Sep 14, 2019
how to increase skills using saveeditor i want to imcrease the thivery,intelligence,strengTh etc Using save editor Please help.....?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
how to increase skills using saveeditor i want to imcrease the thivery,intelligence,strengTh etc Using save editor Please help.....?
If you really must, use this. The only thing it does is that it gives you tons of exp by killing a single enemy.
Go to www/data/ --> and replace the Enemies file with this one. Do make a copy of the original file and save it somewhere.

By getting the exp you'll level up and get talent points that then you can use to increase the stats. Save some points for future updates as they'll probably be necessary.

Icescape

Aug 22, 2017
Can anyone provide a full save? Preferably with full ntr path, hard drive died and I Iost mine

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2020
...He charged the Player money in the beginning.
He sells him wine and expects it to be payed in return. (your first debt Quest... followed by the debt to the mayor)
Claire (Kate's Mom) is the one that pretty much blackmails and hencefor convinces Thomas to "hire" the MC.
Also You are talking about Rick it seems the Players best friend and son of the local carpenter, who told him about the "cottage in the woods"
I can't see a similarity about Marcus and Thomas...
and he only agrees to leave Kate alone because he is a coward and the MC is stronger than him
Oh yeah it was Rick...well let's see how story goes in the future I just have feeling that he will help player in future. Sadly i don't think we are going to receive any update on Thomas quest in this year.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh yeah it was Rick...well let's see how story goes in the future I just have feeling that he will help player in future. Sadly i don't think we are going to receive any update on Thomas quest in this year.
Chyos already droped hints that Thomas will do the opposite.
once Claire and Kate move to Kirlic he'll hire a new hand and this time will make a point not to loose her to the MC apparently

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
who knows... there is also a chance that she is a murder that kills Thomas after makeing him sign her over the Inn...
well point is we don't know yet, but Thomas and the MC will likely never have a "good relationship" aside a "good customer" relationship
Makes sense, after all Thomas also has got a text line after the mc makes clear, that he's in a relationship with Kate and that Thomas needs to keep his hands off her, that he (Thomas) will not forget this. Additionally Thomas is also in this mysterious strange blood cult, which most likely is evil. So Thomas and the mc are adversaries.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
There is cheat plugin for this game. It has clear warning not to increase corruption from zero to one for any character, because it causes bugs.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 138 Votes