Abaddon44

Nov 15, 2020
you need to corrupt her (at least c 10) or raise her affection and talk with her several times inside her tent
Already c20 and a10, dresses for Lyvia and Liandra delivered still no dialogue of her offering to play the violin at the celebration, and lucius still not let me buy the violin because of sentimental value, only this options.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
yes, I already give them the dresses and no I dont have the violin because lucius wont sell if to me and Imawyn wont star her speech where she tell she can play music.
after talking to imawyn about playing at the party ,
you will be able to buy it from the shop

Abaddon44

Nov 15, 2020
after talking to imawyn about playing at the party ,
you will be able to buy it from the shop
That's the problem Imawyn wont start or say the dialogue in which she says she can play the violin preventing me from buying Lucius's violin.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Out of curiosity, which timed events are you referring to?
The one I'm mainly questioning is the intro into the bandit camp rescue. I mean, sure it's not THAT difficult to prepare for but it can still become botched WAAAAY easier than is necessary (examples would be how your character might STILL be weaker than a cough, not being strong enough to push the log over the river on time, proficient enough with a ranged weapon to make conserving EP easier with Quick Shot, or for those who dislike their character looking like an illiterate moron, lacking in intelligence enough to read the ransom note for themselves) at such an early stage (like literally while your character is still as breakable as tissue paper to the bandits). There's a fine line there, but not really the worst experience I've seen in games and in NO way is this considered "lazy coding" like what I've seen in OTHER RPGM games, but yea this one could still do with a little bit more tweaking imo.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guys how many kids can Emily have?
WT mentions kate can have 2 and other goes to church.
I speculate two like Kate, but I could be wrong or it could be changed in the future the number, since Emily’s update isn’t done yet

Reactions: Guz007

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I speculate two like Kate, but I could be wrong or it could be changed in the future the number, since Emily’s update isn’t done yet
I see thanks
what ya did with raven ?
let him go or capture him?
i captured him cause of the deaths he caused, i always found julia hella annoying with he princess talk even on love route so she didnt play a role in my decision,
any insights or consequences i may miss.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's the problem Imawyn wont start or say the dialogue in which she says she can play the violin preventing me from buying Lucius's violin.
As far as I recall you need to wait until after 18:00 before this option becomes available (screen turning blueish)
There is no limit for pregnancys... same as with Kate, the game only allows for 2 to stay around though

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I see thanks
what ya did with raven ?
let him go or capture him?
i captured him cause of the deaths he caused, i always found julia hella annoying with he princess talk even on love route so she didnt play a role in my decision,
any insights or consequences i may miss.
Mmmh The consequences that may happen by imprisoning him could be:
- Making Ronya definitely not happy
- Canceling the ntr route
- Losing a possible ally against Giron

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
The one I'm mainly questioning is the intro into the bandit camp rescue. I mean, sure it's not THAT difficult to prepare for but it can still become botched WAAAAY easier than is necessary (examples would be how your character might STILL be weaker than a cough, not being strong enough to push the log over the river on time, proficient enough with a ranged weapon to make conserving EP easier with Quick Shot, or for those who dislike their character looking like an illiterate moron, lacking in intelligence enough to read the ransom note for themselves) at such an early stage (like literally while your character is still as breakable as tissue paper to the bandits). There's a fine line there, but not really the worst experience I've seen in games and in NO way is this considered "lazy coding" like what I've seen in OTHER RPGM games, but yea this one could still do with a little bit more tweaking imo.
Idk man, you're given 7 days. Mira can read the note and Tia can break the tree, you're also given the option to buy her freedom instead of rescuing her if you're that weak in combat (all you have to kill is 1 bandit though).

Also maybe this is just me misremembering but I believe you are given a week + you need Emily relationship stats before it can even trigger.

Abaddon44

Nov 15, 2020
As far as I recall you need to wait until after 18:00 before this option becomes available (screen turning blueish)

There is no limit for pregnancys... same as with Kate, the game only allows for 2 to stay around though
Tried it and still nothing, I think it's a bug, someone should tell the creator.

Goddamn, I was inspired to complete the whole game and now I can't because of the stupid bug, I'm going to delete the game, I lost the interest to play.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Tried it and still nothing, I think it's a bug, someone should tell the creator.

Goddamn, I was inspired to complete the whole game and now I can't because of the stupid bug, I'm going to delete the game, I lost the interest to play.
In the Camp, after Imawyn enters the tent (4pm), go inside the tent an talk with her. Talk with her while she is standing in her underwear beside the bed.

I don't remember if you have to do it once or twice, but this conversation will start the relationship as lover/fuckbuddies between the MC and Imawyn.

The next day talk with Imawyn by the fire and ask about having a party.

Abaddon44

Nov 15, 2020
So... Funny story guys, It turns out that Imawyn did not want to play the violin because I had started the celebration mission for Liandra when I had to start it for Lyvia, I go back to a saved game where I hadn't saved Liandra and continue Lyvia's missions until where I have to do the celebration and now Imawyn played the violin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Solak

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
c) Hit ratings are dogwater garbage still, it feels like for every 12 strikes the PC only successfully lands 4 or 5 on average no matter what level he's at and with so many heavily "grindy" moments already in the game, that can only piss people off over time. Another option that could work here might be nerfing the everluving hell out of non-essential enemies (standard trash mobs) to make grinding less insufferable; if you can't hit the broadside of a barn on a sunny summer day, the least you should get are MORE than enough "practice shots" in so that you get better at it. xD
MC's accuracy depends on his energy level. If he's Tired or Exhausted, expect a lot of infuriating misses. I do agree that some abilities like Defensive Strike don't always give me the much needed Evasion.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You can learn to craft traps from Corven if your Hunting Skill is 5+, and he teachs you to make traps before he teachs you Combat Skills.

The traps let you catch Rabbits and Rats alive so, once you catch either one, the cat appears when you approach your House.

Once you catch a Rabbit you can build Emily's Rabbit Hutch.

My Hunting was 10 and I haven't yet fight with Roderick in his hideout, but I had already build the Hutch for Emily and the Cat was next to the MC House.
I did knew I could learn that from him. But I thought it was related to the Verena quest, where we have to catch a mouse and release it in her room. I didn't know it is connection with hunting skill 5. (y)

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Well, guys, can anybody tell us what Chyos wrote in his last post - in a few words?
Chyos on Friday

Good afternoon,

Friday afternoon again, so time to give you a recap of the past week.

I had talked about my goals for this week last Friday and to get to the point straight away, I'm not yet done with what I have planned for this update.

Some of you probably already expected this, but I still tried to do a small miracle and get it all done tonight. So sadly that won't be possible, I'll need ~2 days more to get it done properly.

So what have I been working on: I worked on the animations for the new scene with Emily visiting the Mc in the bedroom of his house in the evening. As I want this scene to be easily accessible after it has been enabled, you will be able to "call" Emily directly by interacting with the MC's bed (The Mc will walk over pick up Emily, but you don't have to go there to do this). I will add something Similar for Julia in the future as currently it is a bit complicated to trigger the Julia date scene (at least as I see it).

I've added the dialogue with Giron and the Pater about having more than one wife, while doing that I also replaced their old dialogue images. While I was at it I also edited Giron's dialogue with the MC where he suggests him to marry Julia (in case the MC is already married at that point)
I continued the work on the marriage quest itself, adding some new sprites and images for it. I also added some small variations for the pregnant sex scene in the kitchen (In case Emily is too loud...)
Last week I said I didn't want to make the marriage a big thing (so pretty much church -> bed, maybe dinner with Frisha & Mira) I had to think about this last weekend and came to the conclusion that this wouldn't feel right. So instead there will be a small gathering in the tavern to celebrate the marriage.

This together with the reaction dialogues on which I continued to work is still not completely finished. So on the to do list: Implementation of the scene with Emily in the MC's bedroom, Final celebration at the inn + dialogue in bed after marriage + some reactions from other women to the MC having married.

I really wish I could be quicker with this update, but at the same time these dialogues take some time. So I hope you can forgive me this delay. I will now continue working on it, the day has still some hours left.

I'll do what I can to get this out as quick as possible in the coming week.

I wish you all a nice weekend!

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes