afabas

Sep 20, 2017
It's the latest that exist... there hasn't been an Update for 0.3.2 (.4 is only a Bonus scene).
0.3.2 only has Lyvia's story which is quiet straight forward and won't allow you much lieway at how you approach it... reading the dialogues and takeing a look in the Questlog will be sufficient by now (it doesn't contain any riddles either)
i got problem.
u have idea "why"?

damn.... i updated "nwjs.io" mby "error scipt or something" "but game is FLYING now"

Last edited:
Reactions: Xincarnation

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Walkthrough says talk to Rick after talking about Origin with Tia, but Rick’s line about Tia doesn’t change..

Edit: Eh, Nevermind, I just had to talk again about the top 2 choices again until she ”opens up” to me about her father.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CruelOcean

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
I have to say, even if you say your english is not mother tongue. Its not bad at all. I see some dialogues that have some bigger flaws but well it is a one man work you do and that happens to every one, dont give up Chyros. Your game as a solo project seems to me very big already and it seems you planned even more. To be honest I think alot of characters have a big sum to do already in 3 cases you have lovers route , Ntr route and also a possibility at some point to do more than that. I bet we as Community helping good with reviewing it and giving suggestions. So if I see at the world map there will be alot more, and thats where I must say Iam happy to see about whats coming there, in the big dark world map. The first town with all it maps is big to explore and I guess there is more coming.

Yes Iam praising to much maybe, but I guess this game has alot of Potential and it may have it flaws but its nice to play at this point already :)

Good Luck and keep it up. And also thanks for your cool Ideas and the entire Game :)

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Is the rusted sword the only option for Lyvia? The damage output seems pitiful, but I didn't find any other options for her.

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Is the rusted sword the only option for Lyvia? The damage output seems pitiful, but I didn't find any other options for her.
Mhm.. She should have a sword equiped... Guess that's a bug then. There is also a sword you can get from the cultists. I will see to this in the next update

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Mhm.. She should have a sword equiped... Guess that's a bug then. There is also a sword you can get from the cultists. I will see to this in the next update
The first time she came into my party she didn't have anything equipped (she was fighting with fists). How do you get the sword from the cultists? Can i still do it if I completed that quest line? Let me know if you need my save or any more info.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I think I know how this happened.. I guess you used a save from before 0.3.1? correct? By then her character had nothing equipped. I will add an option to craft a sword for her in the next update.
You can get the sword from the cultists by defeating the prophet in the room to the NE of the hideout.

Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I think I know how this happened.. I guess you used a save from before 0.3.1? correct? By then her character had nothing equipped. I will add an option to craft a sword for her in the next update.
You can get the sword from the cultists by defeating the prophet in the room to the NE of the hideout.
Yes, that's correct, it was a save before 0.3.1. Thank you!

Edit: I managed to get the sword from the cultists, and now Lyvia feels great in combat. Hopefully, there aren't major drawbacks from using the tainted sword, I didn't find away to remove the taint even though Lyvia mentioned something about it. I suppose that is to be implemented later?

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know what's new?

The continuation of Lyvia's quest and some new things with Ayita is what i got, but is that all?

Edit: Okay, nevermind guys, the changelog has been updated.

Last edited:

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Can you tell us what's new in this update?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
There is still one enemy can't be defeated by "Quick Battle" in the cultists' dungeon. He/She is the one who should guard prisoners. I left him/she in the save file. The game version is v0.3.2.5.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 140 Votes