Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
if your level is too high deactivate auto combat in the options. and kathrins potion ;)
yeah i fight manually but i cant get the death potion from her... like she sells bandage ,healing tencture and antidote.. is there are quest to get the death potion available...

albul

Jun 8, 2017
How much content so far with the mom and if there are any threesomes yet?
If you are talking about Emily, there's lots of content with her (including a threesome with Frisha). There's another threesome with Kate and Claire.

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
If you are talking about Emily, there's lots of content with her (including a threesome with Frisha). There's another threesome with Kate and Claire.
you mean the threesome where the older sister comes after you have sex and mounts you while she's sleeping?

Sep 24, 2017
Figured out how to get those Verena scene, work on Arianna quest, you got to sneak in Verena house at night, steal her clothes when she sleeps and her husband is not in bed, get a scene of Verena talking to her husband and say she can't sleep, sneak in her bed again when her husband is not in bed again and you get the scene.

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Figured out how to get those Verena scene, work on Arianna quest, you got to sneak in Verena house at night, steal her clothes when she sleeps and her husband is not in bed, get a scene of Verena talking to her husband and say she can't sleep, sneak in her bed again when her husband is not in bed again and you get the scene.
have you figured out the new mira scenes?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
no offence, just curious.. found this game on latest update section. the reviews are very good, but when I saw the previews, it looks terrible.. what gives? :unsure:
Two things:

1. The gameplay is very enjoyable, if you are into playing a good rpgm.

2. The apparent graphical quality of the preview pics doesn't look very good, but the experience is different once you get to them as animated scenes. I find some of the scenes to be among the hottest I've seen in any game.

Last edited:
Reactions: badass

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
yeah i fight manually but i cant get the death potion from her... like she sells bandage ,healing tencture and antidote.. is there are quest to get the death potion available...
Buy some of each, she should have a dialogue after the first time where she just gives it to you.

How in the blue hell do you start Verena route????
Verena doesn't exactly have a route, just a couple of scenes where either you can fuck her, or see Roderic fuck her.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
I am disappointed with the 3.4.0
Was it a leak? I ask why it was rumored that an update would come out today

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
does anyone have a full save of 0.3.3.0 ? I accidentally removed the game and lost mine ...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes