BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Buy some of each, she should have a dialogue after the first time where she just gives it to you.

Verena doesn't exactly have a route, just a couple of scenes where either you can fuck her, or see Roderic fuck her.
How do you trigger Roderic fucking her?
Im almost done with the non-NTR route with everyone cept for Kate since I started from the beginning again.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Get caught by her in their house when she is on the way between either the kitchen and the table, or the table and her sewing room, it's a very small window and you have to let the time cycle by itself and be standing in the right area especially for the sewing room as too close to the table and you'll get caught during dinner. After you get thrown out, sneak upstairs and then wait for 2am on a night when Roderic doesn't go downstairs. Either watch from their bedroom door, or from behind the partition in their room.

Reactions: BronBron06

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
A bit confused. Left the Werewolf alive but there has been no further interactions with it or between it and Arianna. Did I miss something, or is that yet to be implemented?
If you have the fanmade content added to your game, then you can access that content in the game. If you don't have it, you will have to visit the Discord and go to the "fanmade-content" channel to download it.

Here is from the readme file for the fanmade content: "if you give Arianna the anesthetic, don't kill the werewolf and play hide and seek (ntr needs to be on)".

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
If you have the fanmade content added to your game, then you can access that content in the game. If you don't have it, you will have to visit the Discord and go to the "fanmade-content" channel to download it.

Here is from the readme file for the fanmade content: "if you give Arianna the anesthetic, don't kill the werewolf and play hide and seek (ntr needs to be on)".
Is the Discord for Patreon subscribed people only ?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
how can i fuck veranda
Figured out how to get those Verena scene, work on Arianna quest, you got to sneak in Verena house at night, steal her clothes when she sleeps and her husband is not in bed, get a scene of Verena talking to her husband and say she can't sleep, sneak in her bed again when her husband is not in bed again and you get the scene.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
this might have been asked before by me or someone else been is there a plan for pregnancy or a mod im only asking because alot of the characters talk about it so i was only wondering

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes