FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone knows how to reduce difficulty of mining? It just shows red "RESTING" I improved str+stamina and still difficulty 18.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone knows how to reduce difficulty of mining? It just shows red "RESTING" I improved str+stamina and still difficulty 18.
You can't reduce the dificulty perce... you'll have to throw a dice which is added on your coresponding Trait Level.
For mining you require strength. so it's a random number + strength each time.
You'd require 18 strength to absolutely make sure to be successful each time

Reactions: FunnyBeerGod

rhawhahvvv

Jan 9, 2021
That's because people leaked stuff before it was meant to be public.
so the "last Update" should have been released in between that time
Other developer's with games much more complicated and costly than this game get's leaked all the time, still I don't see them crying like this.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "xenomorph7510, postagem: 2677610, membro: 1167161"]
não é necessário, acredite, demorei um pouco para descobrir também, mesmo depois de ler o passo a passo. Este jogo é um pouco grindy, de forma agradável. A menos que você goste tanto da rotina que queira reiniciar, leia seriamente o passo a passo e aguarde algumas horas. Lembre-se de que quando eles dizem segunda-feira às 12h00 às 5h00, isso significa que você tem que ficar na pousada, seja alugando ou descascando batatas com Claire. Você verá que o dono da pousada não está na cama. Então desça para a adega. Você precisa ter feito o evento Claire até o ponto em que tenha recebido o lockpick e o treinamento de Bianca. Você precisará invadir o quarto do proprietário da pousada e encontrar a rachadura na parede.

Meu conselho, leia o passo a passo que as missões deste jogo são difíceis de encontrar. Do contrário, eu poderia imaginar algumas pessoas gastando duas ou até três vezes o tempo que eu gastei para encontrar e completar as missões. Especialmente se essas pessoas tiverem a mentalidade completista. Joguei 11 horas para completar o conteúdo atual. Esse tempo também é porque eu gostava da rotina. Eu poderia ver alguém que leu o passo a passo completando uma corrida de velocidade em 4 a 6 horas ou talvez menos, se for um bom corredor de velocidade. Especialmente porque os inimigos parecem se igualar a você.
[/CITAR]
Oi! Onde está o passo a passo de que tanto falam?

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Chyos, postagem: 2685775, membro: 78939"]
Talvez no futuro, quando eu fizer mais conteúdo para Claire ;). Atualmente trabalhando em Kate.
0.2.2 se tornará público quando a próxima atualização for concluída. Então, cerca de 2 a 3 semanas, dependendo da rapidez com que faço
[/CITAR]
Em primeiro lugar, parabéns pelo seu brilhantismo. Em segundo lugar, obrigado pelo jogo. Comecei ontem, mas estou perdido em uma série de eventos. Onde obtenho o passo a passo falado aqui? Sinto muito pelo inglês. Eu sou brasileiro.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Talvez no futuro, quando eu fizer mais conteúdo para Claire ;). Atualmente trabalhando em Kate.
0.2.2 se tornará público quando a próxima atualização for concluída. Então, cerca de 2 a 3 semanas, dependendo da rapidez com que faço
Em primeiro lugar, parabéns pelo seu brilhantismo. Em segundo lugar, obrigado pelo jogo. Comecei ontem, mas estou perdido em uma série de eventos. Onde obtenho o passo a passo falado aqui? Sinto muito pelo inglês. Eu sou brasileiro.
You are more likely to receive a helpful answer if you asked in english

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
I have bit of problem improving kate quest line.i cannot get option talk to Toren after crafting red dress to her according to walkthrough.hard to find what is the problem is.(ntr path)

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
Other developer's with games much more complicated and costly than this game get's leaked all the time, still I don't see them crying like this.
for every 10 game on here 7 will never make it to the end most give up or there plans with all wrong we all like leak games but without leaks some will never know them it a good thing and bad at the same time

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Hello friends. Can someone tell where to get information what levels of talents are needed to open new skills or something? I have witchcraft level 4, do i need to further invest in it or it only adds rolls?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello friends. Can someone tell where to get information what levels of talents are needed to open new skills or something? I have witchcraft level 4, do i need to further invest in it or it only adds rolls?
Not all Talents have an improvement.
Those that have get an additional function all 3 Levels.
For example Armor proficiency: Level 3 for Normal Armor, Level 6 for Buckler, Level 9 Magic Armor, etc.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I have bit of problem improving kate quest line.i cannot get option talk to Toren after crafting red dress to her according to walkthrough.hard to find what is the problem is.(ntr path)
So you 1) asked Kate in her bedroom to put on the dress in the tavern, then 2) started a serving minigame in the tavern, before walking over as Kate to Toren's table and trying to sit down? If she isn't wearing the dress in the tavern when you start the minigame, then you need to talk to her in her bedroom first.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
thank you. So witchcraft does nothing :(
It gives an option for taking over Gurtak's mind. Also, in the Discord it has been mentioned that you can use witchcraft to bewitch bandits to have them join your merry little band in the camp after completing Lyvia's quest. When using it to bewitch, your skill level in witchcraft affects your success rate.

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
It gives an option for taking over Gurtak's mind. Also, in the Discord it has been mentioned that you can use witchcraft to bewitch bandits to have them join your merry little band in the camp after completing Lyvia's quest. When using it to bewitch, your skill level in witchcraft affects your success rate.
correct, in addition the drain energy/health are very useful in combat since the only skill you have is defensive strike which falls short once you have armor.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
for every 10 game on here 7 will never make it to the end most give up or there plans with all wrong we all like leak games but without leaks some will never know them it a good thing and bad at the same time
Except that in the case of this game, it is updated here every month anyway, just one month after patrons get it. This is also true of many other games.

I feel like this is a fair balance that Chyos has offered, allowing everyone to have access to the game, but still providing patrons a good reason to be patrons by getting the game earlier.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes