Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Been trying out the new content, hadnt played for a few updates.

Having trouble locating the new equipment promised a couple updates ago in the changelog. I'm not really seeing anything about it in the walkthrough. Are there actually new weapons and armor? If so, I guess I could use a hint!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Been trying out the new content, hadnt played for a few updates.

Having trouble locating the new equipment promised a couple updates ago in the changelog. I'm not really seeing anything about it in the walkthrough. Are there actually new weapons and armor? If so, I guess I could use a hint!
The last new (craftable) Weapons introduced were Iron and Shadowstone (for the later you need to advance Miras Quest until visiting the Sanctum in Arenfield).
In regards to armor there was quiet alot... so it depends what was the last armor set you unlocked?
You might miss everything after the leather armor since you mentioned weapons but than the list would become quiet long

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I was refering to this bit in the 5.2.9 changelog:

> New gear, although unlocking it is a bit hidden. Curious who finds it first :) (will of course be covered in the walkthrough once it's updated)

My gear is otherwise up to date I think; Shadowstone dagger and sword, Elderwood bow, old buckler, rogue armor/helmet/boots/gloves all +2, Vexx' ring, Jodarr's ring. (Also have a chainmail +2 set).

Just curious cause I'm not finding any mentions of that new gear in the latest walkthrough.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was refering to this bit in the 5.2.9 changelog:

> New gear, although unlocking it is a bit hidden. Curious who finds it first :) (will of course be covered in the walkthrough once it's updated)

My gear is otherwise up to date I think; Shadowstone dagger and sword, Elderwood bow, old buckler, rogue armor/helmet/boots/gloves all +2, Vexx' ring, Jodarr's ring. (Also have a chainmail +2 set).

Just curious cause I'm not finding any mentions of that new gear in the latest walkthrough.
Than it's the Troll bone Dagger (unique) and the Orc fur Armor (craftable)...
Found in the Northern Troll hideout dureing or after Tia's last Quest

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Oh wow, thanks! I've completed that quest so I'll go back and see what I missed.

Edit: found em (dagger on a weapon rack, armor by climbing a tower)

Last edited:
Reactions: LeonToralla

Enigma61

Aug 10, 2017
Hello everyone. Having sunk several days worth of playtime into this gem of a game, I have sadly reached a piece of content that I wish I could do without, namely, the 'forced' content with Emily. Unfortunately, you have to follow her path to gain access to renovating your own house and you have to start some form of a sexual relationship with her. I don't know whether it is her character, her age compared to the MC, her mooching of the MC's money/influence just like she mooched off his "guardian", the fact that her hair looks like straw or just my own distaste for MILFs in general, but I personally find Emily utterly unattractive and even slightly repulsive.

However, I do not mean to be disrespectful, truly. I searched through 50 pages of results, I know she has many fans too and I respect their desires and preferences. Also, I don't "hate" her, I'd certainly have the MC help her out, if only to help save her daughters from destitution. She just isn't my cup of tea sexually.

On page 1171 of this thread it is mentioned that a 'platonic' option for her is on the table, with another rework update. My question for anyone who might know, is this development still in consideration? If so, what kind of rework update is meant there? Some years away update for Emily or just the next update in general? I gritted my teeth and finished building the orphanage, so I could just stay away forever from her now on, but I'd revert to a previous save and even consider a full restart if a 'legitimate' option to avoid her will available any time (relatively) soon.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello everyone. Having sunk several days worth of playtime into this gem of a game, I have sadly reached a piece of content that I wish I could do without, namely, the 'forced' content with Emily. Unfortunately, you have to follow her path to gain access to renovating your own house and you have to start some form of a sexual relationship with her. I don't know whether it is her character, her age compared to the MC, her mooching of the MC's money/influence just like she mooched off his "guardian", the fact that her hair looks like straw or just my own distaste for MILFs in general, but I personally find Emily utterly unattractive and even slightly repulsive.

However, I do not mean to be disrespectful, truly. I searched through 50 pages of results, I know she has many fans too and I respect their desires and preferences. Also, I don't "hate" her, I'd certainly have the MC help her out, if only to help save her daughters from destitution. She just isn't my cup of tea sexually.

On page 1171 of this thread it is mentioned that a 'platonic' option for her is on the table, with another rework update. My question for anyone who might know, is this development still in consideration? If so, what kind of rework update is meant there? Some years away update for Emily or just the next update in general? I gritted my teeth and finished building the orphanage, so I could just stay away forever from her now on, but I'd revert to a previous save and even consider a full restart if a 'legitimate' option to avoid her will available any time (relatively) soon.
Oh you did your research!
Chyos had in mind an option to avoid completely Emily with a platonic relationship, but through a Patreon poll the option got shut quickly, since Patreons would prefer seeing other content first rather than a platonic route.
The rework update shall come in 5.7.0. Update but if that shall contain an Emily platonic path is completely unknown, I may ask him, but usually when Chyos has an idea he will put it in the game eventually but still, after that any information about it is radio silent.

Last edited:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020

We need more people like you. This is how you express an opinion or complaint

Feb 17, 2022
How do you trigger this
> I added an animation for Lyvia&Katherin having sex while you fuck Tia at the same time. This can be triggered by visiting Katherin past 12pm if Lyvia visits her and Tia is in group or is already at home due to you entering Arenfield with her and then leaving again through the

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
it would be cool if we get things related to armor story wise or scene wise. it would be intresting to disguise your self as a elf or other race to using a mixture of armor and the goddess magic to sneak into their respective areas where you could then decide if you want to corrupt your way in or earn their trust normally to be allowed you in without the disguise. felt like it would be simlar to how you used the bandit disguise but on a bigger scale.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
We need more people like you. This is how you express an opinion or complaint
Bro,I totally agree with you ,wish Mr. Chyos could make some MILF characters model a bit attaractive specially Emily,Claire.
It would be great if we could buy different clothes for romantic partners including theirclothing related adult animation like "Peasants Quest". :(

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Bro,I totally agree with you ,wish Mr. Chyos could make some MILF characters model a bit attaractive specially Emily,Claire.
It would be great if we could buy different clothes for romantic partners including theirclothing related adult animation like "Peasants Quest". :(
Different clothing would mean more renders, which means more work, which means longer dev time. While nice option, would rather have it after more plot and story updates for the LIs.

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
I agree with HentaiKami ,this game also made it work with different clothes, the love scenes, like for example with emily (if you marry her, you will have another love scene with her where she will wear the dress again) and kate ( her lusty costumes with different love scenes if I remember correctly) , it will be bad if it end up like peasant quest, they just remake the animation over and over again with different costumes which I find lazy work. So far a Struggle with a sin is the best game for me with the www folder, don't know what game engine this is.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Bro really went:
“Agreed, proceeds to try and do the same
I agree with HentaiKami ,this game also made it work with different clothes, the love scenes, like for example with emily (if you marry her, you will have another love scene with her where she will wear the dress again) and kate ( her lusty costumes with different love scenes if I remember correctly) , it will be bad if it end up like peasant quest, they just remake the animation over and over again with different costumes which I find lazy work. So far a Struggle with a sin is the best game for me with the www folder, don't know what game engine this is.
Www is just a folder for files not an engine, the engine for the game is RPG maker while for animations is Klub17

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger frisha spying and sneak to emily bed after mc making love with emily? did they remove it or maybe a bug? Currently I am married to emily, maybe I should have not married her first. I already finished all quest.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger frisha spying and sneak to emily bed after mc making love with emily? did they remove it or maybe a bug? Currently I am married to emily, maybe I should have not married her first. I already finished all quest.
It's still there, but the requirements have changed. Someone—Chyos himself I think—confirmed it here.

Reactions: Nivla456
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes