Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Bye random npc who quotes me
Well to get to '0.5.9.0' completely by 'rough' (not exact figures) math it would take about '3.4' years to get there so... it's definitely possible.

--The Rough maths--
Using each update to jump from '0.5.0.0' to '0.5.2.9a' was 6 updates lets average (long and short) it to 1>2 (months) x 6 6>12 (months), so a jump from '0.5.6.0' to '0.6.2.0 ' so is about 28>56 (months) or 2.3>4.6 Years, even if you half it it's still 1.2>2.3 years which is still about 2025.

Reactions: mercytea

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well to get to '0.5.9.0' completely by 'rough' (not exact figures) math it would take about '3.4' years to get there so... it's definitely possible.

--The Rough maths--
Using each update to jump from '0.5.0.0' to '0.5.2.9a' was 6 updates lets average (long and short) it to 1>2 (months) x 6 6>12 (months), so a jump from '0.5.6.0' to '0.6.2.0 ' so is about 28>56 (months) or 2.3>4.6 Years, even if you half it it's still 1.2>2.3 years which is still about 2025.
It’s not about maths, it’s about not quoting me when I am trying not to watch the thread for spoilers.

And look we can even get in more mathematics and speculation on what updates will take more and which less.
Melissa will definitely be one month and an half or ten days, the rework more than 2 months, Kirlic 2+, Bianca+2 and so on.
Chances are Melissa will be the least long of all updates (maybe also Julia’s).
Chyos himself said he wants to avoid making again this such long update (He misplanned completely going full ambitious) and it’s never going to happen again but who knows.
Imo on 2025 can definitely happen but even that is too optimistic, with the co dev he could speed up but we will see.

Last edited:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
It’s not about maths, it’s about not quoting me when I am trying not to watch the thread for spoilers.

And look we can even get in more mathematics and speculation on what updates will take more and which less.
Melissa will definitely be one month and an half or ten days, the rework more than 2 months, Kirlic 2+, Bianca+2 and so on.
Chyos himself said he wants to avoid making again this such long update (He misplanned completely going full ambitious) and it’s never going to happen again but who knows.
Imo on 2025 can definitely happen but even that is too optimistic, with the co dev he could speed up but we will see.
“For what terrible sins of the past must we bear the torments of the present and the dark shadow of the future?”

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Bro, Chyos telling "he wants to avoid making again this such long update" is like Darksilver (Glamour) telling "this is our biggest update ever".

:rolleyes:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Bro, Chyos telling "he wants to avoid making again this such long update" is like Darksilver (Glamour) telling "this is our biggest update ever".

:rolleyes:
Stop quoting me REEEEEEE
(And let’s be real you are comparing the dev of Big brother to Chyos, I get that he is has faults but comparing him to that… sheesh)

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Chyos today:

Good morning,

it's been a long week again and while getting a lot closer to the final release of 0.5.5.0 the work will just not stop!

I've added another round of animations Agatha, completing her love route while also rewriting parts of her Blackmail route (added in some in between steps as well as made different dialogue depending on corruption state). She feels now pretty complete, although I have to maybe change a few more lines when I do the testing.
Earlier this week I decided to finally look at how to make Mira's alternative Aidalin route. The image of this post might lead to it, although there is a variation of it which will be interesting for vanilla routes as well, leading to a more open Mira which already can be seen if you corrupted her and replayed the bath scene (which really needs another bonus scene in the future where I add some more content to it)
Yesterday I continued my work on Bridgets scenes and dialogue. I thought I would be done with it quickly, since a lot was already made, but here I am still sitting on it... By now I would really like to call it all finished, but that isn't the case.

However since I really want to be done with it, I've decided to work over the coming weekend. I said it before on discord, I really loved working on this update, but it's now been 3 1/2 months. I would really like to finally complete it and then move on to Melissa. But at the same time I don't want to rush it (which is kind of a paradox I guess). That said, I'll probably take 1 day off next week after the update is done to compensate for the missing weekend.

Now back to it!
I wish you all a nice weekend!

Shokwawe

Jun 3, 2017
Chyos today:

Good morning,

it's been a long week again and while getting a lot closer to the final release of 0.5.5.0 the work will just not stop!

I've added another round of animations Agatha, completing her love route while also rewriting parts of her Blackmail route (added in some in between steps as well as made different dialogue depending on corruption state). She feels now pretty complete, although I have to maybe change a few more lines when I do the testing.
Earlier this week I decided to finally look at how to make Mira's alternative Aidalin route. The image of this post might lead to it, although there is a variation of it which will be interesting for vanilla routes as well, leading to a more open Mira which already can be seen if you corrupted her and replayed the bath scene (which really needs another bonus scene in the future where I add some more content to it)
Yesterday I continued my work on Bridgets scenes and dialogue. I thought I would be done with it quickly, since a lot was already made, but here I am still sitting on it... By now I would really like to call it all finished, but that isn't the case.

However since I really want to be done with it, I've decided to work over the coming weekend. I said it before on discord, I really loved working on this update, but it's now been 3 1/2 months. I would really like to finally complete it and then move on to Melissa. But at the same time I don't want to rush it (which is kind of a paradox I guess). That said, I'll probably take 1 day off next week after the update is done to compensate for the missing weekend.

Now back to it!
I wish you all a nice weekend!
So update is today or on weekends or after weekends?

Reactions: godoftuzas

Smashthatazz

Apr 4, 2022
Help.
I can't seem to trigger Frisha peeping while fucking Emily so I can have threesome. Frisha did not peep, not even once while fucking Emily, while Frisha will peep during sex with Mira. It seems that different angle,speed and position doesn't work with Emily but with Mira it works.

I already finished the Orphanage Quest with Emily and Date with Dave with Frisha. Is there a way to trigger the threesome somehow?

Emily stats : affection 39 corruption 10
Frisha stats: affection 26 corruption 10

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
Help.
I can't seem to trigger Frisha peeping while fucking Emily so I can have threesome. Frisha did not peep, not even once while fucking Emily, while Frisha will peep during sex with Mira. It seems that different angle,speed and position doesn't work with Emily but with Mira it works.

I already finished the Orphanage Quest with Emily and Date with Dave with Frisha. Is there a way to trigger the threesome somehow?

Emily stats : affection 39 corruption 10
Frisha stats: affection 26 corruption 10
Try making Emily orgasm twice.

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes