Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the game shows their are 24 crafted recipes.any one know how can i find them.and how to obtain amor crafting recepies.
You need 1 Dexterrity for that and advance Kate (the bar wench) story... for the best outcome also advance Frishas (the Gold digger from Emilys household) story.
Kate will eventually request a new dress and than you can ask Frisha to teach you how to sew (requires Dexterity of Level 1).
Afterwards you'll need access to your old home and build a workbench with Items from the store.
After knowing how to make a dress you can apply that knowledge on armor.
For the [bronze] weapons you need to help John (the Black smith) and advance Ariannas (the girl playing hide and seek in the woods) Story for the Silver Weapons.
Finally for the Potions/Items you need to complete Lucios (Shopkeeper) Quest and advance in Tias (the woodcutter) story [healing items and the lubricant]
Not neccesarily in this order... for example it's strongly adviceable to complete Lucious Quest right at the beginning of the game as the Items you unlock that way are story relevant for several other characters and unlock the Corruption path for all girls, and advancing with Tias Storyline will add her to your combat party

Last edited:

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
click the menu then click on Equip then there click to see that you are going to change your equipments that you are holding or wearing like how you change your clothes same way just click on the dagger there it will show you the sword click it.
oh man.now I found the problem.after I tried your method and failed then i check my item list.then i realised i have only copper sword.not silver sword.that's why it isn't show equip list.now how can i get silver sword

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
oh man.now I found the problem.after I tried your method and failed then i check my item list.then i realised i have only copper sword.not silver sword.that's why it isn't show equip list.now how can i get silver sword
First you need to advance Arianna's story until you encounter the Werewolf.
Once Corven tells you to craft a silver item you can also craft other silver weapons aswell.
As a warning... the MC can't use Swords normally once this bug is fixed haveing one equiped could cause further Problems to you.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019

please do the walkthrough because you totally need it to be able to advance to the whole story....

because they are all connected for you to be able to learn skills to level up.

because its clear that you are new to this game and just want to do one side without doing it by the book.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
First you need to advance Arianna's story until you encounter the Werewolf.
Once Corven tells you to craft a silver item you can also craft other silver weapons aswell.
As a warning... the MC can't use Swords normally once this bug is fixed haveing one equiped could cause further Problems to you.
please stop talking about not being able to use the silver sword because i am using it and there is no problems at all.
and if you are sure its problem then prove it show us what the problems that can cost us to use the sword???!!!!

again stop showing off please and stop giving wrong information.

pluss he directed the question to me which totally shows that you dont respect that at all.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
please stop talking about not being able to use the silver sword because i am using it and there is no problems at all.
and if you are sure its problem then prove it show us what the problems that can cost us to use the sword???!!!!

again stop showing off please and stop giving wrong information.

pluss he directed the question to me which totally shows that you dont respect that at all.
He's trying to tell you that since the Silver Sword being mistakenly listed as a dagger in 3.3.0 and 3.3.1, that after it was fixed and is no longer in that list in 3.4.0 and 3.4.1, the MC can no longer equip it or the tainted dawnbreaker. So if you had it equipped in a save file and try to carry that save forward, there is a good chance it won't allow the save to load the MC's stats and will crash it.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
He's trying to tell you that since the Silver Sword being mistakenly listed as a dagger in 3.3.0 and 3.3.1, that after it was fixed and is no longer in that list in 3.4.0 and 3.4.1, the MC can no longer equip it or the tainted dawnbreaker. So if you had it equipped in a save file and try to carry that save forward, there is a good chance it won't allow the save to load the MC's stats and will crash it.
well i got the 3.4.0 and had battles with rodrick and bragads i still have no problem at all. and the sword is still there.

so i dont get what are you talking about.... and here i will show you from my screen shots give me few min's.

Editing now with the screenshot:

silver sword.png

here as i said i have no problem at all and check the header of the game it will show what version i am using.

and i am still using the saves that i have in 3.3.0 and 3.3.1

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
All of these are the same save from 3.4.1. As you can see, it is no longer an equippable option for the MC. While you may not be having an issue yet. If you remove it for something else, you likely won't be able to equip it again until later when Chyos has hinted that MC will be able to learn to wield swords.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
All of these are the same save from 3.4.1. As you can see, it is no longer an equippable option for the MC. While you may not be having an issue yet. If you remove it for something else, you likely won't be able to equip it again until later when Chyos has hinted that MC will be able to learn to wield swords.
ok let me try that

ok tried it and still working:

dagger equiped.png

look at the clock you in the picture to see thats after the first picture up in the earlier comment.

and then again look on the other screen shot silver sword again and again look at the clock in the picture to see that i had it after the changing to dagger and also i changed place so you can be sure that its not the first picture.

sword again in deferant place.png

so maybe 3.4.1 is the fix as you are telling or maybe its not changed at all and that i am still right. so i will have to wait and see the version 3.4.1 when its moved to patrons 5 dollars so i can get it to try that.

and i have question why you have that much silver swords? lol

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Then it is a matter of that particular sword in your save still holding the pre-bugfix designation of dagger. It's not going to be a thing as the game goes forward as you've seen from mine.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Then it is a matter of that particular sword in your save still holding the pre-bugfix designation of dagger. It's not going to be a thing as the game goes forward as you've seen from mine.
now i am lost what do you mean? because i dont use cheats.

and if you want i can sent my saves if you want.

and if you want i will re-create the silver dagger and i will do the screenshots again.

ok here is the Edit to add the new screenshots:

silver dagger.png

check the clock you will see its in the next day.....

and also here is the silver sword equiped again:

again the silver sword.png

again check the clock again.......

so what now?

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Your save has maintained a copy of the silver sword from 3.3.0. Not the silver sword from 3.3.1. These are the two swords as set inside the game engine. I think you'll find the difference and why your sword is different from what people playing fresh from 3.3.1 are having. Please not the weapon type.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Your save has maintained a copy of the silver sword from 3.3.0. Not the silver sword from 3.3.1. These are the two swords as set inside the game engine. I think you'll find the difference and why your sword is different from what people playing fresh from 3.3.1 are having. Please not the weapon type.
hell i wish that price is true then now i am going to sell my swords to have even half of that price lol

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
That price is due to how the money in the game is calculated. 1 gold is 10000. Think of it the same what it shows on your screen.

Gold|Silver|Copper
00|00|00

So a Silver sword should sell for 1g60s

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
That price is due to how the money in the game is calculated. 1 gold is 10000. Think of it the same what it shows on your screen.

Gold|Silver|Copper
00|00|00

So a Silver sword should sell for 1g60s

i know i was kidding about that large amount....

kefka22222

Aug 16, 2017
Also, no matter how many times MC works in the kitchen I can't get to the point where MC goes down to the cellar with Claire. I need that damn key :(

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes