation, and most of us played that without having blood diverted from our brains :sneaky:
Then let’s do a survey not only to you but all users around; what are the most cryptic things in the game that should be added in the rework?

Let’s go with a top 5, from most cryptic/urgent to least.
So I can add it to a list to bring it to the big man.
So all of the users, tell me the feedback

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Then let’s do a survey not only to you but all users around; what are the most cryptic things in the game that should be added in the rework?

I think that's a great idea, I will first finish my playthrough fully with my little pen and paper here. If it wasn't clear before, my motivations aren't in tearing this down, rather it's one of the best I've ever played and I want to make it even better.

Completely unrelated:
It's amazing how many combat interactions you can avoid/abuse simply by running away.

Reactions: Solak and zARRR

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021

I haven't got far into most questlines into the game but on the topic of the cumwine quest when the game opens up after the intro and the MC is at the oak tree he mentions both Mira and Kate (only if you didn't fuck Gwen) and the Inn and Emily as a place to stay the night.

If the player goes to Emily, then go talk to Mira she will mention the store and one thing kinda leads to another. But if the player neglects Mira there is no reason (apart from exploring the village obv) for him to go into the store looking for a cure for his condition. At that moment the MC never mentions wanting to look for a cure, maybe if we get a trigger where the MC thinks about it and mentions Lucius affinity with potions. It's a small thing but could help the ones who get lost

Reactions: Solak

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Based on the repeated Questions on the Forum I'd go by Characters.
1st Frisha (when to listen to Dave and Giron)
2nd Lyvia (how to start our marry band of mercanerys)
3rd Kate NTR (how to trigger/retrigger)
4th Emily 3-some (where is the point of no return)
...dunno the 5th mst asked question

Kestre1

Feb 16, 2022
I understand what you mean, she is not as devout or pious as Natasha and MC already somewhat conquered her.
So she comes out with less kink factor on that regard, half baked.

Player’s corruption comes from heinous actions such as stealing money, items from other NPCs, giving cumwine to certain women and selling your cursed sperm to Lucius.
His alignment changes some dialogues and makes you unlock some new scenes (Such as Kate’s anal).
But that doesn’t mean that it impacts on relationships.

Relationships have usually two paths Love and corruption, plus a some NTR parts.
To start a love relationship you just need to choose the right answers and not corrupt too much the love interest, but after choosing the love route you can corrupt with blowjobs and cumwine the heroine to turn her inhibitors down, but she still remains on the love route.
Instead if you choose the corruption route from the start, she will always stay on that route no matter the affection gained.
thanks for the factual answer I appreciate it(y);)

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
If we dont let the princess listen to the conversation,
will she leave the game for good to marry the other king? or she is kidnapped what happens then?
or if we let her listen to the conversation and ,
i want to know the consequence of the decisions, in the story if they are out.

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
whoa whoa whoa you're telling me the whole cum wine activation quest is organic, give me a break, there's no way a player would "stumble upon" the convoluted steps of -double question alchemist, then distract witch, then use cauldron.... there's just not enough telegraphing of the intent.
Maybe not a very bright player wouldn't get it, but I've played this game countless times and have never once needed a Walkthrough.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
If we dont let the princess listen to the conversation,
will she leave the game for good to marry the other king? or she is kidnapped what happens then?
or if we let her listen to the conversation and ,
i want to know the consequence of the decisions, in the story if they are out.
If you ally with Hekima he will kidnap the Princess

Reactions: Guz007

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I haven't got far into most questlines into the game but on the topic of the cumwine quest when the game opens up after the intro and the MC is at the oak tree he mentions both Mira and Kate (only if you didn't fuck Gwen) and the Inn and Emily as a place to stay the night.

If the player goes to Emily, then go talk to Mira she will mention the store and one thing kinda leads to another. But if the player neglects Mira there is no reason (apart from exploring the village obv) for him to go into the store looking for a cure for his condition. At that moment the MC never mentions wanting to look for a cure, maybe if we get a trigger where the MC thinks about it and mentions Lucius affinity with potions. It's a small thing but could help the ones who get lost
Based on the repeated Questions on the Forum I'd go by Characters.
1st Frisha (when to listen to Dave and Giron)
2nd Lyvia (how to start our marry band of mercanerys)
3rd Kate NTR (how to trigger/retrigger)
4th Emily 3-some (where is the point of no return)
...dunno the 5th mst asked question
1682146342884.jpeg
Thanks, so the usual suspects, writing the exact instances…
I’ll be waiting for more feedback from others, so don’t be shy

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 2564298
Thanks, so the usual suspects, writing the exact instances…
I’ll be waiting for more feedback from others, so don’t be shy
Oh right...
5th Arianna (how to trigger Rumah NTR)
Well talking to Emily also unlocks Tia as a LI and wood cutting in order to improve str and con aswell as get the first battle companion so it's best adviced to actually talk to them atleast this once.
Also it's required to learn reading (Int +2)

Reactions: zARRR

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Can't we progress lyvia quest of hunting bandits without doing liandra's stroyline?
if not which one is better story wise and visuals wise
keeping her at camp or returning her to baron?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
What happens if you’re not allied with hekima but don’t let the princess listen?
I’ve never tried that route.
So what happened was
the dude that came to take the princess comes in the morning
queen tells the princess she's going with that dude to the forest for picnic or some shit and the princess and dude leaves and queen starts crying.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What happens if you’re not allied with hekima but don’t let the princess listen?
I’ve never tried that route.
She'll marry her Orc prince... or rather she is going to be forced to once this part of her story is developed.
Can't we progress lyvia quest of hunting bandits without doing liandra's stroyline?
You can... bringing Liandra to your Camp just unlocks haveing a Party earlier than if you simply concentrate on training your band (otherwise Lyvias content would be blocked if MC brought her to the Baron).
Bringing her to the Baron has several routes routes...
warn her about the Potion (No chastity belt)... nothing much changes. [NTR]
Giving her the Chastity Belt AND warn her about the potion [none NTR] route of above
Giving her the chastity belt without warning her about the potion [corruption] route... she'll become a slut hate fucking the MC
Nither give her the chastity belt nor the warning... she'll be a slut for Dave to enjoy [NTR]

Last edited:

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
She'll marry her Orc prince... or rather she is going to be forced to once this part of her story is developed.

You can... bringing Liandra to your Camp just unlocks haveing a Party earlier than if you simply concentrate on training your band (otherwise Lyvias content would be blocked if MC brought her to the Baron).
Bringing her to the Baron has several routes routes...
warn her about the Potion (No chastity belt)... nothing much changes. [NTR]
Giving her the Chastity Belt AND warn her about the potion [none NTR] route of above
Giving her the chastity belt without warning her about the potion [corruption] route... she'll become a slut hate fucking the MC
Nither give her the chastity belt nor the warning... she'll be a slut for Dave to enjoy [NTR]
Thanks im in no ntr gameplay
what would be better according to you to take her to camp or baron,
in camp or at baron with chastity belt and warning about portions
which would you say is better storyline based on your opinion ?
And i cant seem to progress lyvia's quest, i have armed all 15 of my men but john still keeps making armor whenn i talk with him about,
is there something else i need to do?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No, I think you can continue it without Liandra’s quest.
If you can’t, you have two choices where from the story you can somewhat expect the consequences:
- Bringing her in the camp and securing her, no reward from Giron.
- Bringing her to Giron, possible NTR and reward received
The first one is a love path, second one is a corruption path (With optional NTR that can be prevented with the cage of chastity).

Both have almost the same scenes with some key variations.
Camp route has some dancing and romance scenes, mansion route has an optional enlargement choice which will boost Liandra’s breasts and butt.
And i cant seem to progress lyvia's quest, i have armed all 15 of my men but john still keeps making armor whenn i talk with him about,
Oh I didn’t seen this one.
Both are unfinished and will have the objective to bring back Liandra home to Kirlic’s baron.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well sending her to the baron without a warning changes her character completly... I'd say she turns into a Bimbo... both phisically and emotionally.
She'll have sex with MC because she get's a depraved need for it.
On the other hand sending her to the camp will unlock a more romantically story... she'll warm up to MC and even fall in love with him.
Her next Bonus scene that is up to vote will allow you to give her the Potion to give her bigger boobs and ass even at the camp... normally a Character on the love route won't change to a corruption route so I suspect the mental effect won't trigger or be much lighter

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guz007

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Well sending her to the baron without a warning changes her character completly... I'd say she turns into a Bimbo... both phisically and emotionally.
She'll have sex with MC because she get's a depraved need for it.
On the other hand sending her to the camp will unlock a more romantically story... she'll warm up to MC and even fall in love with him.
Her next Bonus scene that is up to vote will allow you to give her the Potion to give her bigger boobs and ass even at the camp
Thanks i will go with camp route ,
can you please also help with

And i cant seem to progress lyvia's quest, i have armed and trained all 15 of my men but john still keeps making armor when i talk with him about,

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks i will go with camp route ,
can you please also help with

And i cant seem to progress lyvia's quest, i have armed and trained all 15 of my men but john still keeps making armor when i talk with him about,
For starters you can build another tent in your camp to host a total of 20 men (-1 if Frank is alive)... that aside John will keep makeing armor for your army.
For once there is a good chance that several of your men die dureing the confrontation with the Raven and also some dessert your band if their morale is to low (includeing their gear being lost)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Oh right...
5th Arianna (how to trigger Rumah NTR)

Well talking to Emily also unlocks Tia as a LI and wood cutting in order to improve str and con aswell as get the first battle companion so it's best adviced to actually talk to them atleast this once.
Also it's required to learn reading (Int +2)
Even that's ignoring the obvious, you'd have to be retarded to not check all the buildings, at least in the starting area.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes