djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
hmmmm when did the version change to 3.3.1? and the walkthrough is still 3.3.0!

and even the chang log is still 3.3.0

how would we know what changes happened or how to get to it?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok i finished preparing for the travel to karlic or is it connected with that cult thing?

because the last conversation was him to talk to thomas then they will be hidding out to karlic and tried to talk to thomas in defferant timings but didnt appear to be able to talk to him about us leaving???!!

even MC said he will start putting the rations in the wagen but even the rations location is not showing while she said its ready??!!!

how the quest be completed while its not fully completed because cant travel yet?!!!!!! and its not mentioned that its not implemented until the coming update means there is something wrong??!!!

is it only me see this??? or what?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hmmmm when did the version change to 3.3.1? and the walkthrough is still 3.3.0!

and even the chang log is still 3.3.0

how would we know what changes happened or how to get to it?
Easiest way by becoming a 10$ Patron and check for yourself.
Less easy, yet still easy enough, recognizing his versioning up to this point which is pretty much always the same and conclude the content Update

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Easiest way by becoming a 10$ Patron and check for yourself.
Less easy, yet still easy enough, recognizing his versioning up to this point which is pretty much always the same and conclude the content Update
well Chyos knows why i cant become Patron these days i hope things changes very soon. but until then i just wanted to find out what 3.3.1 has to offer hell i tried everything with Mira cant corrupt her yet?... i see only one scene with her is in the church, nothing else been trying defferant timings in the house no changes tried talking to Emily thought there is something that could trigger the advance with Mira.

same about talking to Thomas about us traveling to Karlic, even the rations cant find them or what's happening???!!!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well Chyos knows why i cant become Patron these days i hope things changes very soon. but until then i just wanted to find out what 3.3.1 has to offer hell i tried everything with Mira cant corrupt her yet?... i see only one scene with her is in the church, nothing else been trying defferant timings in the house no changes tried talking to Emily thought there is something that could trigger the advance with Mira.

same about talking to Thomas about us traveling to Karlic, even the rations cant find them or what's happening???!!!
Travelling to Kirlic is postponed after Ophilia received another Update.
And Mira has no NTR content... yet... she will receive a Christmas Event within the next Update though, the next dedicated Update towards her is supposed to introduce a young and charming Paladin which is likely the MCs rival at her and will lead to corruption and/or NTR content

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Travelling to Kirlic is postponed after Ophilia received another Update.
And Mira has no NTR content... yet... she will receive a Christmas Event within the next Update though, the next dedicated Update towards her is supposed to introduce a young and charming Paladin which is likely the MCs rival at her and will lead to corruption and/or NTR content
so that mean that the quest should be marked as not completed and should have that not implemented till the upcoming update or so, for the player to know that he cant complete it to be honest. just saying.

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
Help, I can't seem to play hide and seek with Arianna, each time I talk to her, they talk about how its dangerous and seeing the men with robes, no option to play the game with her.... please and thank you

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Help, I can't seem to play hide and seek with Arianna, each time I talk to her, they talk about how its dangerous and seeing the men with robes, no option to play the game with her.... please and thank you
because you need to get from the Lucius the shopkeeper the strong anesthetic.
and then after that it depend of your choices it might lead to ntr or not....

if you give her the medicine then she will choose to go to covren for the help and you can start watching them.

or not to give it to her and just kiss her and fuck her.

but even if you dont want to give her the medicine you have to buy it or you wont advance this step.

Last edited:

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
because you need to get from the Lucius the shopkeeper the strong anesthetic.
and then after that it depend of your choices it might lead to ntr or not....

if you give her the medicine then she will choose to go to covren for the help and you can start watching them.

or not to give it to her and just kiss her and fuck her.

but even if you dont want to give her the medicine you have to buy it or you wont advance this step.
I have the strong anesthetic but I am just starting Ariana story so the the wolf event hasnt started yet. it just wont give me an option to play hide and seek, everytime i talk to her, they talk how to area is filled with wolfs and orc and how she was the men in robes

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I have the strong anesthetic but I am just starting Ariana story so the the wolf event hasnt started yet. it just wont give me an option to play hide and seek, everytime i talk to her, they talk how to area is filled with wolfs and orc and how she was the men in robes
i am not sure what do you mean!!

because she wouldnt know any men in robes if you just started it.... and she even wouldnt know about the wolf thing.
there is something wrong.... so if you wont mind can you share your save.... or try to explain with some screen shots of parts of the conversation so i can see where are you stuck.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Have you completed Corvens hunting challenge?
i am not sure what do you mean!!

because she wouldnt know any men in robes if you just started it.... and she even wouldnt know about the wolf thing.
there is something wrong.... so if you wont mind can you share your save.... or try to explain with some screen shots of parts of the conversation so i can see where are you stuck.
Arianna talks about those cultist... wether or not the MC relates to that reply depends on wether or not you witnessed the ritual in Arenfield

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Have you completed Corvens hunting challenge?

Arianna talks about those cultist... wether or not the MC relates to that reply depends on wether or not you witnessed the ritual in Arenfield
oh that so she knows about it, and talk to him about it while he said that he cant talk to anyone about it hard to trust anyone in Arenfield lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
oh that so she knows about it, and talk to him about it while he said that he cant talk to anyone about it hard to trust anyone in Arenfield lol
Arianna is the one talking about them and the player is rather cryptic in warning her about aproaching these guys.
He knows for all her live and considers her far to innocent and naive to be part of that order aswell.
ember vine and spider silk only for sell? no repice using it?
My gues is
Spider Silk = Fabric
Ember Vine = Antidote

Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018
Arianna is the one talking about them and the player is rather cryptic in warning her about aproaching these guys.
He knows for all her live and considers her far to innocent and naive to be part of that order aswell.

My gues is
Spider Silk = Fabric
Ember Vine = Antidote
no recipe?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
no recipe?
No... likely in the future... I kind of expect the Antidote to be one of the stuff Katherine will teach you as she already sells them
it would be fun if we could give the spider Silk to Frisha so she spins it into silk or fabric though, she already owns the neccesary tools

Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018
No... likely in the future... I kind of expect the Antidote to be one of the stuff Katherine will teach you as she already sells them
it would be fun if we could give the spider Silk to Frisha so she spins it into silk or fabric though, she already owns the neccesary tools
thank you. waiting for next update.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes