powendsnawlkn

Sep 13, 2020
I love this game, specially NTR and it would be really cool if following things happens in next updates,
1. Mira to Drink Cumwine so to raise her corruption and exhibition scnes for Mira's character, like you make clothes for her and she walks around the village, probably Thomas or Dave reacts to it.
2. Mira's masturbation scenes after reaching certain corruption point.
2. Tia disappear someday's and you find her in the orc's camp, fucking orcs.
3. Threesome with Tia and Arianna.
4. Ophilia and Thomas NTR scene, when she get's drunk an you choose thomas to take her to her room.
5. More cloths option for all Female character's specially Tia and Frisha, they would look hot in other outfits.
6. Arianna NTR with Orc's when you lose to orcs, when she is in party.
7. Long shot but Pregnancy of some FC's.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
first patreon vote option with pregnancy is kate, but it has not many chances of winning this month. so my prediction was at least a month off after looking at the poll.
Mainly because it would be an hastened implementation... Chyos felt pressured to offer it but personally I'd rather wait for a complete implementation of the fetish before the character development starts... plus Kate already has pretty much the most content of all characters and I am not to much of a fan of her.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Kinda stuck at the "dismantle the bandit camp" bit, knocked out all 5 of the guards with wine, but cant get into the tent. It says i have to make sure they are all knocked out. What do I do here?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Kinda stuck at the "dismantle the bandit camp" bit, knocked out all 5 of the guards with wine, but cant get into the tent. It says i have to make sure they are all knocked out. What do I do here?
there are 6 bandits in the camp... some are hard to spot as they stay in the dark and don't patrol... you'll loose the sleep wine after putting them all to sleep

Reactions: notamasochist

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Unpopular opinion: MC should be able to grow a pair of titties.
...I'd say atleast elaborate your train of thoughts... why should a guy have them and what would the game gain from it.
I mean I know there are people with different fetishes... but man boobs?
I somehow get the Futanarie faction (even if I can't see anything like that in this game)... but a guy with boobs?

Sep 15, 2020
...I'd say atleast elaborate your train of thoughts... why should a guy have them and what would the game gain from it.
I mean I know there are people with different fetishes... but man boobs?
I somehow get the Futanarie faction (even if I can't see anything like that in this game)... but a guy with boobs?
I don't know about the fetish but if something like that happened in the game, it would be a very random and funny thing.

Reactions: egjddddddd
Sep 15, 2020
...than how about the one girl that can grow a dick if you choose a certain interaction pattern?
random fun enough?
It's not my fetish but i don't really mind that part. If someone is playing the game without reading any walk-through and end up with having sex with a Futa then that's funny, right?
If you were talking about this game's futa content, then it was meh..., girls dick was very small :p

Reactions: egjddddddd

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
To be honest it wouldn't make much sense story-wise for the MC to grow boobs. Although you could cook something up by using the 'there's magic' card it still would seem like the MC would reject the idea of having tits.
Maybe if his friend Rick was turned into a female by some failed experiment of the witch or something like that it could work but I'm not really sure.
Still, as someone mentioned above, that kind of thing would be left best alone for Warlock and Boobs, wouldn't it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
To be honest it wouldn't make much sense story-wise for the MC to grow boobs. Although you could cook something up by using the 'there's magic' card it still would seem like the MC would reject the idea of having tits.
Maybe if his friend Rick was turned into a female by some failed experiment of the witch or something like that it could work but I'm not really sure.
Still, as someone mentioned above, that kind of thing would be left best alone for Warlock and Boobs, wouldn't it?
I agree with this dude.

Reactions: BobbyTheBubble
4.60 star(s) 138 Votes