Lathan321

May 24, 2017
why does my alignment reset when I increase with cheats? there a way to stop that?

Edit: Just sold a bunch of potions then returned his potion count to 0

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Is 0.5.4 still Emily or is it something new? I forgot...
Think it's mostly Emily, believe 5.3.5 added the option to get Emily pregnant while 5.4.0 will allow a wedding with Emily. Usually each 0.0.5-0.1.0 is connected in that the first 0.0.5 version adds the first part of the content and then the 0.1.0 part finishes up the update and fleshes it out. For instance 5.2.0-5.3.0 was Tia content and 5.3.0-5.4.0 is Emily content. Though of course there can be some other content as well like bonus scenes.

Reactions: tommyjohne

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Think it's mostly Emily, believe 5.3.5 added the option to get Emily pregnant while 5.4.0 will allow a wedding with Emily. Usually each 0.0.5-0.1.0 is connected in that the first 0.0.5 version adds the first part of the content and then the 0.1.0 part finishes up the update and fleshes it out. For instance 5.2.0-5.3.0 was Tia content and 5.3.0-5.4.0 is Emily content. Though of course there can be some other content as well like bonus scenes.
Indeed it is, X.5 and X.0 are part of the same update, although X.5 is the unfinished less polished version that shows half the progress.

5.4.0. Should be concluding Emily’s marriage plus implementing the new marriage system with new dialogues and such.
And some scenes of course.

Next one is finally Mira, place your bets if the monastery shall appear

Last edited:

22Vanquish22

Oct 27, 2022
Hi Guys,

Im currently stuck at charming liandra quest, Im unable to place the wine on the ground regardless of time.

Is it a bug or ?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hi Guys,

Im currently stuck at charming liandra quest, Im unable to place the wine on the ground regardless of time.

Is it a bug or ?
Did you get Livia and Liandra each one a dress from the Majors's house and did you get Imawyn the fiddle from Lucius and some horse hair to fix the strings?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So quick question to people more in the know, if I go love route but then corrupt them does it switch to corrupt route or stay love route? Wondering since I've never understood this part and according to the walkthrough depending on love/corrupt points at certain points in the relationship you either go love or corrupt route like with for instance Imawyn or Ophelia.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So quick question to people more in the know, if I go love route but then corrupt them does it switch to corrupt route or stay love route? Wondering since I've never understood this part and according to the walkthrough depending on love/corrupt points at certain points in the relationship you either go love or corrupt route like with for instance Imawyn or Ophelia.
I think love route as long as love points score is higher than corruption points score.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think love route as long as love points score is higher than corruption points score.
Naah, it’s more like if you established a love route then you can add corrupt, and it’s still a love route.
For example when you have the first sexual relationship with Imawyin without blackmail that os the beginning of the love route, same with Bianca but just a love confession.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Naah, it’s more like if you established a love route then you can add corrupt, and it’s still a love route.
For example when you have the first sexual relationship with Imawyin without blackmail that os the beginning of the love route, same with Bianca but just a love confession.
We're telling the same. He asked "what if I go love route then I start adding corr points": my answer is "if you keep less corr points than love points you'll stay in love route".

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
We're telling the same. He asked "what if I go love route then I start adding corr points": my answer is "if you keep less corr points than love points you'll stay in love route".
Even if the girls corruption points surpass her affection points she'll remain on the love route as long as you triggered it by Players choices.
The Corruption points kind of CAN create a crossover as the girls comment can become similiar as on the corruption route... still she'll be all flirty with MC most of the time if she is on the love route... just more perverted

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Even if the girls corruption points surpass her affection points she'll remain on the love route as long as you triggered it by Players choices.
The Corruption points kind of CAN create a crossover as the girls comment can become similiar as on the corruption route... still she'll be all flirty with MC most of the time if she is on the love route... just more perverted
Thanks, so it's pretty much as stated in the walkthrough either do certain choices or have more love/corruption at certain points to start certain routes and then it's locked in, good to know.

You can ask but you won't get an answer. :LOL::LOL::(

Version 0.5.4.0 is probably still being tested.
I might be wrong on this but I went and had a look at the patreon site and from my understanding the 5.4.0 is not in it's test version anymore thought there might be a few bugs left, already been a few hotfixes, but I think it's generally seen as stable now though probably gonna be a day or two at least until it's on here, might be longer of course.

Here is the walkthrough if anyone is interested for what changed in 5.3.5 and upcoming in 5.4.0 Emily's part isn't completely finished yet in that Chyos still needs to fix everyone's reaction to the MC getting / being married to Emily now. But that will be done in upcoming versions.

May 26, 2019
But will they call MC daddy?
And if Emily is married first and then Frisha and Mira banged later, will they acknowledge the step father taboos?
New portals for dirty talking are opening
Doesn't this all start to become quite confusing if the player also chooses to have Mira and the MC be half-siblings?

Now the MC is his half-sister's step father?

And MC's children with Emily will be both Mira's step-siblings and Mira's nieces and nephews.

These complexities are probably an additional reason as to why incest is banned in real life - for the most part!!!

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes