Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
Yes. You have to at least be a Wayfarer ($1) tier to access the Discord server.
Fan content is of good quality?
How many events of these characteristics are there?
In the future could it be included in the game?
What could be the reason that they have not been implemented?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Fan content is of good quality?
How many events of these characteristics are there?
In the future could it be included in the game?
What could be the reason that they have not been implemented?
"Fan" content is same quality as the game.

I only know of the one event.

It won't be included in the future, unless Patreon drastically changes its policies. Which is why the content wasn't implemented. And why it is called "fanmade content". ;)

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
"Fan" content is same quality as the game.

I only know of the one event.

It won't be included in the future, unless Patreon drastically changes its policies. Which is why the content wasn't implemented. And why it is called "fanmade content". ;)

If it has the same quality as the game, why not include it? :confused:

Thanks for answering me

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well, this is the kind of content that I prefer avoid. Who is the character that you are talking about?
Verena, well I don't like rape or non-consensual act even if it's MC doing it so I'll probably pass, It's a shame I thought MC can romance Verena just like other MILF in the game like , Yasmin, Emily and Kate's mother

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Verena, well I don't like rape or non-consensual act even if it's MC doing it so I'll probably pass, It's a shame I thought MC can romance Verena just like other MILF in the game like , Yasmin, Emily and Kate's mother
Well this will be part of the future for her aswell... currently it's really not anything in regard to rape.
Verena sleeps wearing a blindfold and the MC wakes her with some cunnilingus... Verena thinks only her husband would do that to her so she moves th MC so he can fuck her and she gets off on it... he is deceiving her but I can't call it rape or sleep rape as Verena is completly concious dureing the Event... the Mc would have settled with makeing her orgasm useing his tongue but she demands the "D"

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
If it has the same quality as the game, why not include it? :confused:

Thanks for answering me
Sorry, I didn't explain well enough. The werewolf scene would be regarded as beastiality by Patreon, so it can't be included in the game in its official Patreon version. So the content is "fanmade" and is offered as an unofficial add-on to the base game.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Well this will be part of the future for her aswell... currently it's really not anything in regard to rape.
Verena sleeps wearing a blindfold and the MC wakes her with some cunnilingus... Verena thinks only her husband would do that to her so she moves th MC so he can fuck her and she gets off on it... he is deceiving her but I can't call it rape or sleep rape as Verena is completly concious dureing the Event... the Mc would have settled with makeing her orgasm useing his tongue but she demands the "D"
I would have expected it to require a certain amount of corruption for the MC, i.e. an increased alignment value, so that the MC is willing to do it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I would have expected it to require a certain amount of corruption for the MC, i.e. an increased alignment value, so that the MC is willing to do it.
Yeah it requires an alignment of 71 and a hornyness of over 50.
Otherwise the Player will comment that he can't do it.
Still Verena is the one that innitiate the sex and the Player is just to horny to think straight and break away

Reactions: Pervy Sensei
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes