CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I'm using your save and I'm seeing the NTR route. Do you have any save complete of it? or can you tell me how do i acquire NTR in this game?
I've brought some saves upon this cursed land...

Save 1 - Mixed NTR and Non NTR, specifically to watch Penny's corruption scenes. Doesn't have Imawyn's content [Incomplete save]
Save 2 - No NTR, no futa and I left Penny route up till the point where you can begin to corrupt her. Imawyn's corruption route(just slightly changes some dialogues). [Full save]
Save 3 - No NTR, no futa and I left Penny up to the point to corrupt her. Imawyn's love route(just slightly changes some dialogues). Got the tainted sword from the prophet. [Full save]
Save 4 - No NTR, FUTA and I think it is a complete save too [Full save(probably)]
Save 5 - NTR save missing a lot of content with Tia's and Kate's NTR content unlocked. The MC possesses no rights over her wanita in this save as he lost against Dasan in a fight. [Incomplete]
Save 6 - NTR just before deciding if Sabrina's virginity was taken or not. [Incomplete]
Save 7 - NTR with Imawyn's love route. It is in the point in which you can take her virginity at the tent. After this you can go with either Lyvia or Tia to find the viking-looking guys and get some mini scenes if you lose. [Incomplete]
Save 8 - NTR with Imawyn still in prison(Virgin). You can begin to corrupt her or just ignore her and continue with the other NTR routes. [Incomplete]

The rest of the saves are random scenes I've encontered throughout my playthroughs.
(If you want to lose on purpose in the NTR saves you have to deactivate the Quick combat in the options menu and in a fight choose items and drink the feinting dead potion)
Those are my most recent saves, still, I have yet to complete the NTR routes because of the possibilities that can open in Mira's future quest and other heroines. But not gonna lie there are a few in which I'm just quite lazy to complete, :p

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
after recruiting the 5th Bandit Lyvia tells you to meet with the baron and make a deal with him for protecting Arenfield.
After the meeting with him the table becomes clickable.
depending on wether or not you saved Frank you need to send 4-5 merchaneries to Arenfield opening new slots in the Camp.
So in total you can have 9-10 Merchaneries in this build (saveing Frank is a good thing since you don't need to pay him and he has better equipment than your mercs)
well you have my save and you can see the camp there are 5 but lyvia didnt say anything and the table is not clickable.

oyler

Mar 10, 2019
How do I find the"prophet"? Did I miss a critical point or used a save from before it was available. unable to get sword for Lyvia.
Thanks for the great game. other than that I have been able to complete everything up to v0-3-2-5-7. Thanks for any help.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do I find the"prophet"? Did I miss a critical point or used a save from before it was available. unable to get sword for Lyvia.
Thanks for the great game. other than that I have been able to complete everything up to v0-3-2-5-7. Thanks for any help.
Just visit the underground gathering area of the Cult in the Darkwood/ruins, there will be a cultist in the gathering room with the altar

Reactions: oyler

oyler

Mar 10, 2019
Just visit the underground gathering area of the Cult in the Darkwood/ruins, there will be a cultist in the gathering room with the altar
Thank you Evangelion, while I was trying to complete other quests, that location slipped my mind. again thanks. Hey level 41 isn't bad is it?

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
No... that's not even a Vote as of yet... not sure which storyline this would be important for as well as several characters so far are tied to this Cult
the closest update is cult "only few things to complete". but, if the "quest" will be one of the "the longest", then this quest will be continue uniltl "end game". 2 char is almost ready.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the closest update is cult "only few things to complete". but, if the "quest" will be one of the "the longest", then this quest will be continue uniltl "end game". 2 char is almost ready.
I don't know where you take this intel, I know Chyos once mentioned that the girl from your first screenshot was intended to be the demoness you encounter after finding the secret tunnel in Arenfield.
But Chyos never came around to implement her and is considering a rework of her.
The Current storylines on Vote are certainly not tied to the cult, so far Adrianna, Kate and Claire aswell as Corven, Thomas and the Baron are tied to that storyline.
The main Storyline on the other hand resolve around the Players past (with hints in Kirlic), his revenge against the Orcs and his connection to Isha... with side stories directing him to become a leader or even King as it seems

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
I don't know where you take this intel, I know Chyos once mentioned that the girl from your first screenshot was intended to be the demoness you encounter after finding the secret tunnel in Arenfield.
But Chyos never came around to implement her and is considering a rework of her.
The Current storylines on Vote are certainly not tied to the cult, so far Adrianna, Kate and Claire aswell as Corven, Thomas and the Baron are tied to that storyline.
The main Storyline on the other hand resolve about the Players past with hints in Kirlic, his revenge against the Orcs and his connection to Isha... with side stories directing him to become a leader or even King as it seems
mby u right. Wagon is build, mby is time to Kirlic. If the main story will be "about fight for kidnapped love", this will be interesting.
if on "map" will be more camps with Orcs, we can steal soul from them to "obey them" 7 camps 7 chieforks to build army "for take all lands, kill all," rape all bitches....." maaaaaaaannn this is LONG LONG STORY.
or just be "cool", and be good king. free lands...blah blah... u know the rest.....
if full game will have 20-60gb "ok"
then a struggle with sin II will "have 40-80gb". new bigger map, new chars, quests.... town upgrade... "damn.... this game can take years to build "

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes