Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Is something known already about the future of Emily's love route? I wonder, because in the text lines there are some warnings, about making the relationship public and that the mc better should watch out, that she never catches the mc with another woman. How will this affect Mira?
Same with the maid girl, Julia, there is a text line after the kitchen quickie, which warns the player not to cum any more into her, otherwise he might end up with her on his side...
Right now it's no problem to take the love route with all the girls. But will this have consequences in the future like missing out or losing another one because of maybe colliding love routes?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is something known already about the future of Emily's love route? I wonder, because in the text lines there are some warnings, about making the relationship public and that the mc better should watch out, that she never catches the mc with another woman. How will this affect Mira?
Same with the maid girl, Julia, there is a text line after the kitchen quickie, which warns the player not to cum any more into her, otherwise he might end up with her on his side...
Right now it's no problem to take the love route with all the girls. But will this have consequences in the future like missing out or losing another one because of maybe colliding love routes?
By the way for patrons, you might want to report that the blowjob counter for Nathalia is still bugged. It doesn't increase any more after 1.
Well it depends on your playstyle I suppose... if you play the true love route (without corruption) the girls are a perfect example of middle aged society... sex only after marriage or you are a slut/whore and monogamy for the same reason.
Corrupting the girls though changes their perception on things... for example Emily accepts 3-somes with you and Frisha and Claire with you and Kate... not to mention Tia who enjoys you buiding a harem among the Rumah and even joins you when breeding with Maui.
Closer to your question about Emily it doesn't seem to be such a far stretch to make her accept the MC monopolizing the entire family.
The main selling point of a Sandbox RPG is that the Player is free to build his character and influencing/shapeing the world... while the uncorrupted Characters will likely act with disdain against the corrupted ones (like Ricks mother calls her best friend Claire a slut while watching her fuck the MC) it's within the Players power to turn Arenfield into his personal Harem... and expand into the rest of the former glorius Kingdom.
In Julia's case it seems to become a problem if her father learns you impregnated her, since he is a man of power... yet this is something that could easily change... the Player already gathered the support of several military factions and the mayor/baron isn't liked by anyone but his close friends (which is Thomas for example).
Uncovering the Cult and his involvement with them is also a possibility, and in Frisha's Update... if it's voted for, the MC will become aquinted with the daugther of the Baron from Kirlic gaining political influence

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
That's a relief, if Chyos sees it your way, Evangelion-01
Looking forward to the next updates. The Frisha update sounds very intriguing, but I'd prefer to have content updates for already existing Arenfield characters, who didn't get any, yet, like Katherin and Verena for example before the Frisha update, which would add a new character. Verena already watches the mc with Claire, but I mean real naughty content with her. Same with Katherin, there are story interactions with her, but unfortunately no real sexy content.
What are the other vote options for the next update instead of Frisha?
-----------------------------------
EDIT: Forget about the questions, I just decided to support this game from now on via patreon, since I really like it and now I can see all the polls and stuff. Chyos deserves support for this really great game! :)(y)

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I wanted to see Bianca full quest
unfortunately she isnt that popular. her quest will come next year maybe(big maybe) at the end of spring the way people vote right now.

currently chyos is creating a new player base connected to imawyn and lyvia(and she will be a companion char like tia). we also get more enemy types with gor. the update will be epic :D

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
unfortunately she isnt that popular. her quest will come next year maybe(big maybe) at the end of spring the way people vote right now.

currently chyos is creating a new player base connected to imawyn and lyvia(and she will be a companion char like tia). we also get more enemy types with gor. the update will be epic :D
Will both Imawyn and Lyvia be companion characters or just one of them cuz tbh I'd rather have Imawyn as a companion

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
from what chyos talked about in his posts lyvia will become a companion and imawyn will resume her old position. there is a heavier focus on lyvia in the second part of this update(first part is already out and has imawyn focus), while the second update at the end of this month should give us lyvia as companion. afterwards the focus will be on creating the new imawyn camp and lyvias interaction with that and what she has to do in the questline (dont want to spoiler that ;) ).
considering that lyvia can be a companion in a lot of quests (rescuing kate, visiting rumah/maui/orcs) there is a lot to do and replay.

Reactions: mercytea

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
There is cheat plugin for this game. It has clear warning not to increase corruption from zero to one for any character, because it causes bugs.
Not to increase it until the game does it. After you do whatever story gives them their first corruption point everything seems fine afterewards, at least for 20 hours of game play so far.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She could be a dancer, maybe buff your character, aren't there support role characters in rpgs?
In RPGM games there sometimes is a Bard or even Dancer indeed... but those use magic in order to Boost others Stats passively or even Heal... however Kate is neither Magical profficient nor is she a skilled Dancer.
At Best she manages to rise an observers Libido and that majorly based on her youth and appearance.
Also Bards and Dancers still need an improved endurance and atleast one Weapon skill (normally Bows and Instruments), which she certainly lacks

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
nor is she a skilled Dancer.
debatable. but this isnt might and magic. if the orcs see kate they think "pussygirl". it really doesnt matter if she is a good or bad dancer: orcs will give a fuck or two (depends how many orcs are there).

more interesting is the thought: can we take the girls out of town to another place without fighting? maybe kate and ayita have a dance off in rumah.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
debatable. but this isnt might and magic. if the orcs see kate they think "pussygirl". it really doesnt matter if she is a good or bad dancer: orcs will give a fuck or two (depends how many orcs are there).

more interesting is the thought: can we take the girls out of town to another place without fighting? maybe kate and ayita have a dance off in rumah.
Indeed, to implement something like a 'dating system' in which you could take the girls to sightsee and not on combat would be interesting but I think we're still a little to early on that as we've not even reached the point to explore a city. There something like giving gifts would also be interesting as the only one that can receive things for now is uhm... Mira's sister(I forgot her name ffs hahaha). but as i've mentioned we're still on 0.3.x so there's still content to see

onion ring

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Indeed, to implement something like a 'dating system' in which you could take the girls to sightsee and not on combat would be interesting but I think we're still a little to early on that as we've not even reached the point to explore a city. There something like giving gifts would also be interesting as the only one that can receive things for now is uhm... Mira's sister(I forgot her name ffs hahaha). but as i've mentioned we're still on 0.3.x so there's still content to see

onion ring
well the frisha gift thing isnt such a satisfying feature. id rather see something like the interaction with tia (watch her chop wood and an orc comes) or kate (soldier grabs her) for each girl. a "feat of strength/wisdom/etc" to impress the girl.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
well the frisha gift thing isnt such a satisfying feature. id rather see something like the interaction with tia (watch her chop wood and an orc comes) or kate (soldier grabs her) for each girl. a "feat of strength/wisdom/etc" to impress the girl.
Well, I agree that the frisha gift thingy isn't that satisfying as it feels a little bit plain. But who knows.
About the other thing it's a good idea but because of each girl's circumstances I think it'll be quite hard, like, it's easy for kate because 'a waitress being harassed by drunkards or random perverts' is such a cliché(and classic) setting that it'll be disappointing if it's not there.
And although I quite like the orc visiting Tia's while she chops wood, it's a little ilogical in my head. You would think that there would be at least one guard preventing invaders and random mobs from entering the village, guarding the entrance to the seemingly dangerous forest but instead it is kept as a security weakness that allows Tia-orc event to happen.
overall I think it is a good idea

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
And although I quite like the orc visiting Tia's while she chops wood, it's a little ilogical in my head. You would think that there would be at least one guard preventing invaders and random mobs from entering the village, guarding the entrance to the seemingly dangerous forest but instead it is kept as a security weakness that allows Tia-orc event to happen.
overall I think it is a good idea
it´s actually explained why it happens in the current update. it fits the story well imho. dont forget that the bridge where mcs mentor died, is right next to the village.

4.50 star(s) 138 Votes