albul

Jun 8, 2017
you have to corrupt her by the cumwine.
Nope, that didn't help, but thanks for trying. Brought Ayita's corruption to 10, nothing changed apart from her starting to masturbate naked in the evening. She still asks for favors for dances, and I can't increase her affection past 10.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Nope, that didn't help, but thanks for trying. Brought Ayita's corruption to 10, nothing changed apart from her starting to masturbate naked in the evening. She still asks for favors for dances, and I can't increase her affection past 10.
well in the walkthrough the developer wrote that jewlery. and then he said if you wanted to advance then you have to make it ntr to allow all men fuck the women there.

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
I think I have seen the entire update. For me, the best thing is that it introduces new rivals and opens up the possibility of creating our own gang (hopefully it doesn't end up taking the village) (Personally, I would like you to adopt the residual function that it has for the moment of being mercenaries) (Mercenaries usually support the one who pays them more and maybe in the future it's not us)

I honestly do not conceive that super corrupt women continue to be faithful to us even though we are not there and if we choose to be loved, to respect us despite the fact that we are unfaithful to them

Last thought: I have the feeling that every time an update finishes I feel like the best is yet to come. for example in Penny or Emily updates. And in this good, everything related to the new area makes me think that we can finally see what happens with Penny

It's a good game and I'll surely be a patron again like in summer

Reactions: Eradawn

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Dance with her, take your cock out, don't fuck her. This should increase her affection past 10.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I think I have seen the entire update. For me, the best thing is that it introduces new rivals and opens up the possibility of creating our own gang (hopefully it doesn't end up taking the village) (Personally, I would like you to adopt the residual function that it has for the moment of being mercenaries) (Mercenaries usually support the one who pays them more and maybe in the future it's not us)
yep, also with mercenaries at our back, we have more options in the future (consider pennys old farmlands) to influence the world. mc isnt a hunter anymore he is the captain of the ahrenfield guards now (since he employs all of them).

I honestly do not conceive that super corrupt women continue to be faithful to us even though we are not there and if we choose to be loved, to respect us despite the fact that we are unfaithful to them
which super corrupt woman in this game is faithfull? mira and julia are the only girls that dont have ntr content yet. of the woman that are actually fleshed out as characters most have a shedule for their ntr. dont visiti them => they gotta release some pressure.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Corruption in this game does not change a womens perspective of live or inheritent character... it just lowers her inhibition and make her more receptive to the Players suggestions in regards to sex.
yep, also with mercenaries at our back, we have more options in the future (consider pennys old farmlands) to influence the world. mc isnt a hunter anymore he is the captain of the ahrenfield guards now (since he employs all of them).

which super corrupt woman in this game is faithfull? mira and julia are the only girls that dont have ntr content yet. of the woman that are actually fleshed out as characters most have a shedule for their ntr. dont visiti them => they gotta release some pressure.
The MC is not the "Captain of the Guards" that's still Lyvia, but thanks to us seducing and corrupting her we'll likely turn her loyality on us completly and depending on your choices You are only the Second in command as Imawyn is still in command of the merchaneries (allowing you to freely prown around the world)

Wether or not the girls fuck around can be influenced by the MC... even a totally corrupted Women can be faithfull to the Player unless he triggered her to become a shameless Slut/cumdump.

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
Corruption in this game does not change a womens perspective of live or inheritent character... it just lowers her inhibition and make her more receptive to the Players suggestions in regards to sex.

Wether or not the girls fuck around can be influenced by the MC... even a totally corrupted Women can be faithfull to the Player unless he triggered her to become a shameless Slut/cumdump.
1ª Right! If there is much inhibition, it is easier for girls to have sex with anyone

2ª That makes no sense if the player does not visit them frequently, one example Kate another the logic .... If she is "very open sexually" why is she going to repress her sexual impulses?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1ª Right! If there is much inhibition, it is easier for girls to have sex with anyone

2ª That makes no sense if the player does not visit them frequently, one example Kate another the logic .... If she is "very open sexually" why is she going to repress her sexual impulses?
Because the girls have been raised in a repressed society and being slutty is something they consider bad.
Being slutty for your beloved one to catch his interest is acceptable as long as it stays in a private setting (and the MC lowered their inhibition with his "Powers").
The fact that Kate and claire accept a 3-some is based on teh Players subtle influence on them and that they are "loveing" each other (as a mother and daugther you Pervs :devilish: ).
If you follow the NTR route you influence them to be slutty openly and towards everyone, but on the Love route they are focused soley on the MC.
Plus you don't turn them into sex crazed nymphos that mastrubate and drool as soon as they see a dick... you just make them accept their lust instead of supressing it.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019

The MC is not the "Captain of the Guards" that's still Lyvia, but thanks to us seducing and corrupting her we'll likely turn her loyality on us completly and depending on your choices You are only the Second in command as Imawyn is still in command of the merchaneries (allowing you to freely prown around the world)

correction Julia has ntr content lol that butcher lol

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Because the girls have been raised in a repressed society and being slutty is something they consider bad.
Being slutty for your beloved one to catch his interest is acceptable as long as it stays in a private setting (and the MC lowered their inhibition with his "Powers").
The fact that Kate and claire accept a 3-some is based on teh Players subtle influence on them and that they are "loveing" each other (as a mother and daugther you Pervs :devilish: ).
If you follow the NTR route you influence them to be slutty openly and towards everyone, but on the Love route they are focused soley on the MC.
Plus you don't turn them into sex crazed nymphos that mastrubate and drool as soon as they see a dick... you just make them accept their lust instead of supressing it.
yes kate has if your read her corruption walkthrough you will see how she will start to act with all the customers and lets not forget Grant who made her start to lie on the MC

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
correction Julia has ntr content lol that butcher lol
I don't get your point as I never spoke of Julia... most girls have a NTR route, but the Player still needs to activaly choose for that route to be taken
yes kate has if your read her corruption walkthrough you will see how she will start to act with all the customers and lets not forget Grant who made her start to lie on the MC
Again you are solely talking about the NTR route as if it was the only one in the game.

The Corruption Parts of a character are individually different and also have different effects depending on the route you have chosen for that Character.

If you chose for the girls to be sluts and than corrupted them they'll embrace that part of their nature, however if you chose to monopolice them they'll just do anything to arrouse you in hope of you fucking them.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I don't get your point as I never spoke of Julia... most girls have a NTR route, but the Player still needs to activaly choose for that route to be taken

Again you are solely talking about the NTR route as if it was the only one in the game.

The Corruption Parts of a character are individually different and also have different effects depending on the route you have chosen for that Character.

If you chose for the girls to be sluts and than corrupted them they'll embrace that part of their nature, however if you chose to monopolice them they'll just do anything to arrouse you in hope of you fucking them.
its in the walkthrough if you dont have sex with yasmine then yasmine will have sex with her husband and julia will have sex with the butcher who is sleeping in the same room with her.

and about Kate is the one who does things and lie how that arrouse someone????

and meeting grant without even losing how is that arousing?

and who knows if i allowed the thomas route what he would he do to her too?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
its in the walkthrough if you dont have sex with yasmine then yasmine will have sex with her husband and julia will have sex with the butcher who is sleeping in the same room with her.
Yasmine will only have sex with her husband if you visit her in the mroning or after the meal (music room) and promise to come visit her at night, but than instead wait outside the room so she'll get desperate.
Well for her the terms are actually reserved as she is cheating her husband with the MC so he does the NTR (netori) each time he fucks her.
And Julia only gets intimate with the Buttler if you refused her love confession (and crushed her hope of being free) and corrupted her afterwards... otherwise she'll eat Yasmine out after you fucked her in the music room and lets you cum inside her afterwards

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes