mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Wonder how much developers motivation to make this game must be affecting by so many frequent leaks...i wouldn't be surprised if he abandons the game.
Leaks are definitely annoying but F95 is generally the way most devs even got to the point where they are now, i've always been in favor of a waiting period but given that's not being adopted i say we have to deal with it.

As long as people either donate or spread through word of mouth, and i think most devs will be happy.

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
Is this game has a gallery or scene replayer option where I can watch back scenes? I haven't tried it yet but looks good.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Leaks are definitely annoying but F95 is generally the way most devs even got to the point where they are now, i've always been in favor of a waiting period but given that's not being adopted i say we have to deal with it.

As long as people either donate or spread through word of mouth, and i think most devs will be happy.
And if dev's have hissy fits like the "Braveheart Academy" Dev then they will loose all credibility with paying and non-paying players if they try to make another game the players will remember the hissy fit.

P.S. The motivation of a dev should be to making their product anything else should be secondary (including Money)

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Wonder how much developers motivation to make this game must be affecting by so many frequent leaks...i wouldn't be surprised if he abandons the game.
i dont know his thoughts, but chyos wants to live from his work. so if he looses most of his patrons he cant make a living out of this game and currently his numbers are not where they should be to make the project long term viable without a second job.

so if you can throw a buck his way do it. bonus for you is that you can vote in the polls and get the scenes for your favourite girl faster ;)

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
as until now i found out that now you can corrupt lyvia when you sit with her near the fire place in the camp and also she will start suck MC Dick and new sex position or positions not yet sure in the barcks she will give him the key to her room.
still didnt count how many coruptions and Affictions but anyway you can keep doing until you see the deferance lol ;)

and also found out that we can now go to the brigands camp :p so prepare for the war lol. correction the new map was only larger farms for who still no idea and the brigands spown there too so you can fight them till something comes up lol

hmmmm still the cults are not yet finished so i dont know who said about that from where he got that info.

Last edited:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
There is still one enemy can't be defeated by "Quick Battle" in the cultists' dungeon. He/She is the one located in the prison. I left him/she in the save file. The game version is v0.3.3.0.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
yeah, that doesnt work. devs need food and a room to sleep in.
"Secondary" does not mean throw it away, if you get money from your product it should be because your product is good. (Many dev's expect lots of money from day 1 they tend to produce piss poor products as their 'motivation' is 'Money' not their product)

P.S. Several dev's say they are not getting enough money to continue, quite a few of these happen to still be on [0.01] showing their 'motivation' is 'Money' not their product they are only in it for the money.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
How about adding quest information right side like in wow + map to show and what to do ;)
It would help allot (y)

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
If you leave the cave and load the same save, you'll find the torch won't be launched properly. The game version is v0.3.3.0.

Reactions: Chyos

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
a Renpy or Unity Remake would be nice
I dont like to play games if they look like a fcking Atari adaption :rolleyes:
The good thing is the Author and most of his fans have the taste to play with the RPG Maker.
The Bad thing is the game isnt done yet. But only time and support for the Author can get it to a level even beyond the RPG Maker. Maybe he even let someone other do this with a renpy remake for those who wants it, if he even considering it in the future, I hardly guess not, because he have to work on another level to understand renpy mechanics, and when you have learned the first programm you dont switch fast to another. So first things first to finish this RPG with RPG maker.
Also its Alpha to beta stage, so you can except with the game not being done yet, that the quality lacks, but this is a common understandig when something is in development. Like early Access at stea.m.
Also I dont defense the Creator or something like this, but I have the Respect to the effort that was being made, like most of the users here have the same Opinion I guess.
Some of the Patreon backers Know more than me about the development, so that just random guesses. Sorry if someone takes them to serious. But to be clear. I like the game and I have already said I like the game.

But in a current state I also would say RPG Maker isnt a bad choice to begin with. It plays more like a RPG than a visual Novel.
It may be a mix out of this two genres. But here I can als observe that rpg elements are an important factor,the entire Story around the father heritage, bandits, and also orcs, wouldnt make sense to me in a renpy try. It would be lame if you cant fight with rpg maker Elements in my Opinion. You can even make the fight go faster, that was for me also a big concern that the defualt battle speed is slow, then I looked again in the Options menu and saw that there is battle speed, and my Problem was resolved :). Sometimes the Solution isnt far away. Well, Atari was nice. So I take the Nostalgic Factor when it exists within my range.

But taste is different so I can understand what your mean.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes