GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So, just starting this and the walkthrough says this:
1689261270707.png

I see no options to do anything here. Am I missing something obvious?

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
one simple question, how much NTR content are we talking about here? speaking from NTR player perspective.
short answer: yes

long answer: for a very long time, people addicted to NTR and still vote alot for NTR content in patreon

so NTR avoidable? yes, but vanilla content only for like 10% right now, every character have 1 basic vailla content, and that is it. every character have alot NTR content.

i hope someday chyo will comback to make new content for Mira, she used to be the True girl, not like now

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone know what's the difference between destroying the seal and keeping it in MC's room in the monastery?

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
View attachment 2766835

walk the the right and you can see 2 people are practice/fighting together, come and watch it to learn defensive strike
after that, you comback and comin mira house and start the dialog
if you dont learn defensive strike yet, u auto lose

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.4.6Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

James3691215

Jun 9, 2020
View attachment 2766835

Before I give you an answer, I recommend you reading and doing everything the walkthrough says to do to a "T" and extra (since they leave important things out sometimes). Before step 5, you should have a step to watch two guards fight in the training arena. Talk to Lyvia (future fuckable female guard) and she will teach you Defensive Strike to deal with that guy, and all the other enemies in the future. GL.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Does anyone know what's the difference between destroying the seal and keeping it in MC's room in the monastery?
i dont play for a few patch but thank for the changelog, nothing new for that content and it still not development yet, so just ignored it, or maybe save it a wait for future change

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
short answer: yes

long answer: for a very long time, people addicted to NTR and still vote alot for NTR content in patreon

so NTR avoidable? yes, but vanilla content only for like 10% right now, every character have 1 basic vailla content, and that is it. every character have alot NTR content.

i hope someday chyo will comback to make new content for Mira, she used to be the True girl, not like now
That’s not true man, that’s like… all blatantly lies.
Vanilla content 10%?
People still vote for only NTR on Patreon?
That’s completely misinformation.
If you sum all scenes MC/F and MC/FF are still the majority… like wtf.
Some characters don’t have even a NTR scene yet (Like Helena, Imawyn, Claire and a couple of others), the vanilla was always the main objective Chyos said that, even in the developer notes.
Just look at the polls there wasn’t never a NTR solo option, first vanilla/romance and then sometimes a NTR option (And recently most of them are swinging/sharing)
Even Mira, she has like 3-4 NTR scenes against more than 10 that are vanilla.
Have we played the same game?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.4.6 HotFix] [Chyos] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win: v0.5.4.1 -> v0.5.4.6 HotFix [120 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
giphy.gif

You save my internet. :giggle:

Reactions: Bob69

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
if you have a previous version of the game (05.4.1) just download the ''update only'' patch. You don't need the full compressed version.
Unfortunately I only have the 5.2.9 version... I'll wait, if not now next update someone will show up with one.

Reactions: Qmil679
4.50 star(s) 139 Votes