HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Right now, there is only one possible scenario where she does. You must banish Dasan from Rumah by showing the necklace. Afterwards, go to the right of the orc camp and in the bottom left of the map, there is a camp. Interact with it and you will fight Dasan. If you lose and Lyvia (or Tia) is in your party, he'll have sex with them
How anyone could lose to, or even want to see him alive, is a wonder. Dasan is one of the saddest tossers i've seen written.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Thnx brother. Was searching for hours.:cry:
Also does Lyvia has sex with Dasan in any storyline?
In my walkthrough i haven't gotten to the storylines around and rumah yet. Unfortunately I'm making very slow progress. But since Lyvia leaves the group as soon as you get too close to Rumah, she and Dasa never meet, as far as I know-

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How anyone could lose to, or even want to see him alive, is a wonder. Dasan is one of the saddest tossers i've seen written.
Humiliation fetish I guess, seeing a complete loser who killed his father because he is an arrogant coward, and a incapable ruler beat you in a fight must galvanize sone weird gears.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
The "fighting demon" quest kicks in as soon as I load my last save. What else is new for this update?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
OMFG. I'm still stuck in version 0.5.3.5 with my walkthrough. And now there have already been 2 new updates. And surely more is to come, until I'm finished. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately the changelogs are a bit poor. Can someone tell me with which LI there are new scenes since 0.5.3.5, please? Just the names, no spoilers. So i have the note and don't miss anything. When I'm up to date, I can look at the new stuff in a targeted manner. :cool:

Thanks in advance.

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
So, about Bianca's anal quest:

This will now also enable you to train anal with Bianca. Follow the quest
and talk to Tia (either in Katherin's house or in Rumah) then bring the new
toy to Bianca. She will start to train with it, which will take a few days. You
can watch her in the morning when she is going to bed.

Does Tia require a certain corruption level to give you her dildo?

aggravatedray

Sep 2, 2017
I love this game so much and every time I see an update I want to replay it and make different choices and all that, but damn I know how much of a time sink that will be.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
OMFG. I'm still stuck in version 0.5.3.5 with my walkthrough. And now there have already been 2 new updates. And surely more is to come, until I'm finished. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately the changelogs are a bit poor. Can someone tell me with which LI there are new scenes since 0.5.3.5, please? Just the names, no spoilers. So i have the note and don't miss anything. When I'm up to date, I can look at the new stuff in a targeted manner. :cool:

Thanks in advance.
And I think you’ll even have to reconsider some aspects, since 5.7.0. Is going to make a rework on some various elements.

Bruh but we have been talking about it for days, you should know it by now, how did you not notice them :unsure:.
Anyways Tia, Katheryn, Penny, Natasha and Mira.

Last edited:
Reactions: exazubi

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
This is one of the few games that I had a blast playing it and scratches some itches just right but on the other side I have a feeling that this game will never find an end.

It is surreal and hard to describe but just a feeling that I get. The other one is Peasants Quest from Tinkerer.

This is surely a me thing but I hate to play in updates and I can only enjoy a game with the knowledge in my mind that if I want to I can pursue the ending of the game.

Normally I just playtest a game to have a glance if I like it or not but with A Struggle with Sin and Peasants Quest I betrayed myself and sunk several hours into the game.
To stop at one point was hard and I hate a bit myself for it because I know I need to do it all over again if the game will be probably finished. :HideThePain:

Anyway Godspeed Chyos. This is a fine game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.4.6 HotFix] [Chyos] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win: v0.5.4.1 -> v0.5.4.6 HotFix [120 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes