djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
u have the most actual game version. should work
well i finished all the quest that can be finished but that brigards place i cant go to. or is it because i didnt recruited the 5 mercs?

because if there is any way i can do to prove that i cant get there i would do.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well i finished all the quest that can be finished but that brigards place i cant go to. or is it because i didnt recruited the 5 mercs?

because if there is any way i can do to prove that i cant get there i would do.
There is no map for the (enemy) Brigande camp yet... that's likely comeing with the next Lyvia Update.
The new map is east of the Watchtower by the church and hosts the outlayers of a farm (Penny's old fields before she sold them) an entrance to a rich farmer family (the new owners of Penny's land [cannot be visited yet]) and a ruined house with up to 4 Bandits patrolling around it

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
There is no map for the (enemy) Brigande camp yet... that's likely comeing with the next Lyvia Update.
The new map is east of the Watchtower by the church and hosts the outlayers of a farm (Penny's old fields before she sold them) an entrance to a rich farmer family (the new owners of Penny's land [cannot be visited yet]) and a ruined house with up to 4 Bandits patrolling around it
ok now you confused me even more lol

oh ok ty for explaining and spoiling few stuff that no one spoke about or even known that it will happen. How or even When she will sell the farm if she got busy with the MC and waitting for Henry to heal?

cough, cough lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok now you confused me even more lol

oh ok ty for explaining and spoiling few stuff that no one spoke about or even known that it will happen. How or even When she will sell the farm if she got busy with the MC and waitting for Henry to heal?

cough, cough lol
No that was shared pretty early in Penny's story... she sold those fields after her parents were killed by bandits, leaving her only with the 2 fields near her farm
The new owners sugared her up and made her believe they did her a favor by buying this land for cheap.
The Player realises this in one of their conversations before Henry returns... if anything there MIGHT come a point in the future when you help Penny to reclaim that land.
Would likely be less a suprise to you if you payed more attention ;)

Reactions: Thuryspochen

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
No that was shared pretty early in Penny's story... she sold those fields after her parents were killed by bandits, leaving her only with the 2 fields near her farm
The new owners sugared her up and made her believe they did her a favor by buying this land for cheap.
The Player realises this in one of their conversations before Henry returns... if anything there MIGHT come a point in the future when you help Penny to reclaim that land.
Would likely be less a suprise to you if you payed more attention ;)
oh you say before Henry returns. but in my saves Henry is back but he is still not healed yet as for the walkthrough that shared in the first game page (here)

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
What am i suposed to do after i recruited 5 Bandits, i have recruited 5 of them but i don't know what to do next, and i still have the same messege on the quest.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
What am i suposed to do after i recruited 5 Bandits, i have recruited 5 of them but i don't know what to do next, and i still have the same messege on the quest.
Hint: In the main tent there is a table to the right

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I have to recruit 7 bandits before game tells me you got five and could progress on that quest, so I guess there is a bug that doesn't every bandit you recruit. Try to get couple of more..

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
I have tried everything you told me and still nothing here is my save file if you want to take a look
If you have the 5 mercenaries you should be able to target them from that table

I think you are missing one
If you have all 5, did you talk to the mayor?
I've done everything you told me and still nothing here is my save file if you want to take a look

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
It is a bug related to the modification of the save.(If you use editor it is only recommended for items)
I think you will have to wait for a future patch or start another game

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I have tried everything you told me and still nothing here is my save file if you want to take a look

I've done everything you told me and still nothing here is my save file if you want to take a look
Just checked the save.. The amount of Brigands at the camp is higher than it should be possible.. Because of that the dialogue isn't triggering correctly. I don't know if you modified the save with saveedit or with the mod. If you used saveedit change variable 113 to 4, then win against brigands and convince him to join.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
What are the new Ayita events?
If you already played them in 0.3.2.4 there are no new since then. For 0.3.2.4 I added 5 animations which can either be started by sending Palak to the bear cave or not doing that and instead go the "I show you how it's done route" with him... Or you just declare every woman is free to have.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
o
Just checked the save.. The amount of Brigands at the camp is higher than it should be possible.. Because of that the dialogue isn't triggering correctly. I don't know if you modified the save with saveedit or with the mod. If you used saveedit change variable 113 to 4, then win against brigands and convince him to join.
well Dev Chyos if you say his save is edited then here is my save not edited and i have five who spowned in the camp calling me boss and so on while the quest still say recruit Brigands and as about that table NOT Clickable.

so if you really sure about that then would you send us your save?

because i tried to talk to the mayor many times the MC keeps going for the house tax not for the New recruits.

here is the link just added:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
o

well Dev Chyos if you say his save is edited then here is my save not edited and i have five who spowned in the camp calling me boss and so on while the quest still say recruit Brigands and as about that table NOT Clickable.

so if you really sure about that then would you send us your save?

because i tried to talk to the mayor many times the MC keeps going for the house tax not for the New recruits.

here is the link just added:
after recruiting the 5th Bandit Lyvia tells you to meet with the baron and make a deal with him for protecting Arenfield.
After the meeting with him the table becomes clickable.
depending on wether or not you saved Frank you need to send 4-5 merchaneries to Arenfield opening new slots in the Camp.
So in total you can have 9-10 Merchaneries in this build (saveing Frank is a good thing since you don't need to pay him and he has better equipment than your mercs)

Reactions: djsverige

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
I didn't use save editor i used the mod that is on this thread since those brigands are really OP for my player level

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes