Steal wine from cellar
Come in Tia's water/Let her jack you off
Give cumwine to Penny and I think Hiba
There's more but I can't remember
Steal wood from Penny's barn, the smith, the Inn and Tia's house
Steal from the Chests in the Barracks, the Major, Thomas and Penny

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
How to start ayita love route and give her gifts? in the walkthrough, it says Palak will ask me to show him how to talk to her and learn but there is no option for this

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to start ayita love route and give her gifts? in the walkthrough, it says Palak will ask me to show him how to talk to her and learn but there is no option for this
This is actually for the netori route
Talk to her several times to get his attention

For the Love route talk to Palak around the time you become chief and advice him to impress her by his actions (he is gonna die on that route though)

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The first of the bonus scenes since 0.3.3.0. There's a second one with 0.3.3.2.

If I remember right, 0.3.3.1 is a mira scene.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Somebody help me please, I can't find the place to listen to Giron and Dave's conversation, there is no picture showing step by step and no stars indicating the place, in the afternoon Giron is always in his office on the second floor, it is impossible to enter without be seen, I entered without him there, but I still haven't found the place, it's complicated here!

Last edited:
Reactions: luka777

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Alguém me ajude por favor, não consigo encontrar o lugar para ouvir a conversa de Giron e Dave, não há imagem mostrando passo a passo e nenhuma estrela indicando o lugar, à tarde Giron está sempre em seu escritório no segundo andar, é impossível entrar sem ser visto, já entrei sem ele estar lá, mas ainda não achei o lugar, é complicado aqui!
the spark only when he is listening to dave and frisha talking after the dinner in his room

and about dave talking to his father is when you go to the private library room in the first floor the MC will feel there is something wrong in the book shelf as a wind going through that, thats why he is going to try to open it so he can go up to listen to dave and his fathers conversation.

Reactions: kynn88

kynn88

May 25, 2018
the spark only when he is listening to dave and frisha talking after the dinner in his room

and about dave talking to his father is when you go to the private library room in the first floor the MC will feel there is something wrong in the book shelf as a wind going through that, thats why he is going to try to open it so he can go up to listen to dave and his fathers conversation.
For this to happen, how does the MC notice this air passage? I already hid during dinner and I also heard Frisha and Dave's conversation. I looked everywhere in the library at 12 o'clock in the afternoon and the MC didn't notice anything!

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
For this to happen, how does the MC notice this air passage? I already hid during dinner and I also heard Frisha and Dave's conversation. I looked everywhere in the library at 12 o'clock in the afternoon and the MC didn't notice anything!
follow the walkthrough

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I already followed, but the walkthrough is complex and it didn't help me in that part! Here is my save, in case you want to check it out! (y)
you need to have preception talant more than 2+ or 3+ and then you will be able to since the wind when you click on the middle of the bookshelf it shown the position in the pictures in the walkthrough.

then it will test your preception so you need to save before you try that because its only one time i dont know if its per day or per preception point?

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
When I play this game I always get confused about what a "good" character is supposed to be. The "Evil" character playthrough is clear: he cheats, deceives and kills when the opportunity arises and corrupts everybody. The "good" character is the guy who only sleeps with Mira? (not even sure that's possible which makes me wonder if there shouldn't be a harem tag...) and prevents corruption by using the potion? Kinda makes it seem like the good character misses at least 25% of the sex scenes in the game no? The most annoying evil action is the one required to get the anal scene for Tia, there are very few actions that can point you towards good and no repeatable one which makes sense to me but that makes that sex scene unattainable if you want to preserve your good alignment. The action is definitely evil but I wish there was another way to get that anal scene.... Guess I'm gonna be a neutral character then.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
When I play this game I always get confused about what a "good" character is supposed to be. The "Evil" character playthrough is clear: he cheats, deceives and kills when the opportunity arises and corrupts everybody. The "good" character is the guy who only sleeps with Mira? (not even sure that's possible which makes me wonder if there shouldn't be a harem tag...) and prevents corruption by using the potion? Kinda makes it seem like the good character misses at least 25% of the sex scenes in the game no? The most annoying evil action is the one required to get the anal scene for Tia, there are very few actions that can point you towards good and no repeatable one which makes sense to me but that makes that sex scene unattainable if you want to preserve your good alignment. The action is definitely evil but I wish there was another way to get that anal scene.... Guess I'm gonna be a neutral character then.

no he cant because he needs to do it with Isha aka Gwen to allow him to be her apprentice , and also Arianna if you don't want her to get fucked by the orcs and Corven in his tent lol.

Last edited:

kynn88

May 25, 2018
you need to have preception talant more than 2+ or 3+ and then you will be able to since the wind when you click on the middle of the bookshelf it shown the position in the pictures in the walkthrough.

then it will test your preception so you need to save before you try that because its only one time i dont know if its per day or per preception point?
I did it, it depends on the talent points, and I didn't even notice that there was a way to distribute talent points! Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes