rexred

Dec 21, 2017
from Ovelia but before that you need to get the donkey that Grant the marchent has to give it to her.

if you need in details you need to read the walkthrough.
can't find him in the walkthrough

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Can't find Ibhar's body near orc's camp or rather can't find a point to enter orc's camp to do so from walkthrough, do I need to finish some other quest first to do so?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In my opinion, almost everything I've read to you on the forum seems interesting to me.
There is one thing that is very present in society, past present and probably future, and it is jealousy. How would you justify that in a village of few people where everyone knows each other, there was only one man who was the boyfriend of all the women and without the possibility of any of them getting angry?
I believe that the only possibility of the route of love is that we choose a woman per game.
if we choose all of them we will be following the Harem route. That is very good but if we imagine a world without jealousy.
on the other hand this game allows two other possibilities
1 start with a girl and cheat on us with another man (NTR)
2 corrupt her so that she goes with another guy so that the player achieves his purposes but without sexual intentions towards the woman.
Well the girls ARE jealous... it's the Players task to redirect that jealousy to lust, hencefor corruption.
Tia is a prime example for that, but you can also apply that to the Kate, Claire and Emily, Frisha combos

When will new animals be implemented for hunting such as wild boar, even bears?
As a suggestion, wild boars usually attack farm fields at night and their meat can be cooked by Emily ;)
There is a bear near the Rumah village and that guy is mean... actually a demi boss to a degree

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
from Ovelia but before that you need to get the donkey that Grant the marchent has to give it to her.

if you need in details you need to read the walkthrough.
can't find him in the walkthrough
read Kate route....

step ( 31 ) Grant is that who you play blackjack in the bar he is the one who has the donkey that you need to win it from him to give it to Ophelia.

so check the walkthrough again :)

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
I have a question. How did you guys start the love route for lyvia? I finished the hiring mercenary quest but nothing happen. Is there any interesting scenes for this new update?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I have a question. How did you guys start the love route for lyvia? I finished the hiring mercenary quest but nothing happen. Is there any interesting scenes for this new update?
follow the story, raise her love for you and then talk to her when she goes to bed.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
after rescuing her you can visit her in her room in the bracks or by talking to her while sitting with her near the fireplace in the camp when you advance her storyline it will give you scene when you get to Affiction > 10 and then also you can start corrupting her by giving her the cumwine, until she start sucking MC dick

scanalist

Dec 2, 2018
How do you improve combat accuracy? I know it's possible, i recall when i got the bronze dagger, it had 85%acc, and my sharpened dagger had 90%acc, and they're now saying 90%/95% respectively, and someone else I saw while searching for something else was saying theirs were at 95%/105%.
Turns out i just wasn't noticing how that bloody stupid "rest" mechanic also reduces your acc when it gets low. Can we please at least get some sort of item that can restore rest, or improve the rest regained by sleeping? Actually resting really is not sufficient, unless you sleep like 18-20 hours.

Also, the walkthrough for Frisha talks about seeing her and Dave talking in the morning, but i've only ever seen her leave her house in the evening to have dinner with him, am i missing something or was that removed?
Panflute on table in Imawyns camp will increase/bost rest points( but uses energy when you play it aka tradeoff )

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
In regards to the walkthrough, I can't seem to get this dialogue choice in regards to Kate. Did I miss something or do I have to finish a certain quest first? I've done pretty much everything up to this point that is supposed to lead up to this.

"If you selected yes this will now open a new dialogue option with Kate (Talk about Thomas) when you sit with her on her bed (going to bed event). "

edit: nevermind I got it to appear, not sure what triggered it tho

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes