Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
A Zombie's Life (get's buggy around the end apparently)
Black Garden
Legend of Queen Opala Series
MILFairytales
Reign of Succubus
Sex Quest (the H-scenes are text based)
Sim Brothel 2 - Revival
The last Souvereign (the H-scenes are mostly text based)
If you like this game then you may also like
"Peasant Quest" by Tinkerer
1)witch,2)goblin,3)orc,4)vampire,5)dragon ,6)giant,7)wolf lady,8)milf,9)small people,10)elfs,11)swamp monster & much more check :)

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Hate to tell you, you don't actually get Verena's quest at this point. You just get two scenes with her, one where you have sex with her, and the other is supposed to be with Roderic, but I'm not sure how to trigger that one yet.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The 0.3.4.0 changelog is earlier in the same page you've asked twice. It hasn't been leaked here yet.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hopefully not... this would be the first Update cycle in a while that was followed as intended by the dev.
Whom by the way is also the Thread owner

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Props to Chyos on the development on this game and hoped everyone had a nice holiday despite current conditions.
Was taking a look at the Patreon page and noticed the goals mentioned. In particular hinting that there might be voice actors hired in the future. Just wondering if that's a popular request to warrant time and effort to implement. I don't know if there are many people who would like to have voices in the game, I personally rarely ever have voices on in a lot of the games I played on here. But if that is something people do want then that's fine too.

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
In my opinion it is not the best update of the year, even so, I especially liked "the winter atmosphere".
The most surprising thing that there are no leaks is that people know that there are new Kate events and from what I was reading these last months in the forum it has been the women of 2020
Happy New Year!! I hope that next year all your favorite women will have new content.

Reactions: djsverige

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Props to Chyos on the development on this game and hoped everyone had a nice holiday despite current conditions.
Was taking a look at the Patreon page and noticed the goals mentioned. In particular hinting that there might be voice actors hired in the future. Just wondering if that's a popular request to warrant time and effort to implement. I don't know if there are many people who would like to have voices in the game, I personally rarely ever have voices on in a lot of the games I played on here. But if that is something people do want then that's fine too.
Personally, I'd like to see Chyos be able to hire help, so that he isn't killing himself every month. Voice acting should wait.

Reactions: Policanov and -GG-

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
What is the newest bonus scene (the one that says "The title hints at it...")?

Edit: Also, the latest version is bound to come out in a couple days, right (it's been a month since the latest release)?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What is the newest bonus scene (the one that says "The title hints at it...")?

Edit: Also, the latest version is bound to come out in a couple days, right (it's been a month since the latest release)?
The next Version to be public released is the same that is shared currently as it was leaked earlier

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
0.3.4.1 is the bonus scene where you get to have anal sex with Kate when she is cleaning tables during the afternoon. Early January we should be getting the second part of her holiday bonus scenes that include a scene between her and Rick.

soulreaper142

Dec 4, 2020
for the quest with the bandit camp,i have to make a drink with the wine and the other drink but i don't know how mix them?what can I do?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes