Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I can't find Tia's house I checked the questlog it says the quest isn't in the game yet but checked the walkthrough and her story keeps continuing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't find Tia's house I checked the questlog it says the quest isn't in the game yet but checked the walkthrough and her story keeps continuing
Tia is the wood cutter her house is outside the village... to get there leave through the North Western Exit from town or South from the Hunting ground.
and how do you distract Gwen I have the potion in my inventory and click about my situation but nothing happens
Do you have the Quest from Lucious?
Once you ask "Gwen" for a cure a short cutscene should trigger but you need an anesthetic in your inventory

vultron

May 19, 2018
I can't pick up the second sack of potatoes in the tavern basement I can see where it is on the guide but it's not activating or something.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't pick up the second sack of potatoes in the tavern basement I can see where it is on the guide but it's not activating or something.
Do you get some kind of commentar from the MC when you try?
Did you already remove the spider webs in the cellar?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Tia is the wood cutter her house is outside the village... to get there leave through the North Western Exit from town or South from the Hunting ground.

Do you have the Quest from Lucious?
Once you ask "Gwen" for a cure a short cutscene should trigger but you need an anesthetic in your inventory
no I haven't how do you get it the walkthrough doesn't say anything about a quest

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
no I haven't how do you get it the walkthrough doesn't say anything about a quest
You need to talk to him about your condition there are 2 possible replies... you'll have to use both
Also it does
Quests you should do first to enable all options:
Lucius “control your lust” (requires *reading*)
Mira:
3. Go to the shop and talk to Lucius. Talk about „I was wondering“ - „Say
nothing“ to add Anesthetic to his shop list. Pick „I was wondering“ again,
„tell him“ - „What if...“ which will Add the quest Control your Lust

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You need to talk to him about your condition there are 2 possible replies... you'll have to use both
Also it does
Quests you should do first to enable all options:
Lucius “control your lust” (requires *reading*)
Mira:
3. Go to the shop and talk to Lucius. Talk about „I was wondering“ - „Say
nothing“ to add Anesthetic to his shop list. Pick „I was wondering“ again,
„tell him“ - „What if...“ which will Add the quest Control your Lust
those options don't appear for me and I've finished all of Mira's story

vultron

May 19, 2018
Do you get some kind of commentar from the MC when you try?
Did you already remove the spider webs in the cellar?
All spider webs removed and I got no comment but I sorta bugged my way out of it by going back up stairs getting kicked out of the tavern because I took so long it closed came back the next day and picked up the first potato which counted as the second one so I never had to pick up the one on the left wall by the cupboard.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Are you useing some kind of cheat tool or altered the Player Stats with one?
In most cases it's an outside factor that create such inconsistencies
I used the save the dev included I think it's bugged I noticed outside Emily's house the scaffolding was there before you even fucked her so I think the dev screwed up somewhere is it possible to fix

pyeara

Dec 27, 2016
Thanks ! I finally found how to proceed, let's just talk to Umin and make the girls "motivate" the workers !
that's one way to do it yea, anther is to give her presents it will give u affection and favor then in the evening dance with her u need 2 favors i think to have sex.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I used the save the dev included I think it's bugged I noticed outside Emily's house the scaffolding was there before you even fucked her so I think the dev screwed up somewhere is it possible to fix
try the completed quest list. it might be you finished the quest. if you can by anastatics and sell cum you finished lucius quest

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
if I did then how am I supposed the get the super one for Ariana
lucius sells those aswell. you just need to unlock it. if its not in his shop inventory there should be a speaking option when talking to him. questlogs/walkthrough might help aswell. done the quest ages ago and i know it works.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
if I did then how am I supposed the get the super one for Ariana
You can buy it from Lucius shop. If you have not this option, check out Lucius section in walkthrough (or just follow instructions in the game its not that cryptic). All you need from Mira for this quest is learn how to read.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes