Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok, didn't realise the 2 points per copper plate was percent not points, so then the full set is worth 10%
Thanks!
no the armor profecency skill raises the overall armor level of your char... each leather class item can have up to 2 Upgrade slots.
On level 10 armor proficiency your overall armor value is increased by 25%
so each armor item can have +4 armor right now... add that to the basic value and increase it by 25%... it sums up and becomes quiet a high value... my MC always used to get 40-80 damage from any brigand attack... now it's down to 15 damage.

And no never seen Claire standing in the barn before... but this might be an artifact from the NPC scedule Update

Reactions: Nellyg

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
It seems that the "Brigand" could attack anyone he want when he uses "enemy speardash" regardless of whether Tia used "Taunt" or not. Is it the purpose of design? Oh! "Sweaping Strike" is quite strong. If Lyvia could "Sweaping Strike" 2 enemy or more successfully, Lyvia could use this skill permanently! :LOL: The game version is v0.3.3.1.

PS: Yeah... Prophet's "Spark" could also choose anyone he want to attack regardless of whether Tia used "Taunt" or not. It seems that Tia's "Taunt" could only attracts "normal attack" from enemies? :unsure:

Last edited:

xffNoct

Sep 18, 2020
This is the best game on this entire website and I highly recommend everyone upvoting it lol. Been a long time patreon and plan on staying one...keep up the good work Chyos.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It seems that the "Brigand" could attack anyone he want when he uses "enemy speardash" regardless of whether Tia used "Taunt" or not. Is it the purpose of design? Oh! "Sweaping Strike" is quite strong. If Lyvia could "Sweaping Strike" 2 enemy or more successfully, Lyvia could use this skill permanently! :LOL:
the initial requirement of 40 TP for Lyvia's sweeping strike is actually the main reason it's not OP. some battles will never last long enough to build up that much TP.
And no Taunt is not 100% even if the Desserteur uses it there is a chance that you can attack other targets

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
It seems that the "Brigand" could attack anyone he want when he uses "enemy speardash" regardless of whether Tia used "Taunt" or not. Is it the purpose of design? Oh! "Sweaping Strike" is quite strong. If Lyvia could "Sweaping Strike" 2 enemy or more successfully, Lyvia could use this skill permanently! :LOL:
Yeah I like the sweeping strike I use it a lot.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
And no Taunt is not 100% even if the Desserteur uses it there is a chance that you can attack other targets
There is no chance you can attack other enemies if Deserter used "Taunt" because you have to choose which enemy you want to attack. If you can attack other enemies after the Deserter used "Taunt" and you chose attack Deserter, that's because the Deserter is dead.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is no chance you can attack other enemies if Desserteur used "Taunt" because you have to choose which enemy you want to attack. If you can attack other enemies after the Desserteur used "Taunt" and you chose attack Desserteur, that's because the Desserteur is dead.
No that's not what I observed.
If the Enemy uses Taunt or rather is still under it's effect there is a chance that the Party can still attack other enemies than the one under it's effect, it's only logical that this also accounts for the enemy.
The chances that "Taunt" doesn't work on the enemy is rather low though as it seems (the increased defence is applied anyway)

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
No that's not what I observed.
If the Enemy uses Taunt or rather is still under it's effect there is a chance that the Party can still attack other enemies than the one under it's effect, it's only logical that this also accounts for the enemy.
The chances that "Taunt" doesn't work on the enemy is rather low though as it seems (the increased defence is applied anyway)
You should reconsider what you observed. If "Taunt" is operated by probability, the system doesn't need to force you could only choose the Deserter to attack after the Deserter used "Taunt".
PS: In the first image I chose "normal attack". In the second image I chose "Defensive Strike" to attack.
Game_RF6jNbpix5.jpg Game_90giPkI7M1.jpg

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You should reconsider what you observed. If "Taunt" is operated by probability, the system doesn't need to force you could only choose the Deserter to attack after the Deserter used "Taunt".
PS: In the first image I chose "normal attack". In the second image I chose "Defensive Strike" to attack.
View attachment 932056 View attachment 932055
Its bad that the enemies taunt is much more effective than Tia's

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 932056 View attachment 932055
Yeah that's how it looks if taunt works... if the party is not affected by it you can choose any target freely (looking just like the normal combat interaction), first turn the ability normally works without fail (still I managed to choose my target freely on occassion, but that's a very low probability from my observation), but in the second or third turn there is quiet the chance, that you can choose your target by will.
How do I add a copper plate to my armor?
Go into the inventory, choose armor, choose the piece of armor you want to improve (requires atleast 1 augmentation slot), choose Upgrade and than the item you want to use

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Huh, Old leather armor has 0/1 slots available...
even crafted leather armor has a chance for that.
The tutorial states that each armor type has an avarage number of augmentation slots, each time you craft an armor part there is a chance for that armor to have +/-1 Slot... leather armor has and avarage of 1 Slot... so at best you get a 2 Slot armor, at worst a 0 Slot armor.
The "unique items (i.e. old leather armor from Rumah and leather armor from Lucios shop= have a set amount of slots though as it seems

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
even crafted leather armor has a chance for that.
The tutorial states that each armor type has an avarage number of augmentation slots, each time you craft an armor part there is a chance for that armor to have +/-1 Slot... leather armor has and avarage of 1 Slot... so at best you get a 2 Slot armor, at worst a 0 Slot armor.
The "unique items (i.e. old leather armor from Rumah and leather armor from Lucios shop= have a set amount of slots though as it seems
Are there other places or ways of getting armor? I don't recall seeing leather armor in Lucius' shop? I gave my original Cloth armor to Tia & I'm using the Old Leather armor...

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes