djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Yasmine will only have sex with her husband if you visit her in the mroning or after the meal (music room) and promise to come visit her at night, but than instead wait outside the room so she'll get desperate.
Well for her the terms are actually reserved as she is cheating her husband with the MC so he does the NTR (netori) each time he fucks her.
And Julia only gets intimate with the Buttler if you refused her love confession (and crushed her hope of being free) and corrupted her afterwards... otherwise she'll eat Yasmine out after you fucked her in the music room and lets you cum inside her afterwards
well actually the corruption is from taking MC's come out of Yasmines pussy lol.

ok now i need to check up about if it will happen only if you refuse her love relationship. but the corruption is there out of our control unless you had your sex with Yasmine in the morning or in Yasmine's bedroom lol.

to be honest this part doesnt annoy me like how grant acts with kate talking about you to kate. and the fact that kate lie about it made me hate playing her storyline hell i even stopped fucking her at all.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
to be honest this part doesnt annoy me like how grant acts with kate talking about you to kate. and the fact that kate lie about it made me hate playing her storyline hell i even stopped fucking her at all.
Than you could have had easily refused him in the first place... you need to whore Kate out to him in order to start this "relationship" if you stay true to the love path she won't even consider Grant a male

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey guys, i'm currently using another (inferior) laptop and i have a question that i was hoping you could help me with.

When i get the game running, i can hear sound but the screen is just black, does anyone know what could be causing this?

(Note: In this computer i have absolutely no saves, i'm starting this fresh so it can't be that)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, i'm currently using another (inferior) laptop and i have a question that i was hoping you could help me with.

When i get the game running, i can hear sound but the screen is just black, does anyone know what could be causing this?

(Note: In this computer i have absolutely no saves, i'm starting this fresh so it can't be that)
what happens when you press "F4"?
what happens when you press "F5"?
have you checked wether or not your OS or any of your components (i.e. graphic card, main board) requires Updates?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Than you could have had easily refused him in the first place... you need to whore Kate out to him in order to start this "relationship" if you stay true to the love path she won't even consider Grant a male
i did whole love route but then i wanted to see what other routes has to offer so i tried.... kate's corruption was totally hard to contain lol. anyway i returned back to the old save where no grant in her route lol.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i did whole love route but then i wanted to see what other routes has to offer so i tried.... kate's corruption was totally hard to contain lol. anyway i returned back to the old save where no grant in her route lol.
But that's the point I am talking about... the game doesn't force content onto the Players, they need to actively choose their actions leading to a certain outcome. Haveng multiple saves is obviously the best you can do, but if you pay attention you can easily avoid any unwanted content.

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
Am I the only one having issues with both Imawyn and Lyvia path's? I already captured Imawin, and nomatter what time of day i keep trying to talk to Lyvia, I can't get anything except the generic "what brings you to me?". Also the emily building quest isnt working aswell ( i keep talking to Rick in the morning but he wont say anything about build or materials).

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Am I the only one having issues with both Imawyn and Lyvia path's? I already captured Imawin, and nomatter what time of day i keep trying to talk to Lyvia, I can't get anything except the generic "what brings you to me?". Also the emily building quest isnt working aswell ( i keep talking to Rick in the morning but he wont say anything about build or materials).
did you talk to them in the baracks in the evenings ? after 6 pm the guards invited you to a drink. that progresses the story.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
1.- Lyvya's path continues by talking to Lyvia in the evening at the campfire. Try going outside Imawin's camp and waiting until next day's evening then going in again.

2.- Regarding the building, you probably have to talk to emily first to get her approval, then to Rick and choose "Emily"

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
NVM found the culprit. Its due to the cheat mod that the storyline doesnt progress.
If your talking about my cheat mod you can only break the storyline if you set everything to much higher value then they should be.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
maybe add a farming trait by the time you till and sow the seeds you are to tired to do anything else but sleep

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
maybe add a farming trait by the time you till and sow the seeds you are to tired to do anything else but sleep
If you put talent points into the constitution talent farming and all other activitys will cause less fatigue

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
If you follow the NTR route you influence them to be slutty openly and towards everyone, but on the Love route they are focused soley on the MC.
In my opinion, almost everything I've read to you on the forum seems interesting to me.
There is one thing that is very present in society, past present and probably future, and it is jealousy. How would you justify that in a village of few people where everyone knows each other, there was only one man who was the boyfriend of all the women and without the possibility of any of them getting angry?
I believe that the only possibility of the route of love is that we choose a woman per game.
if we choose all of them we will be following the Harem route. That is very good but if we imagine a world without jealousy.
on the other hand this game allows two other possibilities
1 start with a girl and cheat on us with another man (NTR)
2 corrupt her so that she goes with another guy so that the player achieves his purposes but without sexual intentions towards the woman.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes