Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
2. when he ask claire to talk in private and she knows that he has house nearby then why not to go there instead and about the peeper ricks mother she could peep on them from the window instead lol.
She does not want to be seen entering his house as that would be far more suspicious
Sooo, what to do with meat and fur? Can I cook meat somewhere? Fur? Since pricrs for selling it are all NaN.
One of the characters will request meat from you regulary in order to stay in her house and build affection.
You later on can learn to turn fur into leather armor.
There is also a Quest where you have to deliver 5 rabbit and roe meat to a character

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
One of the characters will request meat from you regulary in order to stay in her house and build affection.
You later on can learn to turn fur into leather armor.
There is also a Quest where you have to deliver 5 rabbit and roe meat to a character
is this in this update????

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
What's this new version supposed to be? It's almost like no update.
I found
Lyvia 2 scenes with the player and one with 1 with brigand
A pity that Lyvia's reaction to seeing Tia having sex with the orc did not vary according to the corruption

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I found
Lyvia 2 scenes with the player and one with 1 with brigand
A pity that Lyvia's reaction to seeing Tia having sex with the orc did not vary according to the corruption
good that i finished the orcs men lol i mean there are no orcs other than the gourds who doesnt do anything lol.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
It contains all relationship parts for Lyvia (including corruption), you can also get kinky with her in the Camp and the Barracks now
ok spacify kinky other than sucking dick and other sex position? in the camp?

because i corrupted her to 20 plus and still not accepting threesome? or 4some.

even the elf princes doesnt do 3some?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok spacify kinky other than sucking dick and other sex position? in the camp?

because i corrupted her to 20 plus and still not accepting threesome? or 4some.

even the elf princes doesnt do 3some?
try mastrubating while traveling the world alone with her

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes