Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
lucius sells those aswell. you just need to unlock it. if its not in his shop inventory there should be a speaking option when talking to him. questlogs/walkthrough might help aswell. done the quest ages ago and i know it works.
I'm using the save the dev gave and I've noticed bugs in it I'll send a picture of his choices sorry for using a link f95's upload servers seems to be down
Edit: got it I just needed to sell him some potions

Last edited:

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Just curious, but is there a way to cleanse the cultist sword (Dawnbreaker)?
Or will that be a part of a future actualization (not possible right now)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just curious, but is there a way to cleanse the cultist sword (Dawnbreaker)?
Or will that be a part of a future actualization (not possible right now)
Same as the Player states he has no idea how to make that possible.
I suppose this will eventually become an Upgrade for the sword as the taint lowers its inheritant abilities

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
I absolutely love the real-time NPC event system, everything felt real since NPC has their own actions during the NTR routes, played this for 8 hours and every NTR scenes was impressive.

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
I cant seem to trigger the basemant scene with Claire... After peeling potatoes she tells me to rest in my room.

At night I can touch Claire, but nothing more. After giving Kate wine, both Kate and Claire sleep, so I cant do anything.

Any tips?

Tnx

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I cant seem to trigger the basemant scene with Claire... After peeling potatoes she tells me to rest in my room.

At night I can touch Claire, but nothing more. After giving Kate wine, both Kate and Claire sleep, so I cant do anything.

Any tips?

Tnx
I think you first need to remove the spider webs in the cellar and find some potatoes and onions for Claire before you can do anything more with her.
Also what Affection score does she have?

FrostylaSnowman

Dec 30, 2019
Hey, really sorry if this question has already been answered, but this is my first time playing and I can only save up till "save slot 10" and now I can't save beyond that number or even on top of old saves. I searched through the forum and I can't find any solution to this but it's entirely possible that I missed something. Please help, I am really enjoying this game and it would be a shame to stop because of this.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey, really sorry if this question has already been answered, but this is my first time playing and I can only save up till "save slot 10" and now I can't save beyond that number or even on top of old saves. I searched through the forum and I can't find any solution to this but it's entirely possible that I missed something. Please help, I am really enjoying this game and it would be a shame to stop because of this.
That doesn't like you use the Windows Version... so which one are you playing?
Also did you use any Mods atop of the basic game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have already done that...

Her affection is 11, Corruption 0
which should mean that you already talked to her in her bedroom did you already invite her into the cellar?
I'm pretty sure I'm using the Windows Version? Also, I'm not using any mods at all. Should I try reinstalling?
Never heard of that phenomen in any RPGM game before... I'd rather suggest to redowload the entire game and make a fresh extract of it.
make 10 saves and see if you can reproduce the issue... if not just copy paste your old saves into the save folder

FrostylaSnowman

Dec 30, 2019
Alright, I'll give that a go. Thx for the help and fast replies!
Edit: Everything's working perfectly now, thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Yes I have talked to her and touched her b00bs in the bedroom.
How to I invite her to the celler?
when talking to her she should tell you to go to the cellar to get some stuff. the scene happens afterwards on another day when she tells you to get some wine. you need to have enough affection. aka continue helping her until she gives you a different tasks after the potatoes.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes