Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Are there other places or ways of getting armor? I don't recall seeing leather armor in Lucius' shop? I gave my original Cloth armor to Tia & I'm using the Old Leather armor...
The leather armor is the armor that is next to the shelf just interact with it similar to when buying the Map and the Rope. Also make your own armor much better just learn how to sew from Frisha and make a workbench you need access to your old house.

Last edited:

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
The leather armor is the armor that is next to the shelf just interact with it similar to when buying the Map and the Rope. Also make your own armor much better just learn how to sew from Frisha and make a workbench you need access to your old house.
And I would assume the Old Leather Armor I have is the Rumah one?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I can't touch Kate's ass... I can't select the option: Touch her butt (Align 55)
you arent corrupted enough. either try via tia (fool around with her while high on lust when shes chopping wood), steal wine/wood (cellar, infront of inn or kathrins house) or sell your spunk to lucius (might corrupt kate via soldiers buying "love potion" and corrupt frisha via mayors son).

Reactions: kynn88

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
You could book it for me, I'm looking everywhere, but I can't find the place, it doesn't have the star indicating it, complicating it even more.
You need to be inside the bookshelf where the Mayor is standing, to do that you need to come up from the 2nd room in the cellar.
If you stand at the bookshelf in pic 1, you should feel a draft of air and by searching you should find a secret passage.
.....If you have all the right qualifications....

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You could book it for me, I'm looking everywhere, but I can't find the place, it doesn't have the star indicating it, complicating it even more.
The Walkthrough from the OP should have a picture guide for this part
Armor?
I knew you get a bow
Can you get armor?
I'll have to play that part again
Corrupt Hiba and challenge her "husband" (was it Akohma?), if you win you'll also get his old armor as a drop

Reactions: Policanov

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
are your save files protected via windows ?

one solution would be to create a new folder in your save folder, move all saves (except global and cofig) there and save in the new spots.
otherwise no idea how thats even possible with a rpg maker mv game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm trying to save the game, but it can't overwrite... my last version was 2.6.5
Have you extracted the game from the archieve before running it?
write protection via windows is an option too ofc.

finally have you tried to run the game as Admin?

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Has anybody else killed all the cultists including the prophet & gotten the Tainted Dawnbreaker?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes