Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Another question...
Is there ntr or share content on loveroute for Kate? Or does she remain faithful no matter how high the corruption is?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Another question...
Is there ntr or share content on loveroute for Kate? Or does she remain faithful no matter how high the corruption is?
She remains faithful, NTR is caused only if you fail the waitress minigame, let it happen or choose to initiate it yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fungamer80

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Damn, I wanna be able to get rid of the Mayor and take his wife Yasmine, That'll be dope lmfao matter of fact have a whole Harem:LUL:

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Can someone help me get the threesome scenes with Emily and Frisha / Mira? I can't start them.

Emily corruption is 15
Frisha is 12
I've the upgraded house and they all know I'm in a relationship with all of them (or I think they do).

Still, even following the walkthrough I can't start the 3some, can someone give some insight?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Another question...
Furthermore, if you like share content, I strongly suggest you play Kate's line first; as your positive response to one of the bar owner events then globally affects dialogue in the future with other characters during share scenes.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Damn, I wanna be able to get rid of the Mayor and take his wife Yasmine, That'll be dope lmfao matter of fact have a whole Harem:LUL:
Eventually we will overthrown that fatass no worries, it will only take a long time
Can someone help me get the threesome scenes with Emily and Frisha / Mira? I can't start them.

Emily corruption is 15
Frisha is 12
I've the upgraded house and they all know I'm in a relationship with all of them (or I think they do).

Still, even following the walkthrough I can't start the 3some, can someone give some insight?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-4-6-hotfix-chyos.32136/post-10858710

Reactions: Narakin

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Taking too long to rescue her has the mayor divorce his wife, it looked like he was about to kick her out as well and get a new wife. Would be nice to see who he takes and if you can go for the double kill to steal them both.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wonder how that will pan out in the ntr route.
Pretty simple, it will either go like a future Thomas route, (where it will be presented a choice to let him remain, spare him and keep him as puppet) or complete eliminate him and keep the NTR scenes as a dream gallery of lost scenes you cannot anymore watch (Like Marcus x Emily).

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes