Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Thanks for letting me know. I don't think the actual content is included but it's just some left over files. Maybe it wasn't included in the regular release due to patreon's rules on bestiality?
It's not something openly discussed on the Discord server, as the server is connected with Patreon. "Officially", it is fanmade content made by an anonymous fan. Best to leave it at that.

lebrongames24

Sep 25, 2019
It's the $5 tier that gets the release. The $10 tier gets the release too, but also gets the bonus scene early.

Anyway, I answered the question already. And why is it a problem to sign up on Patreon? It's easy to do.
i dont have credit card. so cant pay in patreon, maybe google pay other modes u cud get lot more members

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
First things first. I'll address the issue here.
Evangelion-01 - Thanks for your patience with some members here and for trying to be helpful. I applaud you for that.
Chyos - In my opinion, you're doing the best you can with what you have. And you've got fans helping other fans here which is something to be thankful for.

djsverige - I consider this issue/argument as solved. Move on. Let the other members in the thread get their questions answered and their comments read.

And before I forget- to all of you, everyone, enjoy the holidays this month!

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
It's not for vote yet
For the main story we have Gwen/Isha, Frisha and John and Bianca for votes
In the Discord in General back on Aug 30, I asked about this. Chyos said to vote for Arianna to advance the cultist/bar cellar story. This and Verena is why I'd been voting for this update.

But given that Chyos doesn't have as much time this month for the update, I don't really expect anything to happen there. My guess is that the next new item on the main content poll will involve the cultist/bar cellar plotline.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the Discord in General back on Aug 30, I asked about this. Chyos said to vote for Arianna to advance the cultist/bar cellar story. This and Verena is why I'd been voting for this update.

But given that Chyos doesn't have as much time this month for the update, I don't really expect anything to happen there. My guess is that the next new item on the main content poll will involve the cultist/bar cellar plotline.
Chyos posts a detailed explanation of what to expect for every Update choice in the vote, so I go with that.
And Only in the before mentioned Vote Options the terms of "main storyline" had been droped before though.
Eventually we'll reach that part too, I wouldn't even be surprised if Mira's Update ties into this since her rite of passage in the crypt below the church is supposed to go terribly wrong... maybe the cultists raise the dead or something

Ehsan021

Dec 15, 2020
hay guys i have done this game to the end of the current version is there any other games like this so u reffer to me? action rpgm

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
To be taken with cautious though as the game is proven to have several sever Bugs for several releases
well i played it and it has no bugs.... but i gave the name and he can choose to try it or not. and please dont comment anything about what i say. enough what is still not solved yet (answer from the f95zone site answer to the email that been sent)

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
NEWS!
In a couple of weeks this great update will be published:
If you prefer not to wait

Here as always everything I added/changed since the last major update (0.3.3.0):
  • 2 scenes for Mira, 3 animations (Bonusscene from November)
  • 2 scenes for Kate, 4 animations (Holiday special)
  • Winter mode for the game world (visible in the winter month's of the game)
  • 2 new maps (Carpenter's house) + Daily cycles for 4 persons inside of it
  • Arianna's new quest that can be completed
  • 1 scene for Arianna, 2 animations + her old animations at a new place
  • 2 scenes for Verena, 5 animations
  • Smaller changes and fixes: Herbs are more visible, Shop doesn't show NaN anymore + some transition and minor fixes.
It's been a rough sprint to the finish line, but I wanted to get this complete before christmas at any cost without cutting my planned features.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
hay guys i have done this game to the end of the current version is there any other games like this so u reffer to me? action rpgm
Renryuu Ascension. It's fantasy rpgm, but doesn't really have action, it is turn-based. Also, most of the lewd content is not animated, and of varying quality. I haven't played it in a long while because I prefer animated lewd content.

But it is definitely the largest adult rpgm around in terms of gameplay, and running a kingdom is cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A Zombie's Life (get's buggy around the end apparently)
Black Garden
Legend of Queen Opala Series
MILFairytales
Reign of Succubus
Sex Quest (the H-scenes are text based)
Sim Brothel 2 - Revival
The last Souvereign (the H-scenes are mostly text based)

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Ah Evangelion-01 got me thinking a bit more. There are two other games you might like, Town of Passion and Zombie's Retreat, both made by Siren's Domain. Both are action rpgm.

Town of Passion is in a fantasy setting, and is almost finished.

Zombie's Retreat is in a contemporary setting, and was just completed. The dev is about to start the sequel.

kvothsword

Sep 13, 2018
Any chance I can re-skill my guy, I really went stupid with some points and locked out on leveling up some stuff. Hate to abandon the save so much is done.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes