djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
how do talk to in private while shes talking to verena (she says talk her in the evening)
well talk to her and then ask her that you want to talk to her in private and if you cant get her to accept to come with you then you need to read the walkthrough there will tell you step by step how to proceed with her so she will accept talking to her in private.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
well talk to her and then ask her that you want to talk to her in private and if you cant get her to accept to come with you then you need to read the walkthrough there will tell you step by step how to proceed with her so she will accept talking to her in private.
thanks i was short 1c

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
which is a bug that Chyos is already aware of
and to be honest if it was bug then why he allowed sword forg?
because he already gets already made the free axe multiple places and the sword from quest defeating the cult prophet?

and if you say is true then why he didnt shut it in the later updates?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
and to be honest if it was bug then why he allowed sword forg?
because he already gets already made the free axe multiple places and the sword from quest defeating the cult prophet?

and if you say is true then why he didnt shut it in the later updates?
Not sure I got everything right from this Post...
The Sword from the Cultist is nearly as good as the Silver Sword (which has exactly the same specs as the Silver Dagger), the hit rate is like 10% better though.
However you can craft the Silver Sword before you fought the Cultist Prophet, which makes Lyvia a worthy combatant.
Same reason why Chyos agreed to add craftable Axes.
For Tia it's harder to get the unique weapon as you need to play the game until the ingame month reaches december (right now you can speed this up by changeing the system clock/date to december).
That aside both girls can use "Blood Poisining" when equiped with the Silver Weapon.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Not sure I got everything right from this Post...
The Sword from the Cultist is nearly as good as the Silver Sword (which has exactly the same specs as the Silver Dagger), the hit rate is like 10% better though.
However you can craft the Silver Sword before you fought the Cultist Prophet, which makes Lyvia a worthy combatant.
Same reason why Chyos agreed to add craftable Axes.
For Tia it's harder to get the unique weapon as you need to play the game until the ingame month reaches december (right now you can speed this up by changeing the system clock/date to december).
That aside both girls can use "Blood Poisining" when equiped with the Silver Weapon.
yeah what i was talking about that the MC also can use the sword that he created but placing it instead of the dagger true its not in its the right place but he can and Chyos could removed it after he been aware of it, if it was a bug but he kept it because no harm that means its an option to be able to use. i was totally talking about what you been saying its a bug, so here comes the next statement about how your action:

and about all these info is good to know more but it has nothing to do about what my comment stated so stop showing off.
and stop bothering me just to show off.

Last edited:

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
the game shows their are 24 crafted recipes.any one know how can i find them.and how to obtain amor crafting recepies.

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
yeah what i was talking about that the MC also can use the sword that he created but placing it instead of the dagger true its not in its the right place but he can and the Chyos could removed it after he been aware of it, if it was a bug but he kept it because no harm that means its an option to be able to use. i was totally talking about what you been saying its a bug, so here comes the next statement about how your action:

and about all these info is good to know more but it has nothing to do about what my comment stated so stop showing off.
and stop bothering me just to show off.
Actually can you use silver sword.but I can't replace with the dagger.can you pls tell me how to replace with dagger.i have all ready silver sword and dagger.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Actually can you use silver sword.but I can't replace with the dagger.can you pls tell me how to replace with dagger.i have all ready silver sword and dagger.
click the menu then click on Equip then there click to see that you are going to change your equipments that you are holding or wearing like how you change your clothes same way just click on the dagger there it will show you the sword click it.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
the game shows their are 24 crafted recipes.any one know how can i find them.and how to obtain amor crafting recepies.
well deep in the forest there is some edges on the sides there are orange which is the copper work it by click on it if you have pickaxe to be able to do so.

and hunt rabbits and get their Fur that what you will use for weapons.

and the deer when you hunt you need to continue to take their deer hide.

and the wolf the same.

in other word you need to play the game with specially Tia for her mother to teach you the medicine and mira for reading, and frisha is for the making armors, and plus hunting and getting their skin and minning.

and you need 1 Dexterrity to be able to learn from frisha sawing clothes aka armors.

anyway please read the walkthrough it has everything step by step

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes