RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Any clue about new Ayita scenes ? While talking to her she keeps masturbating and asking for a present. Got necklaces, brooches and wine but nothing triggers...
I suppose you need to choose love route with her. Other option is start Rumah vs Orcs war and let males to fuck females freely (trough Umin dialog). You will be able to do the same scenes with her.

Reactions: Xincarnation

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
I suppose you need to choose love route with her. Other option is start Rumah vs Orcs war and let males to fuck females freely (trough Umin dialog). You will be able to do the same scenes with her.
Thanks ! I finally found how to proceed, let's just talk to Umin and make the girls "motivate" the workers !

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
noob question but is there an optimal walkthru for each day in this game? ty in advance!!
There's a walkthrough in the OP.

But it isn't necessary to take the concept of "days" into account as you won't lose out on any content by making the time advance or skipping weeks unless you are in debt or in some specific quests where your debt will grow as time passes.

You asked for an 'optimal walkthrough' to which I get you want to get the most content in a single day but uhm... I guess getting some levels first would be good. In my case, I always do Kate's quest first because as you advance then you can work for her mother who will also give you some soup to regenerate the food bar. And I don't really remember if this was removed or if it's still there but I think if you advance with Kate's love route and play the tavern minigame she'll give you the day's earnings.

Because I always play quests as they come I don't really have a 'useful' advice so take this more of an opinion than an actual tip. :p

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There's a walkthrough in the OP.

But it isn't necessary to take the concept of "days" into account as you won't lose out on any content by making the time advance or skipping weeks unless you are in debt or in some specific quests where your debt will grow as time passes.

You asked for an 'optimal walkthrough' to which I get you want to get the most content in a single day but uhm... I guess getting some levels first would be good. In my case, I always do Kate's quest first because as you advance then you can work for her mother who will also give you some soup to regenerate the food bar. And I don't really remember if this was removed or if it's still there but I think if you advance with Kate's love route and play the tavern minigame she'll give you the day's earnings.

Because I always play quests as they come I don't really have a 'useful' advice so take this more of an opinion than an actual tip. :p
Personally I first go with Tia since she is joining your combat party very fast and can fasten up most battles quiet easily allowing you to gain Gold from killing Orc groups and Bandits... aswell as hunting animals in the dark woods
Plus you can earn Gold by cutting trees and elder trees

Apr 27, 2017
Chyos OK how do you sit with Lyvia at the camp fire in the evening? I've freed Imawyn previously so she is back at the camp, guessing this is why? Lyvia always hangs around the barracks in the evenings and is never at the camp fire in the woods.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Chyos OK how do you sit with Lyvia at the camp fire in the evening? I've freed Imawyn previously so she is back at the camp, guessing this is why? Lyvia always hangs around the barracks in the evenings and is never at the camp fire in the woods.
Talk to her in the afternoon, close to where she trains.
Make her follow you all the way to Imawyn's Camp.
There, she'll sit in the campfire and a small "interaction spark" (as I call them) will appear above the fire.
Then you can start her love route...

You must have completed the content of the previous update for it to work. Creating your mercenary group and all of that.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
A way into her heart quest is fully bugged you can't continue it all it says is talk to Mira in the evening but mc says to give her time to think I've slept for so many days still says it and I got the book and it also says to put it on her desk when she isn't there but when I click the desk nothing happens

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A way into her heart quest is fully bugged you can't continue it all it says is talk to Mira in the evening but mc says to give her time to think I've slept for so many days still says it and I got the book and it also says to put it on her desk when she isn't there but when I click the desk nothing happens
By Evening Chyos meant after she Emily goes to bed if I remember correctly and which desk are you talking about?
Cause there are several options for that ingame

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
you need to put the book on her desk in the church. the quest isnt bugged.
edit: she copies books as a task for the church. it doenst make sense to put it in her bedroom. it´s work for her.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
ok so now I have to talk to her in the evening but it still says I need to give her time
talk to her at bedtime (past 10). you know its the right time when emily goes to bed and the girls stand next to their beds. you can spy on mira undressing, then go in. (or just barge in)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes