Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you very much for the help...i was thinking that if i corrupt someone, that leads directly at ntr.
All girls require a certain degree of corruption before you are capeable to push them into the NTR direction as far as I can tell.
But even with max corruption it will be the Player that pushes the girls towards NTR via direct decisions

Reactions: AlexTorch

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
No... the first time such scenes could be implemented is if her story is chosen by Patrons, as it promisses to introduce a new young male that is supposed to spend some time with her in issolation.
i hope that male would be some monster deamon worshiping ishtaar.
im not mad - no need for rush, just do it properly.
i remember,when we wanted ariana and some things were - hasty. i was looking forward for furry content with werewolf xD (im not much into that stuff)

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
No... the first time such scenes could be implemented is if her story is chosen by Patrons, as it promisses to introduce a new young male that is supposed to spend some time with her in issolation.
its shame that i still didnt sended some dollars for my favorite patreon - but im chef and u know what situation in europe is with tourism and gastronomy - want to let u know

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i hope that male would be some monster deamon worshiping ishtaar.
im not mad - no need for rush, just do it properly.
i remember,when we wanted ariana and some things were - hasty. i was looking forward for furry content with werewolf xD (im not much into that stuff)
He is supposed to be your typical good looking young Paladin.
And there is a Werewolf scene with Arianna in the game... as part of the special hide and seek scene

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
This explanation has made me lose interest in the game. I've downloaded it, but I don't know if I'm going to start it.
Well I didn't want to give too much away, but basically the MC's ongoing "struggle with sin" (hence the title) is due to the original event with Gwen, so there is no avoiding that. But after that, nothing forces you to go back to Gwen.

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
No matter what I do I can't enter the Carpenter's house. What should I do?
Don't use the Cheat mod if it's not updated! Many others had the same problem.
Redownload the game and don't use the mod until it's updated for the current version it will otherwise change the village map and make it impossible to enter the house.

I have a bug when I go upstairs for Arianas House arrest where it auto controls me into a wall and freezes. Any way to fix this?
Does this happen every time? Do you have a savefile that I could check and fix?

can you tell what is new in the version 0.3.4.5? I dont know if buy de patreon
  • Kate's bonus scene from December (Anal in the tavern + optional route for Rick)
  • Reworked sprites for Katherin & Tia together with new facial images
  • Reworked Katherin's house & Mountain path map
  • Reworked Katherin's & Tia's daily cycle + added interaction with them inside Katherin's house (Will be improved in 0.3.5)
  • 1 new scene for Tia (In Arenfield touch her with high lust while she's working needs 20C)
  • After completing Tia's story up to the part where she becomes your wanita the dialogue with Katherin has been changed and now Tia will suggest that she could share the bed with the MC. That will lead to you getting the Key for Katherin's house.
    If you already had that dialogue with Katherin, Tia should tell you that you can now sleep there when you enter the house with her in group.
  • Also some bugfixes all around the game (Everything you reported or what I found myself)

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
its shame that i still didnt sended some dollars for my favorite patreon - but im chef and u know what situation in europe is with tourism and gastronomy - want to let u know
Sorry to hear about your situation, and I hope life gets better soon.

To support the game, you could write a review of the game instead. At least that would help other people find out about the game.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well I didn't want to give too much away, but basically the MC's ongoing "struggle with sin" (hence the title) is due to the original event with Gwen, so there is no avoiding that. But after that, nothing forces you to go back to Gwen.
It's posible that I try the game, but Gwen sounds like a character that I dislike. Quite surely I will prefer to avoid her.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Debaser Pixie

Aug 23, 2019
A bit confused. Left the Werewolf alive but there has been no further interactions with it or between it and Arianna. Did I miss something, or is that yet to be implemented?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes