cottor

Apr 1, 2019
But I've been doing that for 2 weeks straight.

She just told me to close my eyes & that's it.

Do I have to do that before the new outfit?
When you've brought her food 2-3 times, MC will think to himself "Maybe I should just keep my eyes open next time" or something along those lines.

At that time, keep your eyes open. You'll lose an affection point temporarily, but it'll progress you further and you can regain the affection later

Reactions: harem.king

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

moon20

Sep 16, 2020
Can we change umah appearance from orc to human like in later part of the game ?

Like I didn't give her holy water but I'm thinking to change her appearance now but I feel like it's not possible anymore

I tried giving her holy water on the date but it doesn't work like that does it xD..

Just a random question

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can we change umah appearance from orc to human like in later part of the game ?

Like I didn't give her holy water but I'm thinking to change her appearance now but I feel like it's not possible anymore

I tried giving her holy water on the date but it doesn't work like that does it xD..

Just a random question
No, but Stop posting and deleting your messages, it’s annoying and it make us look like schizos when we answer your questions. (Or maybe you are a bot who knows)

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
When updated walktrough, with all nun scenes we can get, will go out? Or can someone post all activities i can do with nuns on different paths, i have 3 save - with corruption, church and before choice path saves.

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
thanks for the always updated walkthrough, I have reach the ritual too fast by accusing antonius, didn't know you can grind relationship for more scene for nuns, currently going syfa path, more bed scenes much better but might have bad ending in endgame for me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kidderyao

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No, but Stop posting and deleting your messages, it’s annoying and it make us look like schizos when we answer your questions. (Or maybe you are a bot who knows)
Just put him/her/it/them in your ignore list and move on. :)

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Chyos has just added 3 new choices to the content poll. If you want to vote head over to patreon and become a supporter.

1. Anya: Her mother Haying is still a prisoner in Van's camp. (Depending on route so is Anya herself) It's time to sneak into the camp and free her. Or do you even need to sneak in? Maybe it's time to meet the prince and seal a deal with him.
2. Umah: It is time to end the conflict with the orcs, either by force or diplomatically. Umah has the key role in this and so has her mother. Can the orcs accept a human to become their chieftain? (This will also affect Sophie's story, who is to become the chieftains bride)
3. Imawyn: After all that has happened Imawyn wants to return to her kin. The elves live hidden behind a veil of magic and only she can open the path for you. The elves can become useful allies or deadly enemies.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
2. Umah: It is time to end the conflict with the orcs, either by force or diplomatically. Umah has the key role in this and so has her mother. Can the orcs accept a human to become their chieftain? (This will also affect Sophie's story, who is to become the chieftains bride)
Well, they're going to have to learn to accept it, i'm not going to give Umah or her mother to anyone else. :p

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Chyos has just added 3 new choices to the content poll. If you want to vote head over to patreon and become a supporter.

1. Anya: Her mother Haying is still a prisoner in Van's camp. (Depending on route so is Anya herself) It's time to sneak into the camp and free her. Or do you even need to sneak in? Maybe it's time to meet the prince and seal a deal with him.
3. Imawyn: After all that has happened Imawyn wants to return to her kin. The elves live hidden behind a veil of magic and only she can open the path for you. The elves can become useful allies or deadly enemies.
Hmmm, all 3 Are interesting choices,
But the the 3rd one about the elves pickt my insurance the most

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I heavily disliked this, he should have waited for every main poll to be concluded first as stated.
But we all know which poll will unanimously skyrocket. (Imawyin team anyways).

After mine and some other patrons criticism, only these 3 will be added and then the rest completed, because they are needed for the story.
maybe we can nun dinner yourself & add something + cor ?
You want to eat the nuns at dinner? Or add yourself into the dinner? What

Last edited:

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I heavily disliked this, he should have waited for every main poll to be concluded first as stated.
But we all know which poll will unanimously skyrocket. (Imawyin team anyways).

You want to eat the nuns at dinner? Or add yourself into the dinner? What
sperm

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes