Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Uh. No. The next public release will be 0.3.3.5. The current $5 version is 0.3.4.0, which will cycle to the $1 tier. The last major content vote was Tia/Katherine for 0.3.5.0. There will likely be a 0.3.4.5 somewhere mid month prior to that that begins the content for it. The current ongoing poll is for 0.3.6.0. But yeah, I hadn't paid attention to Mira's carryover votes on that one, so it is pretty much guaranteed for 0.3.6.0.
Ups... yeah sorry I missed the additional diggit in the Version numbers.
The Vote is not finished yet and people might change the one cast... but I gues it's rather unlikely at this point

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
if u go for the corruption routes does that fuck up love ? is it pure lust than ? cause some only have the corr route so far cause as of now if im not mistaken it seems corr routes just opens up stuff like trio etc not rly hardcore well if u dont go the whores routes atleast

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if u go for the corruption routes does that fuck up love ? is it pure lust than ? cause some only have the corr route so far cause as of now if im not mistaken it seems corr routes just opens up stuff like trio etc not rly hardcore well if u dont go the whores routes atleast
Corruption makes girl more sexual... wether or not that resulted increased lust is directed towards the Player or strangers is based on the NTR or Love route

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Corruption makes girl more sexual... wether or not that resulted increased lust is directed towards the Player or strangers is based on the NTR or Love route
aha so even if u are on the corr route u can still follow love routes ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
alright mate thanks for that!
Some Characters (like Penny and Imawyn) have a "Pure Love", "Love" and "NTR" Route though.
Pure Love is based on high affection with low (close to 0) Corruption.
It deffers in some dialogues and make the girls seem less slutty

Reactions: Obelixeke

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Some Characters (like Penny and Imawyn) have a "Pure Love", "Love" and "NTR" Route though.
Pure Love is based on high affection with low (close to 0) Corruption.
It deffers in some dialogues and make the girls seem less slutty
:eek: didn't know that, I always tend to go by a corruption-lover route, arigato for the enlightenment

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
is there any way to increase energy during the battle.i can increase HP points by using some items.but i cant increase energy.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
There's a skill called Recover that costs TP that can restore some. But at 30TP per use, that's not something you'll be using often.

Reactions: THARAKA1984

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is there any way to increase energy during the battle.i can increase HP points by using some items.but i cant increase energy.
Once you learn magic from Gwen there is another skill for 25 TP that steals enemy HP for energy aswell (and another one that drains enemy HP for your own heal for 25 energy)

Reactions: THARAKA1984

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
future updates might include (based on current voting) mira update (february), frisha (bonus january) with ophilia and emily in second places.
yeah but i meant the game updation on this thread like ... some kind soul would update it on here. I wish i could help dev on patreon but it doesn support my country currency... and i m literally dying for his updates

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
yeah but i meant the game updation on this thread like ... some kind soul would update it on here. I wish i could help dev on patreon but it doesn support my country currency... and i m literally dying for his updates
i have no idea about chyos free update shedule. it got disrupted by soo many leaks. usually i think its 2 weeks after the patreon tier gets it, i think.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i have no idea about chyos free update shedule. it got disrupted by soo many leaks. usually i think its 2 weeks after the patreon tier gets it, i think.
Chyos said that he will Update the 1 $ Version this friday which normally also means an Update for the public release.
Also Patreon normally changes any pledge you do into the currency the dev chose... which normally is either € or $

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes