XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Bro, a hot pussy is a hot pussy, and our MC might want to kill people even when they aren't a threat anymore. Just think about Imawyn's sidekick in the hut, Kate's kidnappers, Hekima and so on.

Our MC kills a lot of dudes.

Anyway, earlier you could decide to spare the lives of Kate's kidnappers. Now you just kill them.
Got me pondering... About female deaths. The only female characters that can be killed in this game as of 5.7.0c, is Syfa? By Banishing her forever?

Reactions: SinisterJoker

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Hi, I need help. Got stuck with Claire. When I talk to her MC says the he hasn't gone to the cellar. I looked at the items and it seems that I don't have the onions. I don't remember to have used them before so Idk. Also, when talking to her in the quarters the only thing she says is the she wouldn't say no to a little of comfort.
1707182473194.png

DeadlySinner724

Jul 15, 2021
Does anyone know how to trigger Dasan's and Arianna's NTR Scenes? Or maybe does anyone have a Save before it starts? I've tried for HOURS now and i just can't seem to get this scenes to work! I'm at 33 Affinity and 5 Corruptipn with her, she is in Rumah and i choose the NTR Option when asked about it but they never get past talking, no matter what i do or how long i wait!

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger Dasan's and Arianna's NTR Scenes? Or maybe does anyone have a Save before it starts? I've tried for HOURS now and i just can't seem to get this scenes to work! I'm at 33 Affinity and 5 Corruptipn with her, she is in Rumah and i choose the NTR Option when asked about it but they never get past talking, no matter what i do or how long i wait!
dont go to rumah for like 1-2 weeks and she starts fucking dasan

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hi, I need help. Got stuck with Claire. When I talk to her MC says the he hasn't gone to the cellar. I looked at the items and it seems that I don't have the onions. I don't remember to have used them before so Idk. Also, when talking to her in the quarters the only thing she says is the she wouldn't say no to a little of comfort.
View attachment 3329893
As the questlog tells, you didn't return to Claire = you removed cobwebs and grabbed onions and potatoes BUT you didn't tell her that you finished your job after you came back from the cellar.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
It can be anything.

Your PC might need more RAM.

If you're playing a compressed version, the answer is simple: DON'T play compressed versions.
the ram is not the problem with my config.Plus there is only one version in the thread.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, if I want to romance Nyra, do I still have to fuck 3 out of 4 Rumah chicks at the bonfire? If I do, then I gotta do Ayita, Raaisha, and Hiba since I don't wanna corrupt Tia.

Poor Tomak.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
How many skills can Tia learn from Maui?
She learned 2 (rage and skull crusher) but after that she says she's too weak and won't train her anymore.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Are there any plans to have more party members than just Tia and Lyvia? If Tia can train with Maui to get more abilities then Lyvia should be able to train with Liandra's brother to get more abilities also.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
How many skills can Tia learn from Maui?
She learned 2 (rage and skull crusher) but after that she says she's too weak and won't train her anymore.
I am assuming that there is one more for now. It seems that magic the MC gets 3 powers so far implemented and 3 more hunter powers so far implemented. I am assuming it will be the same with Tia that she can train 3 times total so far implemented but I am sure that will all change with future updates.

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
Is it normal that building workbench in MC's house makes me jump from level 10 to 14 or is it a bug? Seems like a lot of enemies scale to my level making my level 8 Tia kind of shit in combat.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Is it normal that building workbench in MC's house makes me jump from level 10 to 14 or is it a bug? Seems like a lot of enemies scale to my level making my level 8 Tia kind of shit in combat.
If you want Tia to scale with MC's level, just put her at Rumah/Katherin's house, then immediately bring her with you. She and other members will catch up to 2 levels below MC. With your MC at lvl 14, she'll go to lvl 12 instantly with this method.

Now, whether or not the exp gain from building workbench a bug or not I have no idea.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gato21 and Sharku

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Building workbench is completion of a quest so you get quest reward XP from it and iirc it was originally meant to be early way to boost your character level.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Potential scene out of sequence issue? I've just finished the Arianna/Rumah situation. While fucking Arianna in the village, for some reason Tia is in the background making out with Nyra? My Tia is quite highly corrupted, but I still have like -9 hearts with Nyra. Not sure why they'd be hooking up.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Bug or intentional? Having Lyvia train your men at the camp for a while and you Level Up like say +5 or +10 but when you have her rejoin your group, she's not gaining exp or leveling up. Like now, my MC is level 36, Tia is 28 and Lyvia is still at 23. Level 23 was the level that I let her train at the camp. Why is it not adding up?

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes