Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
ONE MORE BUG, in 0.5.7.0c :

Claire quest (walkthrough page 33: "after having sex with her once you can choose ask her to give you a blowjob which will increase her corruption"): I can't start corrupting Claire because the blowjob "option" simply NEVER appears.

Again, this is a brand new gameplay and I never used the cheatbook.

My bad. I had to trigger the cellar scene with Claire, first.

Sorry, guys.

Last edited:

astrugglewithsinfan

Jan 23, 2024
Can anyone help me? I am trying to defeat the Wolf in the carpenter's basement and I have equipped my silver dagger, however the game doesn't give me the option to select the Bloodpoison skill even if my bars are high enough. I am playing 5.7.0.a and have imported my save from 5.4.0. if that changes anything. Thanks

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Can anyone help me? I am trying to defeat the Wolf in the carpenter's basement and I have equipped my silver dagger, however the game doesn't give me the option to select the Bloodpoison skill even if my bars are high enough. I am playing 5.7.0.a and have imported my save from 5.4.0. if that changes anything. Thanks
Make silver arrows, otherwise this skill will not be activated

scrollll

May 12, 2023
cool bug. the main character could not approach Livia while dancing with her because of the girl and the player simply froze in place 1706084351209.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Chyos

BczILher

Nov 29, 2017
ONE MORE BUG, in 0.5.7.0c :

Claire quest (walkthrough page 33: "after having sex with her once you can choose ask her to give you a blowjob which will increase her corruption"): I can't start corrupting Claire because the blowjob "option" simply NEVER appears.

Again, this is a brand new gameplay and I never used the cheatbook.
BJ her first in the kitchen(evening after potato cutting minigame) then try the bedroom BJ

Reactions: Ottoeight

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Dunno if it may help you, but you can find a 0.5.7.0a ---> 0.5.7.0c patch in the OP.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
During playing, I've been receiving the following message in several chest locations. Does this mean that I am no longer able to find any treasure in these locations or all locations?
View attachment 3289589
I added this so that you know that you have found all treasures that are currently available. More will be added in future updates, but for now you've found them all. Of course you can still find more resources through the chests which can be used for crafting.
Thanks! BTW, are "all available treasures" different in different playthrough? I have played both love & corruption routes and the set of treasures I've found in the two paths are not the same.

Last edited:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
how to get the chastity belt quest? It hasnt popped up for me and I have done the mines quest. Also how to get more training from Bianca I have her at 2 affection and nothing has triggered from the walk-thru. Also I have finished Airiana's questline and I cant seem to get the family dinner to show up for her mother's path to start.

Last edited:

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
I’ve encountered a bug. During Emily’s rescue quest, when you’re supposed to sneak to the cave, half of the bandits in the camp are already dead for some reason.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I found a glitch and this is from a fresh game also. When I defeated Imawyn and I chose to have some fun with her before arresting her, it didn't give me the scene just went directly to me taking her to the guards.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Hope this doesnt become a thing going forward. Every time dev updates an old scene or goes back to rework something they end up breaking something else. Just another reason why development should be focused on new scenes and content rather than reworking old ones.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I’ve encountered a bug. During Emily’s rescue quest, when you’re supposed to sneak to the cave, half of the bandits in the camp are already dead for some reason.
It is not a bug. To get there you killed or frightened away a bandit.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Hope this doesnt become a thing going forward. Every time dev updates an old scene or goes back to rework something they end up breaking something else. Just another reason why development should be focused on new scenes and content rather than reworking old ones.
the rework is done for a year at least. Next are new scenes for Kate and after that Penny.

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So i havent played for a few updates, came back; and the new client runs SUPER fast, like what used to be walking slow speed now is running.

And that's GREAT! for most things, and animations and talking dialogue scenes flow much faster, it's much nicer to not have to spend have the time waiting.

However, there are some parts where this interferes with - like peeling potatoes for claire; it now requires superhuman speed even at 'normal' quest speed. Is there a setting somewhere to change game speed?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.60 star(s) 138 Votes