Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
thank you someone else now talking.

Dev answer please????
My normal update scedule of the public update has been completely ruined by leaks.
Normaly I would update this thread every ~2 weeks myself and it would be ~4weeks behind the patreon update.
This week 0.3.3.5 will go to the 1$ patreons when I release 0.3.4.0.
This means this week I will also release 0.3.3.0 to public. Take another ~2 weeks and I will release 0.3.3.5 to public.
the "~" means that this is not a 100% timeline. It might take longer to complete an update and this means everything gets delayed if that happens.

Last edited:

lebrongames24

Sep 25, 2019
My normal update scedule of the public update has been completely ruined by leaks.
Normaly I would update this thread every ~2 weeks myself and it would be ~4weeks behind the patreon update.
This means this week I will also release 0.3.3.0 to public. Take another ~2 weeks and I will release 0.3.3.5 to public.
the "~" means that this is not a 100% timeline. It might take longer to complete an update and this means everything gets delayed if that happens.
is there any other mode of payment??

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
thank you for answering and i respect that and i hope things get back to perfect for you.... i like your game and i really wanted to support it even with my situation that i told you about but i really just hate when someone give wrong info it ruins the Audience interests and thats why i spoke up about the mistake that happened..... keep the good work coming sir.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
thank you for answering and i respect that and i hope things get back to perfect for you.... i like your game and i really wanted to support it even with my situation that i told you about but i really just hate when someone give wrong info it ruins the Audience interests and thats why i spoke up about the mistake that happened..... keep the good work coming sir.
All info given in this thread is done with as best own knowledge of the people as possible. I rarely have time to visit this thread and I'm therefore very grateful for people that answer others questions. You can't expect that every info given here is perfectly correct. If someone said that I would make an update this week (because for example I've written that in a patreon post) but then it turns out I need more time and the update gets delayed thats not the fault of who ever has answered a question to that.
So yea.. Keep it pleasant for everyone.

Reactions: FishWitch

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
hi guys i compledted the wagon and talked to the girls so when can we go and how?
The wagon can't leave yet, that's the end of that plotline for now. Patrons have to vote for the new Ophilia content first, and then vote for the new Kate/Claire content once Ophilia wins. The way the voting is going, it's going to be awhile...but it is totally Chyos's fault, because he gives us so many great options to vote for! :D

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
What do you mean? Besides becoming a patron on Patreon? Nope. Are there higher tiers on Patreon so you can get the latest version sooner than the $1 tier? Yes.
as you read in that Patreon site its for the $10 Patrons get the new release but just for this version as Chyos mentioned that for 3.3.5 will be released this next week for the $1 Patrons but also he will release 3.4.0 also for the $10 Patrons, and then after 2 weeks he will make 3.3.5 will be for public.

and i think he meant that if there is other than becoming member on that site maybe they dont want to sign up there so they thought they maybe could have other way of paying thats what he meants other way of payment.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
as you read in that Patreon site its for the $10 Patrons get the new release but just for this version as Chyos mentioned that for 3.3.5 will be released this next week for the $1 Patrons but also he will release 3.4.0 also for the $10 Patrons, and then after 2 weeks he will make 3.3.5 will be for public.

and i think he meant that if there is other than becoming member on that site maybe they dont want to sign up there so they thought they maybe could have other way of paying thats what he meants other way of payment.
It's the $5 tier that gets the release. The $10 tier gets the release too, but also gets the bonus scene early.

Anyway, I answered the question already. And why is it a problem to sign up on Patreon? It's easy to do.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
It's the $5 tier that gets the release. The $10 tier gets the release too, but also gets the bonus scene early.

Anyway, I answered the question already. And why is it a problem to sign up on Patreon? It's easy to do.
i dont know but as i said they asked for other method it doesnt mean any other way other than they dont want to join i think anyway and yes you answered sorry but i gave extra detailed and also explained what he meant anyway sorry if it bothered you.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
i dont know but as i said they asked for other method it doesnt mean any other way other than they dont want to join i think anyway and yes you answered sorry but i gave extra detailed and also explained what he meant anyway sorry if it bothered you.
You're fine, no worries. I am curious to know what other method lebrongames24 might be thinking of, maybe we'll find out.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
well if this is not going to be removed then here i already proved that you made a mistake and costed the developer money and who knows if he going to lose Audience from the way how you act.....

and because you wanted to teach me :

1. who gave you the rights to teach me while you know nothing ( already costed the developer losing money and audience ).
2. you want to help then you need to be polite exactly how the customer service work they have no right to get mad or even act the way how you acted.
.... etc i am not here to teach you i am here to stop these people who try to act that they are better than us while they are way in the deepest level of trashy level ( because they cant understand someone being better than them and they try to bullie well hey it went back on you. and this screenshotted and i will totally stop when i get my apology and all this shit text from this person trying to show off to be removed ).
The text you quoted is 100% correct. This is exactly how I do my versioning and it's also the reason Verena's/Arianna's content isn't in the .5 update this month but will be in the final update that I'm currently working on.
Evangelion-01 has answered A LOT of questions in this thread. Many of them get repeated over and over again because people don't want to use the search function. You need to be really patient to do that over and over again. I don't know If I had the nervs to do that over 200 pages of conversation. At some point I would probably make a FAQ and always post a link to that instead of answering ;)
djsverige if I get you correct you're not angry about that post you've quoted but because of how he answered your previous questions. I've read through the last pages of conversation and can't find anything that would offend me.
I can understand that nobody wants to get lectured like in school and the context of this game is anything but that :LOL:.
But communication always goes in two directions. If someone would start his answer to my text with "lol" I would also need to calm myself before answering to not offend the other person.
So, to get to the end of this: Chat communication can be interpreted incorrectly. It's like writing a text to your GF. I guess most of us had this situation before. You wrote something normal to her and she got angry because she interpreted something into your words that truely wasn't your intend.
And while this is a very specific example, this is from my point of view what happened here. I'm sure Evangelion didn't want to offend you. All he did was to answer your question like he answered (I can't count that) many others before. At some point you just do it without thinking that your words could be missunderstood.

I will put that versioning explanation into the FAQ of the dev notes on the front page. Maybe this helps to prevent such missunderstandings in the future.

Hopefully you can now return the conversation more towards the topic of this thread rather than if someone wrote something that might include a guess or isn't 100% correct.

Btw just read about the speedhack for combat rasta1241 posted. You know that there is an option for that in the options menu?
So if you find the combat animations too slow you can speed them up there.
Ok.. I should get back to work, I want to complete the update tomorrow. Not sure if that's possible with everything I've planned. But if not tomorrow I will finish it right after christmas.

I know this years holidays isn't like past ones. I still hope everyone get's to relax a bit and spend some time with their friends/family.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Ok.. I should get back to work, I want to complete the update tomorrow. Not sure if that's possible with everything I've planned. But if not tomorrow I will finish it right after christmas.
What the...Hey, get back in your dev cage! *LOUD WHIP CRACK* And don't come back out till you have our update! :mad: Teh hotness Verena best be in it! ;) You're making me worried, you don't have as much time this month to spend on the update. No time for F95ing!

Reactions: djsverige and Chyos

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
What the...Hey, get back in your dev cage! *LOUD WHIP CRACK* And don't come back out till you have our update! :mad: Teh hotness Verena best be in it! ;) You're making me worried, you don't have as much time this month to spend on the update. No time for F95ing!
well thats why i am really upset that she isnt in the 3.3.5 update.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I looked through some of the game images and noticed that there is a Arianna x Werewolf scene. I get that you probably have to leave the werewolf alive at the end of Arianna's questline but does anyone know how to get it? Or is it not available in the game currently?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I looked through some of the game images and noticed that there is a Arianna x Werewolf scene. I get that you probably have to leave the werewolf alive at the end of Arianna's questline but does anyone know how to get it? Or is it not available in the game currently?
There is a download available in the fanmade content channel of the game's Discord server for that content. I wasn't aware it is already included in OP download of the game here. Maybe it is? If so, here is the info from the readme on it:

"That unlocks bonus content if you give Arianna the anesthetic, don't kill the werewolf and play hide and seek (ntr needs to be on)"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Horalover

Horalover

May 7, 2017
There is a download available in the fanmade content channel of the game's Discord server for that content. I wasn't aware it is already included in OP download of the game here. Maybe it is? If so, here is the info from the readme on it:

"That unlocks bonus content if you give Arianna the anesthetic, don't kill the werewolf and play hide and seek (ntr needs to be on)"
Thanks for letting me know. I don't think the actual content is included but it's just some left over files. Maybe it wasn't included in the regular release due to patreon's rules on bestiality?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes