Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so for damage thievery or streanth?
thievery is only used for lockpicking.
Intelligence, Strength and Hunting seem to determine the Players damage (Hunting for Quickdraw ability atleast).
Tia and Lyvia only need Strength for more damage.
most important stats in the beginning are Hunting and Endurance (max Level 10) though

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what about the mc does he need a lot of strength for very high damage?
Depends on your play style... once Tia joins your Party there are hardly times that you fight on your own.
I gave my Character 10 strength, 10 Intelligence, 10 Constitution, 10 Hunting and 10 Armor Proficency, all other Traits are Level 3, but I am currently Leveling Perception and Dexterity since those are also Main stats.
Tia and Lyvia have 15 Strength, 10 Perception, 10 Dexterity, 10 Constitution and 10 armor Proficency (Tia also has 6 Nature).
To Start the game you should raise Hunt to Level 5 (you can get 1 free Level by talking to Corven in the Bar and than hunt a rabbit for a Paw) and than go for 1 Perception and 10 Constitution, 1 Dexterity will unlock armor crafting so that is definately a must have since crafted armor is better than any armor you can find in the game by drops or shops so far

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
When will the game go far beyond the village? So many lands have not yet been explored

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When will the game go far beyond the village? So many lands have not yet been explored
There are 2 more Character Updates required before the next town in the East (Kirlic) will become available in the game... since you build a wagon for this I think it will either be a simple transition or a small scene of a card being drawn along a street for a bit

Reactions: Tikki

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Hate to tell you, you don't actually get Verena's quest at this point. You just get two scenes with her, one where you have sex with her, and the other is supposed to be with Roderic, but I'm not sure how to trigger that one yet.
sunday, tuesday or thursday do this:
talk to claire in private(aka have sex with claire), then go to verena house stay there until 5 pm there she will tell you that the shop is closed and will kick you out of the house. then you can get back by picklock at 8pm in the kitchen Arrianna will tell you to wait for her in her room...
have sex with her and she will ask you to sleep with her till morning tell her that you are busy so you will walk and see verena waiting for Rodrick to talk to him this will be 2 am kindly. enjoy the show.

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
actually for ntr scene you should let him catch you after 11pm and you will be jailed, then come back around 2am and you will see the scene

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
actually for ntr scene you should let him catch you after 11pm and you will be jailed, then come back around 2am and you will see the scene
why to have bad raputation if you can do it without being jailed. because then it might be bad for the MC in the long run with the story.

but when he just do what i done then he wont be jailed but he will see the ( ntr ) scene anyway.

and then after that she wont jail him when she knows that he has larger dick and her husbend is not home or sleeping so she will do it with him i think.... i will try that if its available if not then its still in work in progress.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Can any one tell me what is the best and fastest way to get xp points and improve level and talents
not fastest but if you keep fighting bregads then you will get the xp points for you to level up you and your team because all the others are fast attack it wont give you that much like how you get from fighting the bregads.

thats as far as i know maybe there are other ways dont know.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes