Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok i got these but i thought like armors or so.
I suspect we'll see more in the John and Bianca Update as the mines will likely become accessable... meaning iron equipment.
Chyos also intends to include some armors as upgradeables for the merchanery group... but that will be part of a dedecated Update

Reactions: djsverige

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
How do you guys get the recipe for the new equipment? I can't find any. And also, can anyone share the images of this new version?

duckdonald

Oct 16, 2019
Hello everyone that like this game.Any of you have seen the Cristmass tree in the forest? Big elk with horns comes, Hint ask tia to cut it down Cristmas tree and see what happens...And maby a big one with red mule shows upp with 1600 hitpoints.
And finale read here that sitting by camp and offer Lyvia cum vine and raice here trust for you at say..Have done everything and still cant see here suck mc,if lose battle she suck another.thougt mc should have the fun....

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
List of updates (That I remember)

April:Kate
May:Rumah Village
June:Arianna
july: Penny
August:Gwen / Sabrina
September:Emily
October:Imawyn / Lyvia
November:Lyvia
December:Arianna*
January: Tia *

*=to be confirmed

I hope February is for Penny, everything is ready for it to happen
Verena plot never ever

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
How do you guys get the recipe for the new equipment? I can't find any. And also, can anyone share the images of this new version?
first you need to update your talants
and then you keep visiting john to check if you got the recipe
because you already know how to make daggar so its same but larger thats all.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Where exactly is the bear? Is bear meat as disliked as wolf meat?
only 1 bear in the game that i have seen dont recall if you get any meat from it best to give rabbit meat go thur the bushes to the cave just outside of rumah village

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
its soo sad that my fav game haven t recived a ntr update for soo long :( i m soo sad :cry::cry::cry::cry:
the penny ntr route its forgotten

Dom Rhoades

Jun 12, 2020
December: Verena (Arianna's mother)
January: Katherine (Tia's mother)
Katherine ????? no please ..... Katherine ..... Really ???? but who voted that ????
Have you ever been interested in her? I don't remember reading anything here in F95
Having characters like Ophilia Arianna, Penny, Raisha, Ayita, Kate, Mira, or Frisha, but Verena and Katherine are updated ...
What can Katherine bring to the plot? Absolutely nothing ...

I can understand that Verena has an update, since it has been given importance with the passage of updates, even so in December there should be 65% content for Arianna and the rest for the other members of her family
But ... In January 100% Rumah village, Deciding to upgrade Khaterine is the worst decision ... then the patrons leave ...

These two updates, a priori, are exclusively for the followers of the HAREM route, and there are several updates in that line.

Hopefully my pleas are worth to reconsider that bad decision.

Katherine ...

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
What about poor Anya & Bianca? Bianca's been sitting on that log for months waiting to do something! And Anya just stands there in front of her house like a statue...

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Katherine ????? no please ..... Katherine ..... Really ???? but who voted that ????
Have you ever been interested in her? I don't remember reading anything here in F95
Having characters like Ophilia Arianna, Penny, Raisha, Ayita, Kate, Mira, or Frisha, but Verena and Katherine are updated ...
What can Katherine bring to the plot? Absolutely nothing ...

I can understand that Verena has an update, since it has been given importance with the passage of updates, even so in December there should be 65% content for Arianna and the rest for the other members of her family
But ... In January 100% Rumah village, Deciding to upgrade Khaterine is the worst decision ... then the patrons leave ...

These two updates, a priori, are exclusively for the followers of the HAREM route, and there are several updates in that line.

Hopefully my pleas are worth to reconsider that bad decision.

Katherine ...
How did you get to the conclusion that patrons leave given that their vote is taken into consideration when deciding the focus of updates? That seems a bit presumptuous of you, since you talk like you speak for others (including patrons), when in fact you talk only about your preferences.

Also, you only need to go back one page to find a user being enthused about the Katherine update.

The prior two updates weren't exclusively for harem route either, you only have to check the walkthrough to see that the latest content update has new ntr scenes. It seems to me like you don't know what you are talking about.

Dom Rhoades

Jun 12, 2020
How did you get to the conclusion that patrons leave given that their vote is taken into consideration when deciding the focus of updates? That seems a bit presumptuous of you, since you talk like you speak for others (including patrons), when in fact you talk only about your preferences.

Also, you only need to go back one page to find a user being enthused about the Katherine update.

The prior two updates weren't exclusively for harem route either, you only have to check the walkthrough to see that the latest content update has new ntr scenes. It seems to me like you don't know what you are talking about.
It is an estimate ... If I annoy I do not speak more and everyone is happy.
What I do want is for this to get boring and honestly it seems that it is not going to be interesting.
I guess I'll have to go for a while.

On the other hand, as you say in the tutorial if you read well there are three lines of content added to the ntr.
I'm not a fan of the ntr but I'm not a fan of the harem, in fact I don't know which is worse ... What I do feel is that the balance is less and less present.
For me the only love route is Mira's, the player uses the other women.

In short, I don't know anything, I'm a fool.

Please add the tag "Harem" to the game and stop calling anything love.

Sometimes there is more love in what you call Ntr than in what you call love.

A hug and I'll be back (maybe) in spring 2021

Reactions: 189m78g

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It is an estimate ... If I annoy I do not speak more and everyone is happy.
What I do want is for this to get boring and honestly it seems that it is not going to be interesting.
I guess I'll have to go for a while.

On the other hand, as you say in the tutorial if you read well there are three lines of content added to the ntr.
I'm not a fan of the ntr but I'm not a fan of the harem, in fact I don't know which is worse ... What I do feel is that the balance is less and less present.
For me the only love route is Mira's, the player uses the other women.

In short, I don't know anything, I'm a fool.

Please add the tag "Harem" to the game and stop calling anything love.

Sometimes there is more love in what you call Ntr than in what you call love.

A hug and I'll be back (maybe) in spring 2021
There is no Harem content in the game though... you might be right that at some point this will be a conclusion and it will be justified than... but at present the best we have are (mother- daugther) 3-somes.
Also this is a Sandbox game, noone forces you to go after other girls... play the way you like is the definition of that genre.
I don't quiet get what you are fawning over as such... honestly I am not quiet sure if you do yourself, other than being annoyed that your Waifu is not the center of the next Update

• Haha
Reactions: Policanov
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes