The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Any update From Cynos? Waiting for Penny Content
We recently got a bonus update for Ayita and Hiba (Ayita remaster scenes alongside some new scenes near the fire and a threesome). Tia also got a new small scene when choosing to interact with her when sitting near the fire. A few options were implemented for the Dasan and sharing route, but since I don't follow those paths I simply cannot explain it.

Aside of that, the long waited Penny update is still getting cooked. Chyos show us some images of the Coldstone farm and the patriarchs of the family. We're getting close to that update.

sefronalex

Jan 20, 2019
We recently got a bonus update for Ayita and Hiba (Ayita remaster scenes alongside some new scenes near the fire and a threesome). Tia also got a new small scene when choosing to interact with her when sitting near the fire. A few options were implemented for the Dasan and sharing route, but since I don't follow those paths I simply cannot explain it.

Aside of that, the long waited Penny update is still getting cooked. Chyos show us some images of the Coldstone farm and the patriarchs of the family. We're getting close to that update.
Thanks

Tezeusz<3

Aug 13, 2021
hey i have question- shuld i play with tehe walkthru in order not to mis anything or play withaut it and try to find evrythink myself. i ask this question becouse im ofraid of loosing content by playing by myself

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
no I'm not allied with Hekima. I wanted to know if making her listen would have any major impact on future events since I thought that Artimes is the same shady dude that MC saw at Madrag Kaz but I'm not sure
He is one and the same... what you witnessed back than was him negotiating with the Orcs.
Chyos hinted that if she runs away she is found by brigands and MC has to take actions.... sending her to bed will make her go to the Orcs none the wiser and Hekima route is likely him fucking her while prepareing to use her as a hostage

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I just want to put it out there.
CHYOS is the best game dev in NSFW scene.
He's deserves Summertime-saga level of patrons but he'd actually deserve it.
I hope we can share and spread word of his amazing work and make him more popular.

Last edited:

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
>You can also ask her to clean your room and when then staying in bed she will wake you up with a blowjob
how do I unlock this?

sefronalex

Jan 20, 2019
hey i have question- shuld i play with tehe walkthru in order not to mis anything or play withaut it and try to find evrythink myself. i ask this question becouse im ofraid of loosing content by playing by myself
Try it by yourself for enjoying more . if you stuck somewhere take a hint from walkthrough but explore by self

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do I unlock anal sex with Claire (already have 20 corruption)? I tried it in MC's room in Old Boar inn but the option is grey.

Last edited:

MARK2TWEN

Mar 31, 2022
How do I unlock anal sex with Claire (already have 20 corruption)? I tried it in MC's room in Old Boar inn but the option is grey.
In the hallway at 9 am you need to prepare her ass several times (I don’t know how many times, maybe 3-4-5 times)

Reactions: homarkc

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
The question is, is it possible to arrange a threesome with Kate and Claire without having high depravity (not being evil)?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Its because the game is hella confusing.
Most of the post here is asking how to do a certain quest, multiple times, even when there's a walkthrough.
Thats mainly because people DON'T read the walkthrough or the ingame hints in conversations and Questlog though
Sure there is atleast one Quest with lacking guidance (Frisha), but all the rest can be easily followed and solved by paying attention

Reactions: Ottoeight
4.60 star(s) 139 Votes