Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
yeah but i meant the game updation on this thread like ... some kind soul would update it on here. I wish i could help dev on patreon but it doesn support my country currency... and i m literally dying for his updates
This was answered a couple pages back, by Firebane I think. Village ($5) tier gets the latest update, Wayfarer ($1) tier gets the previous update, and then the public update is two updates behind. So when there is an update this Friday, the public will update from 0.3.3.0 to 0.3.3.5. This usually means the public update is one month behind the latest version.

Patreon allows for payment through PayPal, and PayPal supports currency exchanges for many more currencies than what Patreon supports. You might want to check out the PayPal option as a way to become a patron.

Here is a link to PayPal's supported currencies:

And a link to how to convert currencies:

Go to the sixth question in the faq and it will explain how to convert.

Last edited:

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
This was answered a couple pages back, by Firebane I think. Village ($5) tier gets the latest update, Wayfarer ($1) tier gets the previous update, and then the public update is two updates behind. So when there is an update this Friday, the public will update from 0.3.3.0 to 0.3.3.5. This usually means the public update is one month behind the latest version.

Patreon allows for payment through PayPal, and PayPal supports currency exchanges for many more currencies than what Patreon supports. You might want to check out the PayPal option as a way to become a patron.

Here is a link to PayPal's supported currencies:

And a link to how to convert currencies:

Go to the sixth question in the faq and it will explain how to convert.
Thanks a bunch, and is there anyway to lose combat like I wish to see tia ntr event with orc but I m op so I can't see em

badass

Jul 24, 2017
no offence, just curious.. found this game on latest update section. the reviews are very good, but when I saw the previews, it looks terrible.. what gives? :unsure:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Can you make quest objective much more easy like in wow ..show on map example (y)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes